Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Grek wake up in midnight and pray to god and seraph gabriella for let him make a last visit to the elfen forest ,he really wish that visit and even more as he is now, tears falling down from her cheeks as he just pray in silence trying to not to cry

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 5:53 pm

(FYI, I will be busy for the next two weeks starting from Monday, so I'll not be able to work on any new content. Therefore, I'm going to try to wrap this up by this weekend.)

Night is a cold and miserable experience; the uncertainty of their pleas being answered, the biting cold they felt since they could no longer move and the sickness eating away from within them made it the longest night Grek or Arenn ever experienced. As light began to pierce the veil of darkness, dawn seemed to come suddenly! A brilliant light from the east engulfs the party and fills them with hope. The light draws closer and closer to the point where the two have to close their eyes and as quickly as the dawn appeared, it was gone. Had they hallucinated?

When Grek and Arenn open their eyes, they see their prayers had been answered! Seraph Gabriella has appeared before them, this time standing on the ground instead of floating above it. Her fiery radiance remains and once again light engulfs the area. Arenn and Grek feel a sense of relief as they feel the sickness within them retreating. The light subsides and Gabriella's arms come to rest by her hips, her facial expression looking none too pleased, with a slight scowl. While feeling much better due to the lack of fatigue and nausea, the party can't help to feel uncomfortable under the discerning gaze of Gabriella's blazing eyes.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Arenn immediately drops to his knees
"Forgive me." He says, realising how much of a fool he was in the presence of the fallen "I know i acted shamefully"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 pm

"i'm sorry Seraph gabriella, for everything that as happened, we lost Raijin, he sacrificed himself and now i feel really bad for my sickness and the loss of raijin" he sigh letting his tears flood his eyes as he can't keep his calm down

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 pm

The look of anger in the Seraph's eyes turns to one of grief and sorrow, "It is not I who you should apologize to, but to God and the one you knew as Raijin." Her lips are quivering, "I am sad to see you had such little faith, but you are only human, as was he." Gabriella sighs, "It is likely that from the moment you met Aerith she was gathering power for that attack that destroyed the summit and poisoned you both. I had thought my instructions were clear, but it appears I was wrong. God forgive me!" She puts a hand on her forehead and fights back the emotion. Eventually she breaks down into tears and a fierce light and heat radiate from Gabriella. "He is gone..."

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:40 pm

he just try to comfort her hugging her and sigh sharing her sorrow, "he just tried to protect us from aerith, we will remember him, even in our critical state, i feel really bad, even more for him" Grek said falling in his knee and hitting the ground ," why!!? why this had to happen!?".

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:52 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
he just try to comfort her hugging her and sigh sharing her sorrow, "he just tried to protect us from aerith, we will remember him, even in our critical state, i feel really bad, even more for him" Grek said falling in his knee and hitting the ground ," why!!? why this had to happen!?".

She shrugs him off her, "because you couldn't follow orders!" Tears are running down her cheeks, "if you had attacked get instead of hesitating then perhaps he could of survived!" The light and heat coming from the Seraph becomes too much and Arenn and Grek move back to give her space to grieve. The light and heat slowly retreat again, "he would of wanted you both to live, which is why I came. You two shall live, with your hands free of blood, but will your conscience be free of guilt?" Gabriella says while pointing an accusatory finger in their direction. "He forsook being God's weapon, only then to lay down his life you. Even if Aerith had been fighting for a righteous cause, have you any idea of how much collateral damage such a struggle would cause?! Do you think you both are the only humans the struggle has effected so far?!"

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:59 pm

"you're right i'm just a human, and a foolish boy, just as aerith says to me...i only think on fight ,i think it would have been better if they had not found me,i was just a burden all the time" he said as he just lay in the ground feeling like an idiot, he admit his wrongs just waiting for what has to happen

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:03 am

Arenn stays kneeling. "Seraph Gabriella, I... I will find some way to atone for this. But I must ask if you know exactly what happened with the four of us on the peak?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:46 am

anon64 wrote:
Arenn stays kneeling. "Seraph Gabriella, I... I will find some way to atone for this. But I must ask if you know exactly what happened with the four of us on the peak?"

"Divine Creation Magic. That is what Aerith used to destroy the summit. It is not meant to used by the likes of her..." The sunrise is now visible on the Eastern horizon and the light from it reveals how puffy the eyes of Gabriella had gotten. "She used magic to create a miniature version of the sun you see rising in the sky now." She lets that sink in for a while. "God had seen the levels to which Aerith had sunk to fulfill her goals and performed a miracle which allowed Raijin to counter and repel the attack back at her. He made the impossible, possible, such is the domain of the one true Lord and one who fights in his name, even if he renouces God."

Gabriella straightens her posture and looks to Arenn, "Does that sufficiently explain what transpired?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 am

Grek just stay laying there with a "all of this is my fault " face while looking at the sky leting his sadness overwhelm him

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:07 am

"I see, though I meant more to do with what happened to make me doubt Raijin, though perhaps this is a time for penance rather than excuses. Do you know how she was able to use such magic?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:53 am

anon64 wrote:
"I see, though I meant more to do with what happened to make me doubt Raijin, though perhaps this is a time for penance rather than excuses. Do you know how she was able to use such magic?"

The Seraph's brow furrows, "I cannot answer why you doubt myself or Raijin, that is for you to decide. Aerith had usurped enough power by taking souls for herself that such magic casting was possible. That is another reason why angels are not permitted to retain the souls of the dammed for themselves." Gabriella's eyes narrow when she speaks to Arenn, "Did you think Raijin selfish at the end? Do you think myself a warmonger?" She frowns before her expression turns neutral again, "I will not speak on behalf of Heaven; you either believe or you don't. As for Raijin, do you really think he would embrace evil for no reason at the end? Did you not listen to him at all throughout your journey?" Gabriella is now making a fist with her right hand. She shakes her head.

"Remember how he said all he wanted to be was God's wrath after my sister had died? He no longer wished to be an angel or even a person at that point. As an angel, he was cast out of Heaven and made man, we had hoped living as a mortal would calm him. Not to mention, as an angel in a man's body, we were eager to see if he could regain his holy powers and help us fight in the next war against the powers of Hell. Our experiment was only a partial success; Raijin did retain his powers, but his heart remained closed. With his powers, Raijin embraced being God's weapon or his divine punishment upon the unrighteous."

The Seraph's hands wipe away the last of her tears. "That is until he met you. Raijin lost his powers and had to live as a human with the both of you. With his powers gone and connection to Heaven severed, the mending of his heart began. His healing was complete when he declared to you he no longer wanted to be God's weapon. However, when he said he wanted to be king of Hell, you thought him mad and lost your faith in him, I see." Gabriella sighs and puts her hands on her waist. "Humans tend to think in binary terms; good and evil. How could there be Heaven without Hell? How would the wicked souls of mortals wash away their sins without Hell? Even if the forces of Heaven and Hell fight it could never be for the total destruction of the other."

Gabriella smiles somewhat for the first time since she's appeared, "To be a peaceful King and sire many heirs was his wish was it not? Heaven and Hell needn't be locked in eternal battle, he realized that as I do. To sire heirs would be necessary too as to pass on his legacy. While I would prefer he take his well earned rest and place back in Heaven, I did admire his ambition to create a more stable world for everybody."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Grek sigh getting up and walk away a fer centimeters he take an arrow from his back and make a circle around himself then put the arrow in front of the circle and three other arrows, one behind him and the other two on his sides, then he sigh and start to meditate only concentrating on his circle..

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:47 pm

"Gabriella...I'm sorry, truly I am. I heard the phrase king of hell and immediately assumed the worst, I didn't take action when I needed to and a good man died as consequence. Please, if nothing else know that I see the error of my ways. I'm not cut out for a life of combat and I clearly don't know how to live one and act justly" Arenn spoke somberly
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:15 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Gabriella...I'm sorry, truly I am. I heard the phrase king of hell and immediately assumed the worst, I didn't take action when I needed to and a good man died as consequence. Please, if nothing else know that I see the error of my ways. I'm not cut out for a life of combat and I clearly don't know how to live one and act justly" Arenn spoke somberly

Gabriella nods, "Indeed, you are correct. You should know that there was no trace of Raijin's remains or even soul for that matter. The same can be said of Aerith, although angels who rebel and are killed are utterly destroyed as their bodies and souls are one in the same. I had expected to see Raijin's soul return, but perhaps his soul went to Hell instead to claim his throne? In any case, you will find your bodies almost entirely cured of the sickness you have endured, however, you may find your limbs go numb more frequently. Go now and walk righteously in His name..."

Seraph Gabriella makes the sign of the cross and disappears in a wonderous glow of light. The time is dawn and the parties injuries are healed true to the Seraph's word, but what effect will the journey have on the men that remain? The Celestial Civil War may be calm for a time, but will Grek and Arenn be able to stay out of the affairs of the Supernaturals? Will the world at large be the same? Regardless, the two have a short trip down the mountain to go and buy what will they find when they finally get home? Arenn in particular must have some questions for Crystal...

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Grek just walk without saying a word after that seraph gabriella said to him, that word just remain in his mind torment him while he walk , he just want to finish this quickly and rest in his home.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:22 pm

"I need to get home to Crystal." Aren't said flatly, shaken by the experience as he started moving
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:30 pm

The pair make it down the mountain without further trouble and reach the forest once again. Will Arenn and Grek part ways from here?

(Feel free to write your own epilogues. I'll add something if you guys want at the end too. As for Crystal you can decide her fate ultimately, I'm fine either way.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Grek just shake hands with Arenn and said goodbye to him walking through the forest and looking for the elvens for a one lst visit before going home he just shout the name of Avalina waiting for an answer ," i hope she's still here".

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:00 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek just shake hands with Arenn and said goodbye to him walking through the forest and looking for the elvens for a one lst visit before going home he just shout the name of Avalina waiting for an answer ," i hope she's still here".

After a while if searching, Grek hears a familiar voice behind him call his name. He turns around but it's too late! Avalina has tackled him and brought Grek to the ground. "Missed ya, big guy!" She says as she peppers him with little kisses all over the face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 6:33 am

He hug Avalina while letting her pepper his face with kisses "i missed you to,i promised you and i fullfil my promise" he blushes slightly as he lay there with avalina on top of her "i'm all yours " he said now with a heavy blush

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 am

forest Assasin wrote:
He hug Avalina while letting her pepper his face with kisses "i missed you to,i promised you and i fullfil my promise" he blushes slightly as he lay there with avalina on top of her "i'm all yours " he said now with a heavy blush

Grek reunites with Avalina and while he didn't find any riches to bring back to his family, he did find something valuable nonetheless; love. They go back to the Elven Village hidden in the woods to spend some quality time getting to know each other. The end.... For now!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16