Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Memory of ZGreatMagician

Go down 
+24
LoveHurts
bubublob
hunter277
overlordvoid
lzdj528
Zesquid
sum1confused
Etho
opponent123
Feggles
MysteriousAnonymous
No one
Professor Tree
pepez
Macos
Mardion
ShadithBro
jjseaways
NanasBanananas
dick_kkk
Keobr
forest Assasin
lelno
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Watch7Out

In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 9:42 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Watch7Out wrote:
All the links to download it seem to be dead Sad

Just tested my link and it still works. Are you talking about the game that Keobr made?

Yes, that's what I meant sorry.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:02 am

Watch7Out wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
Watch7Out wrote:
All the links to download it seem to be dead Sad

Just tested my link and it still works. Are you talking about the game that Keobr made?

Yes, that's what I meant sorry.

Hm, i said earlier that im updating game, so when new vers comes, old is rewritten, but on mega you need to update link, and i oftenly forgeting to da that. Besides when update minor didnt want to spam https://mega.nz/file/ysA1kIJL#M_m9M64W1txfeSXfJhcJz5YAJCFZBjDE0R5E0kDwCPo

Watch7Out likes this post

Back to top Go down
Watch7Out

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:08 am

I must have missed that my bad, thank you for the updated link.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 5:25 am

This link runs the original game and your mod? I'm sound designer if you need some.help
Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:22 pm

In Keobr's mod, does anyone know what the black&white orbs next to the crystals are?
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:32 pm

Mardion wrote:
In Keobr's mod, does anyone know what the black&white orbs next to the crystals are?
Its for management of random sucker params. 1 orb you can look what params she drains by one tick, second - you can look how much she drained by all time you fought her. And also you can edit this params, or debug
Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:47 am

Oh, you're here, Keobr! I'm very glad to see you, so I can tell you a huge THANK YOU! I have been having a lot of fun with your mod these past few days!! Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the information as well. In that case, I have another question : The bottom lantern in the Queen's room has a "RSuckRandomAgain" button, and I don't understand what it does. It just give me the message "For changes initiate/repeat leveling Random Sucker" , but nothing happens. Is it supposed to spawn the Sucker that runs very fast towards you?
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:33 am

Mardion wrote:
Oh, you're here, Keobr! I'm very glad to see you, so I can tell you a huge THANK YOU! I have been having a lot of fun with your mod these past few days!! Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the information as well. In that case, I have another question : The bottom lantern in the Queen's room has a "RSuckRandomAgain" button, and I don't understand what it does. It just give me the message "For changes initiate/repeat leveling Random Sucker" , but nothing happens. Is it supposed to spawn the Sucker that runs very fast towards you?

Well it's done to randomize that enemy, but for correct work you need to set up levels to work it properly. But it doesnot reset her stats, what is drained... But you can edit it with orbs. Or look how randomization works. So after "random again" recheck orbs, one of them will show another stats to be drained. I hope you understood mechanics
Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:38 pm

I kinda did. Thank you once again, Keobr! You are truly a treasure to the community <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 5:58 am

This is incredible. I'm a lot like Mardion in feeling like Z's games are custom made for me, in just the same vein as the ol' Rusk Joel vids, so finding all this content is amazing. Huge props to Mkmd13 for starting the thread with Z's compiled works, and amazing job with the modding Keobr, I've probably sunk more time into your game than all the rest of Z's originals combined. Does anyone have an up to date link to the Ancient Crystal game though? I've never played it, and I keep getting teased with all I've heard about it. It's sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 10:22 pm

I'm not trying to hate, but the game is broken. Some sound effects are missing (pain(7)), surrendering doesn't work, and the balance is awful. I cannot beat any enemies after going into the basement because they all grapple and I can't escape. And when I say I can't escape, I mean I'll press up and just be locked into another grapple and die. You also don't do enough damage and your attacks miss too much that grinding xp to defeat enemies is impossible. This is with level 1 enemies btw, which should just be mobs that give you xp for the bosses later. Of course, battling isn't necessary as there is a room nearby where you can give yourself max levels and items, so either you ignore the cheats or use them to make all fights laughably easy. I guess you could give yourself an appropriate level to fight the enemies and have it be a challenge, but if you need cheats to progress that's a red flag. This is my first time playing, so maybe if you know the perfect strategies you can beat enemies, but a game shouldn't have impossible enemies to beat from the get-go. I don't really like the content either, and all the content is too short to really enjoy, though that's more of a personal preference than anything else.

I don't want to hate as it is clear people like this game enough to mod it, but these issues just make the game frustrating for a beginner. Especially when 80% of the enemies one shot me with a stupid grapple that I can't escape. And the bugs don't help, though I was able to fix the sound effect bug by changing the file names.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Yep... Actually its a mod of mod) and balance were like that from begining, so if you'll be able to kill 2-3 enemies and use "restore" properly your progress make you able to kill enemies in two hits, sometimes in one. This mod is created to make game longer, cose we had in begining 3 vamps in random meetings, 3 stronger vamps to open door to queen, and queen... Game were about 5-10 minutes long... So you just killed two enemies in begining and you like already won the game...

Now its not so straight... Did you read "readme"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 7:05 pm

Does anybody have a link for Ancient Crystal?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:39 pm

1095212 wrote:
Does anybody have a link for Ancient Crystal?

Here you go! https://mega.nz/file/hVowUCgJ#Is5JbAjVCi34AHHonKBpRD0Hs7TmxltOCXW_tl9wtcQ

1095212 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory of ZGreatMagician
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5