Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Seeing this, Arenn changes target, while his initial plan was to keep the trickster in check, it looked like Raijin might need some help. He sent a torrent of water at Kiora, hoping that knocking her back and creating distance would help his companion come to his senses

(Roll:9)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:19 pm

anon64 wrote:
Seeing this, Arenn changes target, while his initial plan was to keep the trickster in check, it looked like Raijin might need some help. He sent a torrent of water at Kiora, hoping that knocking her back and creating distance would help his companion come to his senses

(Roll:9)

Arenn's idea has merit, but it seems Delia was waiting for such a ploy! Delia raises a wall of earth in the water's path and the spells cancel each other out. The water breaks upon the wall and the wall turns into mud. "A she-elf always gets her he-human!" Says Delia who can't help but to laugh out loud at her pun. "Now Kiora, show that codger Samurai a world of bliss and dreams!" Delia orders Kiora.

Kiora, who was still embracing and being embraced by Raijin nods her head in agreement and raises her arms to Raijin's head and brings it closer to her own. "My lips are coated in a potent narcotic and aphrodisiac, much like that substance that was thrown at you. If introduced orally it will put you out for a long time but you'll have the wildest dreams. Sweet dreams, old Samurai..." Kiora says as she brings her lips into Raijin's! The pair share a long and wet kiss! Kiora pulls away and Raijin's knees buckle. The samurai is falling to the ground and Kiora turns her back trusting to hear the distinct thud of a man in armor falling onto the ground.

However, Raijin only falls to one knee and soon finds himself back on both feet. "Wow, even without the drugs, that was an awesome kiss, Kiora!" WHAT!? Kiora turns back around and Raijin sweeps her leg and it is Kiora who is on the ground (loses a turn). "Impossible! Those materials were made from succubus tears, they should of knocked out any man!" Says Kiora in astoundment.

(Battle music starts now - https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=S5YGxMjywSk&feature=share)

"Well, I'm not a man, I'm an angel," smirks Raijin. "Technically half-angel, that's why your tricks we're able to affect me that much. Now what do you say we resume this fight in earnest? I think my friend Grek has a 'bone' to pick with you," jokes Raijin as he releases a small golden yellow ball of energy. "Grek! Hit the ball with your arrow!" (*2 damage combo attack with Grek, does Raijin's *2 damage plus Grek's AT)

Kiora HP 19, SP 1
Avalina HP 9, SP 1
Delia HP 15, SP 2

Arenn HP 20, SP 1
Grek HP 15
Raijin HP 25, SP 0
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:28 pm

"of course!!" Shout Grek while shouting the ball with his more dangerous arrow "Take this, my Demon Arrow!! " she sent a arrow with red edge,white feathers and orange wood wich start to fly towards the ball at full speed leaving a black path in the floor "Explode With your Demons Fury and demoniac Spirit, Demon Arrow!!" the Arrow obey Grek and Explode at the contact with the ball 'Booomm'.. (and with this my inspiration was at full speed xD)

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"of course!!" Shout Grek while shouting the ball with his more dangerous arrow "Take this, my Demon Arrow!! " she sent a arrow with red edge,white feathers and orange wood wich start to fly towards the ball at full speed leaving a black path in the floor "Explode With your Demons Fury and demoniac Spirit, Demon Arrow!!" the Arrow obey Grek and Explode at the contact with the ball 'Booomm'.. (and with this my inspiration was at full speed xD)

(Grek rolls a 9)

The crazy looking arrow pierces the ball lightning and Raijin rolls out the way as the explosion triggers from the attack!

The other elves look on in fear from the sudden and unexpected attack.

(Arenn's turn, then the other two elves shall attack.)

Kiora HP 4

Last edited by Eredin on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Grek waiting Arenn's turn just celebrate sticking out his tongue at avalina who did the same at him before

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:28 am

"Well, I really can't have you unbinding my every attempt to cast" Arenn says, more annoyed than anything before sending another torrent Delia's way!
"This isn't good... He mutters to himself, "I really should be focusing on Avalina, she seems dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

"don't worry i have my own trick" he try to hit avalina with a narcotic arrow hoping this Will stop her for now

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am

anon64 wrote:
"Well, I really can't have you unbinding my every attempt to cast" Arenn says, more annoyed than anything before sending another torrent Delia's way!
"This isn't good... He mutters to himself, "I really should be focusing on Avalina, she seems dangerous..."

(Roll: eight)

The stream of water goes right for Delia before she can counter cast the torrent blasts her upper body. Delia's nipples become clearly visible through her bikini top! "That's cold!" Delia shrieks.

The elves group back up and assume a tight formation around Kiora, is this a strategy of desperation or a pre agreed on stratagem? As Kiora is getting back up, the other two launch their attack on Grek! Avalina throws several knives (roll:2), but the first one misses and Grek begins to roll away! "Maximize magic: Earth Fist!" (SP *2 damage, roll: eight) shouts Delia. As Grek rolls to dodge the last knife, he's blindsided by a giant boulder that rose from the ground instantaneously. The boulder smacks into Grek with tremendous force and leaves him floored as it continues to travel further off into the clearing. A small party of elves are forced to relocate lest they be hit too.

Kiora HP 4, SP 1
Avalina HP 5, SP 1
Delia HP 15, SP 1

Arenn HP 20, SP 1
Grek HP 7
Raijin HP 25

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

(sorry, somewhat hungover today, rolled a 7)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 am

anon64 wrote:
(sorry, somewhat hungover today, rolled a 7)

(No prob, check my last post again, going to edit it, just had to check something. When I put the number 8 with parentheses the mobile forum app changes the 8 to a smile emojis)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:37 am

(ah okay, that make it raijins turn?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:46 am

anon64 wrote:
(ah okay, that make it raijins turn?)

(Nah, he did a combo with Grek, counted that as his turn. Elves went now, so you guys feel free to go again.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:51 am

"You're pretty powerful Delia" Arenn admits somewhat admirably, "I'll do you the favour of saving you for last.

"Ice art:Glacial stake!"
Focusing on Avalina this time, Arenn attempted his own spin on what Delia had attempted, but rather than a pillar of stone, attempted to summon a tall shard of ice!

(Roll:1)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 am

anon64 wrote:
"You're pretty powerful Delia" Arenn admits somewhat admirably, "I'll do you the favour of saving you for last.

"Ice art:Glacial stake!"
Focusing on Avalina this time, Arenn attempted his own spin on what Delia had attempted, but rather than a pillar of stone, attempted to summon a tall shard of ice!

(Roll:1)

Delia smiles at Arenn and her bikini somehow gets undone exposing her ample cleavage. Her breasts are rather large, more than one could possibly hope to grope with one hand on each of them. The nipples are perked up still from the cold water from earlier. Both the nipples and areola are light pink and are somewhat large even in comparison to the large breasts they occupy.

The display must of moved Arenn because the tall shard of ice moves so slow even a man with a cane could of dodged it, thus missing Avalina.

"Like what you see, Arenn? Come, give them a squeeze?" Delia beckons him over to her.

(Arenn may approach this turn but is unable to attack until next phase)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:03 am

Arenn tries his best to resist the urge to comply with Delia's more than tempting request
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 am

Grek get up and slowly walk toward avalina back and whisper in her ear "thanks for that skill,mimic arrow: cupid" whisper grek again as he incert a small pink arrow in her back

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:29 am

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tries his best to resist the urge to comply with Delia's more than tempting request

"That's too bad, Arenn," Delia pouts. She turns to the other two fighters. "Gentlemen, understand this is a once in a lifetime opportunity..."

Raijin can't help but to drink in the view with his eyes. Delia had caught his eye as soon as he saw her. Raijin knows better, but can't help himself, he starts to walk over to Delia. Kiora scratches her head in amazement and Avalina whispers "pervert".

"Ms. Delia, your bosom is showing, may I help you in restoring your modesty?" Raijin politely asks.

"Raijin, you must be the most sexually repressed man I know." Delia responds in disbelief.

"That is an accurate assessment," Raijin says as he picks Delia's bikini top and hands it to her. He bows and walks to Kiora, "Shall we finish our duel, fair Kiora?"

"Yeah, but be warned, I'm coming at you with everything that I have after that last shot you gave me." Kiora replies.(*2 damage SP attack)

The two warriors then draw their weapons and in a flash they charge each other and swing their weapons looking to deliver the decisive blow (Kiora rolls:1, Raijin rolls:6)!

Raijin's blade crashes into both of Kiora's and hers go flying away. The blade of the Samurai stops just short of Kiora, "Yield?" He asks. Kiora nods and Raijin accepts her forfeit and bows.

Kiora is defeated!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

Arenn, having managed to ignore Delia, turns to Avalina, and tries to play off his embarrassing last attack.
"Doubt you could hit me either." He says, somewhat put out
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:49 am

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek get up and slowly walk toward avalina back and whisper in her ear "thanks for that skill,mimic arrow: cupid" whisper grek again as he incert a small pink arrow in her back

(Roll:4)

Avalina is distracted enough for Grek's plan to work and she's stuck by the arrow! "Foolish man, that could never w.....EEEEEEE!" Avalina shows the effects immediately. "Oh come here you rogue!" (SP/Grapple attack) She hugs Grek (Roll:5). Once in her arms, Grek is assaulted by a barrage of kisses! Was it a smart idea to unleash this Elven woman's lust in close quarters?! Grek finds himself enjoying the kisses very much and his knees go weak, he's laying on the ground. Avalina falls with him with her on top of him! She continues the make out session on top of Grek on the ground!

Meanwhile, Delia can't figure out who she is more angry with. It's not often a man can reject her advances and just now two in a row did just that. If these people couldn't be brought to heel with her charm then they shall fall prey to her magic! "Empower Magic: Tornado!" Says Delia as she swirls her staff around (Binding SP attack). The sky darkens and black clouds appear suddenly! A funnel could touches down onto the ground and fierce winds overtake the clearing! The tornado moves toward Arenn and sucks him into the maelstrom (roll:10)!

Avalina HP 2
Delia HP 15

Raijin HP 25
Grek HP 3 (bound)
Arenn HP 16, SP 1 (bound)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:08 am

"Okay Arenn, you worked at a circus, flying around about should be second nature...". Arenn tries to use his memories of watching crystal trapeze to twist free of the storm

Roll:10
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:20 am

"i think that don't worked in the path i waited" grek blushes as he feel her Kisses he certainly like them but this is not the time to let her have her way with him but he admit she is cute,then he try to separate from her pushing her off "lovely avalina i know you can't resist but se are in a fight

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:23 am

anon64 wrote:
"Okay Arenn, you worked at a circus, flying around about should be second nature...". Arenn tries to use his memories of watching crystal trapeze to twist free of the storm

Roll:10

Arenn is going around very fast in the vortex, quickly before he gets disoriented, he figures out he can push his way out propelled by water vapor. At the right time, he accelerates his speed and is thrown from the tornado before Delia can compensate!

"Water Elementalist, huh. Nice job getting out so quickly, but I'm not done with you yet!" Delia says.

"Oh, but I think you are," says Raijin as he's about to swing his blade at Delia. Delia braces for the hit, but Raijin stops short of a full swing and instead lightly bashes her in the forhead with the hilt of the blade (roll:5).

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 am

"Why thank you," Arenn replies "You aren't half bad yourself, let's see who's better"

"Let's start simple, Rushing Torrent!" Arenn releases a blast of water at Delia
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:30 am

forest Assasin wrote:
"i think that don't worked in the path i waited" grek blushes as he feel her Kisses he certainly like them but this is not the time to let her have her way with him but he admit she is cute,then he try to separate from her pushing her off "lovely avalina i know you can't resist but se are in a fight

(Roll:3)

Grek tries to put up a fight, but dammit, those kisses feel so good all over his face. Grek's face is covered in light purple lipmarks from the barrage of kisses he's taking.

"Don't move, Grek, I'll make a man of you here and now!" Avalina casts off her cloak and skirt quickly before Grek can think straight and is now in her underwear consisting of a green bra and panties. She begins to undo Grek's belt..

Avalina HP 2
Delia HP 9

Arenn HP 16, SP 1
Grek HP 1 (bound)
Raijin HP 25

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

He try to resist the urge of look at her and don't touch her breasts for trying to push her off "thanks, i admit your Kisses feel good but i have to finish this fight" he said as he take a short moment for Kiss her cheek and caress her hair but then he continue to struggle for scape her bound but when he look at her he can't resist knowing he is in his limit,he Hug avalina and Kiss her lips,then he separate from her a bit and touch one of her brests

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next