Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Grek finish his meditation and get up , "well if someone need me i'll be walking for a while just shout if someone need something from me, i need a short walk" Grek said while Walkinf away from the group looking around for find some interesting

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:42 pm

anon64 wrote:
"if you just needed to lure Raijin, why did you flee with the soul after you put the tag on him?"

She answers, "Fool! I couldn't risk confronting Raijin, so I had to flee! What if the sealing tag was a fake or only moderately effective? Did you see what he did to my companion? He cut her up and down like an orange! Now stand aside unless you want to feel my wrath as well!"

Fallen Sorceress (Aerith) - Magic Class B. HP 90, AT 5. Special mechanic: does 5 damage to all party members every other turn upon successful roll.

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:45 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek finish his meditation and get up , "well if someone need me i'll be walking for a while just shout if someone need something from me, i need a short walk" Grek said while Walkinf away from the group looking around for find some interesting

As Grek walks away, a black bolt of negative energy flys by him at a high speed!

"What impudence! How dare you walk away from me before I give you leave! You're walking away from the future ruler of the universe!" Shouts an angry Aerith.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:46 pm

"well so, i can't walk , i understand " he say while reading his bow and prepare an arrow, Tightening it up to the chest to do more damage

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"well so, i can't walk , i understand " he say while reading his bow and prepare an arrow, Tightening it up to the chest to do more damage

While keeping the staff pointed at Raijin, Aerith readies a dark bolt from her empty hand. "Apologize nicely and I'll let you go." the Fallen demands.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:56 pm

" well,well Sorry Aeith for leaving without permission from you" he said while keeping the arrow taut in case of a trap

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
" well,well Sorry Aeith for leaving without permission from you" he said while keeping the arrow taut in case of a trap

Aerith laughs, "You call that an apology!? With your weapon still raised at me, you dare to speak to me?!"

(It appears as if things are escalating rapidly. Perhaps Arenn can deescalate the situation?)

"Grek maybe you ought to stand behind me, don't think we're going to get through this with words alone!" Raijin says while drawing his katana.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Grek quickly jump towards Raijin directions and fall to the side of raijing "I just wanted to take a walk, but no, the "great ruler of the universe has to start an unnecessary fight".

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:10 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek quickly jump towards Raijin directions and fall to the side of raijing "I just wanted to take a walk, but no, the "great ruler of the universe has to start an unnecessary fight".

"It's like she has to give the okay for everything. She wouldn't be a good landlord, let alone universal ruler!" Raijin echoes Grek's sentiment.

"You know I'm standing right here in front of you, right?!" Says the slighted Aerith.

(Let's hold off here until Arenn acts again.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:50 am

Arenn speaks up again. "Look, forgive me but, neither of you are acting in any way befitting of rulers right now, be itnrulers of hell or the supreme ruler of everything." Making sure to be careful with his words he continues "Neither of your goals are antithetical to one another, there's no need for this to go the way its going. Raijin, if this...harem is all you want then Aerith could go a long way to helping you get it. Likewise Aerith, if you truly intend to change the way of this world, having the ruler of hell as an ally would be the first step to avoiding the mistakes made by the current god would it not?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:45 am

anon64 wrote:
Arenn speaks up again. "Look, forgive me but, neither of you are acting in any way befitting of rulers right now, be itnrulers of hell or the supreme ruler of everything." Making sure to be careful with his words he continues "Neither of your goals are antithetical to one another, there's no need for this to go the way its going. Raijin, if this...harem is all you want then Aerith could go a long way to helping you get it. Likewise Aerith, if you truly intend to change the way of this world, having the ruler of hell as an ally would be the first step to avoiding the mistakes made by the current god would it not?"

Both Raijin and Aerith look at Arenn and shout, "You think too much like a human!"

"Why would the ruler of everything deal with a vassal like him? He's rejected by Heaven and the killer of many a Fallen Angel!" Says Aerith.

"She may not be my mortal enemy anymore, but the Demon King answers to no Fallen Strumpet!" Shouts Raijin. "Arenn," he says calmly now, "I know you got what you came here for, but are you really going to allow that soul sucking witch to have her way? Your commitment to nonviolence is laudable, but now is the time to..." Before he can finish a dark sphere of energy from Aerith fires at Raijin!

The samurai meets the attack with his katana and Raijin is struggling to stop the attack from overcoming him. "Do you even know if she's telling you the truth? I would trust Seraph Gabriella, even if God is no longer my master, but what reason has she given you to trust her!" The dark sphere has nearly overcome Raijin and is scorching his armor, "Believe in yourself, Arenn, believe in justice.... Belief doesn't require proof, but merely a leap of faith!" Raijin's katana all of a sudden is glowing the color of fire and he deflects the sphere of energy away from him and the others!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:56 am

Grek sigh and only can see points following by a crow in miniatura while thinking not certainly clean "weeell...".. he just look at his arrow stil taut up to his chest his hand can handle tauts arrows for long Moments but his hand start to feel tired and he start to Lost the tighthen le his arrow.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Arenn pauses, and then speaks calmly and slowly, a slight hint of venom in his voice "If that's thinking like a human, it seems the two of you could both learn a little something from us. Look at the two of you. Raijin, you speak of your love for Gabriella, and yet you've set yourself on a course to become the thing she's sworn to defeat. And you Aerith, you clearly came from a place of good intentions, but the power you sought for a just cause has clearly become power you seek for the sake of having it. I know you both so little, and yet I feel you're both capable of better, it's disappointing"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm

"i don't want to fight allies, i really confused now, i think the two of you,Raijin and Aerith are totally corrupted for the need of power, i surrender for now" he equip his bow in his shoulder and keep the arrow in his bag, "i don't have nothing to say, even more if it's talking to corrupt people" he sigh in disgust RRaijin sorry but now, i do not know you, you are not the same raijin I met at the beginning of our adventure" he said making a fist before walkin away

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:31 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn pauses, and then speaks calmly and slowly, a slight hint of venom in his voice "If that's thinking like a human, it seems the two of you could both learn a little something from us. Look at the two of you. Raijin, you speak of your love for Gabriella, and yet you've set yourself on a course to become the thing she's sworn to defeat. And you Aerith, you clearly came from a place of good intentions, but the power you sought for a just cause has clearly become power you seek for the sake of having it. I know you both so little, and yet I feel you're both capable of better, it's disappointing"

"Arenn, you are so principled, but you know so little, I think I will miss our adventures," Raijin grins with sad eyes. "I'll even miss these intense conversations, if only I had the time to explain..."

"Foolish mortal! You dare to lecture a Celestial? I WILL SHOW YOU THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS!", Suddenly the next attack Aerith had lined up for Raijin shoots towards Arenn slowly. Like last time it was a dark sphere of energy, but with a hint of purple, and soon after it launches, it grows in size. Arenn looks confident he can dodge the slow moving attack, but then it keeps increasing in size. At first the size of a large watermelon, it is now the size of a horse carriage and only increasing in size!

"Arenn, don't worry I'll take care of Crystal for you while you're gone. I'll tell her it was with great sadness I saw you perish at the hands of the foul Samurai. Now if you all please, die!" Shouts a smug Aerith as the sphere of energy grows yet again on it's inexorable course towards the party!

forest Assasin wrote:
"i don't want to fight allies, i really confused now, i think the two of you,Raijin and Aerith are totally corrupted for the need of power, i surrender for now" he equip his bow in his shoulder and keep the arrow in his bag, "i don't have nothing to say, even more if it's talking to corrupt people" he sigh in disgust RRaijin sorry but now, i do not know you, you are not the same raijin I met at the beginning of our adventure" he said making a fist before walkin away

Raijin gives Grek a look as the darkness of the sphere has consumed all the light remaining in the sky, "Grek, our time together was short, but it was fun. Farewell."

Soundtrack - https://youtu.be/-9PRHMxWM5g

Raijin sheathes his katana and charges at the enormous negative energy sphere! By now the diameter of the sphere is greater than any of the largest windmill blades man has ever built! The Samurai runs into the sphere and he recoils immediately but keeps his body against it. The body of Raijin is now engulfed in reddish orange flames and he's screaming with the force of a lion's roar. The dark sphere of power finally stops moving towards the party. Raijin wrestles with the titanic ball of energy for several seconds until he starts pushing it back towards Aerith!

"What's going on!? How's this even possible, that much negative energy should shred your mortal flesh!!" Shouts a confused Aerith. "Guess the Man upstairs isn't completely done with me yet..." Thinks Raijin.

Soon the Samurai gains momentum and rapidly he is closing the distance between himself and Aerith! She attempts to flee, but in vain. The Samurai, the mega negative energy sphere and Aerith converge in a magnificent display of dark purple colored fireworks! The sound is deafening and the top of the mountain shakes violently. The remaining party members have precious seconds to go to cover and hold on for their dear lives.

When the party comes to, the entire top of the peak is free of snow, vegetation and sections of the rock have been blasted clear off. No signs of the Celestials are present. An eerie silence takes hold as the sunset has given way to the night and the stars are fully visible.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:45 pm

"What the fuck just happened"... Grek said without having idea of what happened just a moment ago as he try to compose his head "well, that was inexplicable.."...

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

"What on earth?" Arenn staggers to his feet. "It seems I was wrong about Raijin, he sacrificed himself for us"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 pm

"We-w-w-ell, wha-at now?" he say with a nervous and afraid tone trying to reorganzie his ideas about that sacrifice

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Arenn slowly drops to one knee and stays silent for a moment in respect. "This just leaves more questions though, does Crystal really support Aerith?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

There remains a great deal of heat leftover from the explosion and the winds are beginning to pick up. Clouds are rapidly forming and soon the stars are not visible again. A sense of discomfort begins to take hold in the guts of Arenn and Grek.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 pm

"This can't be good, we should probably get moving..."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:10 pm

"I have no idea what to do now" he said as he kept silence and put his bow in the ground as a signal of respect, "well,let's move" he said equiping his bow again in his shoulder and follow Arenn

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 pm

"... To be honest, neither do I" Arenn replied, still somewhat dazed. "All I know is, if Aerith was telling the truth about Crystals soul...I have to get it back to her." After he said this he began slowly moving down the mountain
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

The longer the party remains in the summit, the more the feeling in their guts turns into a knot inside their guts. Walking further away from the summit, the feeling begins to subside. How far will the party attempt to go down? The weather is still behaving strangely and what you think is snow falling turns out to be....ash?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 pm

"I'm starting to get a real feeling of dread about this Grek, we should probably be on our guard from here on out..." Arenn whispers, grasping his staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next