Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:42 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"i'm a hunter ,see blood does not alter me, buuut, i only can see blood from animals, but whatever, we would not get anything if we killed them" he approach Aerith without bad intentions when he reach her he put his hand on her shoulder smiling. "it's beautiful the sunset is not it?" .

anon64 wrote:
Arenn speaks up, "we fought with them but did not kill them, unnecessary bloodshed doesn't really suit me"

"Ah, yes, Arenn the reluctant adventurer, yes that is quite befitting your character. Raijin on the other hand, he leaves death in his wake as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. And you?" Grek walks toward her and she puts her hand up at him to indicate that he should come no closer. Aerith gestures at Grek, "I do not know you. Perhaps you are some vainglorious adventurer looking to make a name for himself?", she says amused. "Don't sully me with your filthy hands."

"I certainly have a reputation to overcome, don't I?", Raijin says with amusement. "However, I do not come here seeking your head. Your followers helped me realize who I am now and that is no longer the sword of God. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just here to accompany him now," Raijin nods his head in Arenn's direction.

"Very well, though I admit I'm most shocked," Aerith says almost picking her jaw off the ground. "I understand you came all this way for this..." She says as a small spherical shape coalesces within the crescent moon of her staff. "I have no need of it anymore, and in truth you have my thanks. Even though the villain Raijin lives, it seems he is defeated in spirit," she says with a large smirk. Aerith then lowers the staff and the sphere shoots towards Arenn's staff where it orbits slowly. "There is Crystal's soul, just as it was before she was parted from it. I apologise for the inconvenience," Aerith says while oh so slightly bowing her head.

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Arenn looks at the soul. "and if I return this to her, shell be fine?" Arenn asks "Forgive me if I'm skeptical after our last encounter"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:46 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looks at the soul. "and if I return this to her, shell be fine?" Arenn asks "Forgive me if I'm skeptical after our last encounter"

"Yes, just lower your staff when you see her and the rest will take care of itself. Now, if that is all, I really must be going." Aerith replies.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 pm

"Wait, if I may, what did you need it for in the first place? I don't particularly have a stake in this war outside of Crystals soul, but I'm curious by nature as to what I've would up involved in"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:59 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Wait, if I may, what did you need it for in the first place? I don't particularly have a stake in this war outside of Crystals soul, but I'm curious by nature as to what I've would up involved in"

"What?" Aerith sounds surprised, "Didn't my subordinates explain it to you? Taking a live human's soul was bound to attract the attention of Enforcer Raijin. Once we had him in the cave we used the countermeasure spell tag to annihilate him. With his soul destroyed, he would be unable to reincarnate and thus myself and others free to harvest all the wicked deceased souls of mortals to fuel our rebellion." She looks proud of her simple yet effective plan. "We had told Crystal, after she had been abducted, our plan to which she agreed. She knew the risks involved but was willing to help when I told her the stakes at hand. Anyways, she agreed not to spill all the details to you and to lead you to here for the retrieval of her soul." Aerith is now smiling like a chess player who just called checkmate. "The both of you shall be handsomely rewarded in the future for your services."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

"That's... Not what I expected, however if that's the case, why did you laugh about how she screamed during the process? And does this mean Crystal is allied to your cause?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Grek just Stay there looking at the sunset he smile and put his hands as a support behind his head,when he saw enough he just walk toward his companions and wait for orders without talking,he don't have anything to say,even more about what they are talking about

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:12 pm

anon64 wrote:
"That's... Not what I expected, however if that's the case, why did you laugh about how she screamed during the process? And does this mean Crystal is allied to your cause?"

"I had to put on a good show of it didn't I? 'The evil Fallen Angel has come to kill us all!!' Would you of bought this explanation at that time and place?", she says mockingly. "Crystal, now that is a pure soul through and through... She believes in what I do. That in order to stop the endless conflicts that stain our worlds, we must take control of all them by merging the celestial, demon and mortal realms together. To promote the unity and well being of the new world order, we must then install an absolute ruler who will take an active hand in the management of the world. We can no longer abide an absentee God who let's evil run amok in the universe!" Says Aerith holding out her arm making a fist.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Arenn looks at his companions, then back to Aerith. "Merge every realm? Absolute ruler? Not sure I can get being those but honestly, I have a feeling even if I did try to stop you I'd be cut down where I stood. However, if I find out that you have done anything to her soul, well, you of all people should know the capabilities of someone with nothing to lose"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn looks at his companions, then back to Aerith. "Merge every realm? Absolute ruler? Not sure I can get being those but honestly, I have a feeling even if I did try to stop you I'd be cut down where I stood. However, if I find out that you have done anything to her soul, well, you of all people should know the capabilities of someone with nothing to lose"

Aerith laughs with confidence and amusement, "Well reluctant Arenn we shan't know that unless you try? Even if you could, would you be willing to turn against your dear Crystal? This is what she wants! And what would I have to fear from you when I am planning on taking on the great Creator himself!?" She's laughing very hard and struggling to contain it with both her hands.

Raijin looks amused at all of these revelations and slow claps, "Wow, I must say you are not lacking ambition. I suppose now is as good time as any though seeing as the throne of Hell has been vacant since I slew Lord Lucifer a few years back when he had the gall to challenge me here in the mortal realm."

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 pm

"You're right, even if I wanted to kill you I probably couldn't, if you were lying to me though, and Crystal wasn't saved, that certain death wouldn't stop me from tryi-" Raijins words cut him short. "Raijin, you killed Lucifer? Like, the Lucifer?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Grek jump to a three and then climb to the top for see somewhere to go he then jump back to the ground a rejoined his companions, "well, can i make the visit i mentioned before the fight now?, i need to know how are emm, certain person,sorry if i upset you,i'm just a young boy,it will be short" he said with a nervous grin while hiding his hand again behind his neck,

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:40 pm

anon64 wrote:
"You're right, even if I wanted to kill you I probably couldn't, if you were lying to me though, and Crystal wasn't saved, that certain death wouldn't stop me from tryi-" Raijins words cut him short. "Raijin, you killed Lucifer? Like, the Lucifer?"

Raijin grins and his feet kick around some snow, "Yes and now you know why becoming a mere mortal has shaken me to my very foundation." He stands up straight again with a serious face, "See I used to be a Seraphim until my wife Mieka, another Seraph, was betrayed by humans during one of our countless wars against Hell. In fury, I essentially asked God to use my life force to punish humanity for betraying my Mieka. Instead, He turned me into a mortal weapon, able to call the holy thunder magic as a human. I spent my entire human life as a weapon, some time as a soldier to a daimyo, a ronin and finally as God's Enforcer when I rediscovered my origin." Raijin shrugs, "Raijin isn't even my name, it's more like a title. You see True Celestials and Demons are unable to come to the mortal realm at their true power. Reality here drains the power of those beings so as to not shatter the mortal realm asunder with their great power. Are you starting to follow me here?"

Raijin laughs as if a weight has been lifted off him, "I was to be God's trump card in the next war. Able to have the full power of a Celestial in the mortal realm, I slew the Demon King Lucifer in single combat during the next war, ending it right there before it could conflagrate into a devastating conflict. Since then various lords in the Demon nobility have been vying for the throne but none have been successful."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:43 pm

"That's impressive," Arenn looked between the two celestials "Now I really don't want to end up fighting either of you, but Raijin, if you no longer fight for your old cause, what will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 pm

anon64 wrote:
"That's impressive," Arenn looked between the two celestials "Now I really don't want to end up fighting either of you, but Raijin, if you no longer fight for your old cause, what will you do now?"

"After giving it careful consideration.... I will become the next Demon King of Hell!" Raijin then smiles lewdly, "Then my first act will be to establish the Royal Harem and sire as many heirs as possible!"

Aerith literally falls down on the ground in astoundment.

"Now if only I can convince Seraph Gabriella to be my main wife...." Raijin says pensively.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Arenn immediately turns to Raijin, "you'll what!?! That's a sudden change of heart!"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:55 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn immediately turns to Raijin, "you'll what!?! That's a sudden change of heart!"

"Sounds good doesn't it?" Raijin says glibly.

Aerith gets up slowly with a twitch on her eyebrow, "You can't be serious!? That's what you want after all this time?"

Raijin shrugs, "Well yeah, being a weapon your whole life is good and all, but it didn't leave a lot of time for romance. I got a lot of catching up to do. If you like, I'll let you be one of my concubines," he says as he eyes her up and down.

"I will never be subordinate to the likes of you, you perverted butcher!" She screams at him and readies her staff!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Grek without nothing to say just walk away slowly with caution, "emm, should i interfere?" he said looking nervous more than anything

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Arenn readies his staff. "Raijin, you're going too far. Stand down." Arenn says, moving to Aeriths side of the room "At least she claims to have good intentions, you're talking about becoming the devil."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Grek walk toward Arenn and Aerith unsure but with his bow Ready for anything, don't talk because he don't have words now.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:21 pm

"Let not your hearts be troubled, friends. I aim to be a peaceful Demon King who maintains balance and the status quo. After all, it is better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven, said Lucifer... Right before I killed him." Raijin smiles awkwardly. "Besides, who should you trust more? A manipulative Fallen Angel bent on universal domination or Raijin the smiling warrior with dreams of a harem?" He says smiling ear to ear.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:22 pm

"To be honest, right now I don't trust either of you. But the way your acting disturbs me more... however aerith, there's one thing you told me that doesn't add up..."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Grek just sigh without word and just start to meditate one more time only contrating on the sound of the nature for reorganize his ideas and thoughs

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 pm

anon64 wrote:
"To be honest, right now I don't trust either of you. But the way your acting disturbs me more... however aerith, there's one thing you told me that doesn't add up..."

"Yes, what is it?" says Aerith as she begins conjuring some spell it or another, more than likely directed at Raijin.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:35 pm

"if you just needed to lure Raijin, why did you flee with the soul after you put the tag on him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next