Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 pm

For beings that speak so lowly of humans, you all seem to have no problems using them to further your own goals" Arenn speaks coldly, staring daggers at the three celestials. "I don't know about your war, and I don't really care. The only thing I know is I'm not leaving here until Crystals soul has been returned the her, or I'm dead from trying"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

anon64 wrote:
For beings that speak so lowly of humans, you all seem to have no problems using them to further your own goals" Arenn speaks coldly, staring daggers at the three celestials. "I don't know about your war, and I don't really care. The only thing I know is I'm not leaving here until Crystals soul has been returned the her, or I'm dead from trying"

Astrid has come to by this point and shakes her head, "You humans are so naive. You speak as if your kind is without sin. When the wars come and go through your lands, does not the farmer suffer like the soldier? His children are taken under threat of arms to fight for a nobleman who he's never met. His crops are stolen by that same nobleman for the good of the kingdom, then if there's any left the enemy pillages them and burns down what he can't take. Then when the poor man has nothing left soldiers of any side are more than willing to take his wife or daughters for the pleasures of their flesh." She says like she's seen it a thousand times, "It's no wonder Raijin's heart has been stolen from him. I hate him for what he's done to my kind but I also feel sympathy, can you say the same?"

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Grek just sigh and look at the sky trying to organize his words but he dont know anything about metaphors, he only stay look at the sky trying to cleaning his thoughs he don't know about wars because his family did not participate in any war, he and his family just hunt for make money and survive

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek just sigh and look at the sky trying to organize his words but he dont know anything about metaphors, he only stay look at the sky trying to cleaning his thoughs he don't know about wars because his family did not participate in any war, he and his family just hunt for make money and survive

Vigdus looks into Grek's eyes and says, "Boy, do you really think you're immune to the evil in this world? Maybe you haven't seen it for yourself, but it's there and it will find you one day if you don't find it first. What if an army passes through your woods and finds your father hunting and assume he's a spy? Have you not been cheated at the market before for no reason other than they could get away with it? Why must your family live in the woods, Grek? Did something happen to force you to leave the civilized world behind?" Vigdus speaks with conviction, "Have you ever asked why this happens? God is not good. God is not just. Why must the many suffer and the few live in the lap of luxury for no reason other than the family they were born to!?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 pm

"my family and i leave civilization for the stupid corruption of the goberment, they don't like how my family work, all presidents and theyr rules are the same, corrupted and poisonous as rotten berries but i still think your words are the same used only for corrupt others, you only want to share your corruption, i only will finish my words with this, I AM IMPARTIAL" Grek said and sigh crossing his arms and closing his eyes leaving in his face an expression of "I do not tolerate corrupt people".

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"my family and i leave civilization for the stupid corruption of the goberment, they don't like how my family work, all presidents and theyr rules are the same, corrupted and poisonous as rotten berries but i still think your words are the same used only for corrupt others, you only want to share your corruption, i only will finish my words with this, I AM IMPARTIAL" Grek said and sigh crossing his arms and closing his eyes leaving in his face an expression of "I do not tolerate corrupt people".

Vigdus manages a small laugh, but then she winces in pain, "foolish boy, you have but one life to live, but we angels have watched humans for a very long time. This is your way; you use others and others use you in return." She spits in Grek's general direction, "Only through the love of the angels shall mankind be redeemed!"

(Gonna stop here until Arenn gets back. I'll move the story along after that.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 pm

(Okay, i'll wait)

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:04 am

"Angels love? And is that through the love of fallen angels, who take the soul of a circus worker to use for unknown purposes, brags about the torture said girl went through and then has the audacity to judge one man for the actions of his species as a whole? Or the love of more regular ones, who're seemingly equally warlike but at least seem to only use willing humans to their further their ends." Arenn replied to the fallen, fuming with anger
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:26 am

Grek kick a stone with anger toward her in his face are a expresión between anger and sadness "years ago i saw with my own eyes how two fallen take my beloved and leave her in cave ,when i tried to save her was to late i found her dead with his bow in hand and one arrow un the other,she died trying to defend herself from the fallen!! And you called that "Love"?!, You don't have shame!!!?, Taking a innocent girl in front of the eyes of.his boyfriend!!?" Grek shout walking toward her making a fist and take the neck of her garment staring at her eyes while his eyes are flooded with tears of anger and sadness.

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:39 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Angels love? And is that through the love of fallen angels, who take the soul of a circus worker to use for unknown purposes, brags about the torture said girl went through and then has the audacity to judge one man for the actions of his species as a whole? Or the love of more regular ones, who're seemingly equally warlike but at least seem to only use willing humans to their further their ends." Arenn replied to the fallen, fuming with anger

"I see you're not willing to defend humanity, not that there's any point to it. God gave mortals the freedom to choose and yet you squander it with your petty words and wars. I won't answer for my leader or the rest of my kind, immortals are not to be judged by mortal standards. Mortals can never understand the infinite as we do. You are required least of all to understand, only to have belief or at least faith," Astrid informs Arenn with the utmost conviction on her face. "Do as you will with us, I die with no regrets."

forest Assasin wrote:
Grek kick a stone with anger toward her in his face are a expresión between anger and sadness "years ago i saw with my own eyes how two fallen take my beloved and leave her in cave ,when i tried to save her was to late i found her dead with his bow in hand and one arrow un the other,she died trying to defend herself from the fallen!! And you called that "Love"?!, You don't have shame!!!?, Taking a innocent girl in front of the eyes of.his boyfriend!!?" Grek shout walking toward her making a fist and take the neck of her garment staring at her eyes while his eyes are flooded with tears of anger and sadness.

"I do not know of which you speak, but if that happened, it did for a reason. Various angels have fallen for many reasons, but this revolution my kind is engaged in is different. Then again, why am I bandying words with the likes of you?" Vigdus sighs, "Enough is enough, do with us as you will."

Raijin pulls out his katana from the ground and awaits the conclusions of his companions. He it's standing straight with his blade low, his eyes resolute.

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 pm

"Tsk, well , where do we go now?" say Grek with a expresion of frustation still crossing his arms waiting for a direction to go

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Arenn turns to move on, "Grek, Raijin, it's your call what you do with them. I'm not drawing unnecessary blood for this war"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn turns to move on, "Grek, Raijin, it's your call what you do with them. I'm not drawing unnecessary blood for this war"

Raijin let's out a chuckle, "Leave the butcher to his meat, eh?" He starts laughing like he heard a funny joke, grabbing his sides and almost crying. This goes on for about a minute until Raijin's bandages start showing red and Raijin grimaces in pain for a bit. "Oh, I think I needed that." Raijin clears his throat, "I think these has-beens are right for the wrong reasons. Arenn I can understand why you're upset that events have swallowed you up into something greater that doesn't involve you. That, however, is life." He turns to Grek, "and you, my friend, I had no idea Fallen have taken anything from you and yet here you are. The three of us have been brought together for a reason, have we not?"

Raijin looks to both of his comrades again, "Then again, don't look to me for all your answers, because I'm not God, I'm not even an angel anymore!" Raijin is now grinning ear to ear and begins laughing again, "I'm just a man now and I am in it for myself. I no longer have a quarrel with these two." Raijin stops laughing, sheathes his blade and offers his hands to the stricken Fallen. "In fact, I should thank you and your leader for freeing me from my immortal bondage." The Fallen look at each other very puzzled but nonetheless they take his hands and he helps them up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Hearing this Arenn turns around. "Raijin? You feeling alright?" He asks cautiously, moving back towards the group
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm

anon64 wrote:
Hearing this Arenn turns around. "Raijin? You feeling alright?" He asks cautiously, moving back towards the group

"I'm fine, never been better, well but for these wounds." Raijin points to the bandage on his torso which is already soaked with blood. "Blood loss can make one feel light-headed, but I've never felt more clear headed than today."

Raijin addresses the confused Fallen, "think you two could give me your blessing? I know it's not as powerful as it once was, but I was even able to stop this guy's paramore from dying immediately without her soul with what little power I had available to me." Astrid and Vigdus give each other a look, shrug and comply with the request. They approach Raijin and they hug him, each to an arm. A small white light come from the pair as they make the sign of the cross and then they both kiss Raijin on the cheek. Raijin blushes, "Wow, that felt better than I thought it would be. Tell you what, as long as you promise to leave this place until our business is concluded, you're free to go. No hard feelings?"

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Grek sigh calming himself down and smile at raijin "certainly we have, well, you are rigth , the fallen have taken anything from me, but now i have new friends, and a new person who need me" he blushed slightly when he finish his words and hide his hand behind his neck and chuckle nervously

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm

"That is... not what I'd expected" Arenn muses, "Astrid, I understand if talking is fully off the table now, but what were you and Vigdus wanting to explain to us before the fight broke out?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:00 pm

anon64 wrote:
"That is... not what I'd expected" Arenn muses, "Astrid, I understand if talking is fully off the table now, but what were you and Vigdus wanting to explain to us before the fight broke out?"

The Fallen pair consider Raijin's offer and unanimously accept, "Kiss on it?" Raijin jokes as they release him from their embrace. The wound on Raijin's torso is miraculously free of the blood pooling from earlier.

Astrid answers Arenn, "I'm afraid we are poor messengers of the cause, just as we are lacking fighters. You would be better served asking our leader. Go to her at the summit, we will not challenge you further as per our agreement. I must warn you though, violence or disobedience will not be tolerated by her."

Vigdus bows and says, "Begging your pardon, but we will take our leave now."

The pair of Fallen look solemn as they take fight past the edge of the pass where the party is standing. Perhaps some of their words affected them? Maybe they are ashamed they failed? Who is to say?

Last edited by Eredin on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:03 pm

Arenn decides to at least extend somewhat of a proverbial olive branch "I'm sorry it had to come to such violence, truly" he turned to his party.
"It may be worth hearing what their leader has to say before immediately coming to blows"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:07 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn decides to at least extend somewhat of a proverbial olive branch "I'm sorry it had to come to such violence, truly" he turned to his party.
"It may be worth hearing what their leader has to say before immediately coming to blows"

"That's entirely up to you, Arenn." Raijin says, "My days fighting the Lord's battles are over, but out of respect for you, I shall accompany you to the summit. I have no interest in fighting Aerith anymore though. Unless there's anything else you'd like to do here, I suggest we head out, I've got places to be now."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:08 pm

"Okay, let's make a move for the summit" Arenn says, perplexed by Raijins new outlook
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Grek Shoot three arrows toward a apple tree piercing three apples in the process and catching him when these fall to the ground, then he offered an apple to his companions ,one for each and he ate his own , "well, we need to recover our energy" he said while eating the apple

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:22 pm

The party continue making their way up the winding and shortening path up to the summit. The party reaches the summit as the sun is setting on the horizon. From the top the view is rather breathtaking with the sun dipping below the mountain range to the west. Stars are barely becoming visible and the weather is extraordinarly calm compared to earlier. The footsteps of the party are easy to hear against the rock as the path flattens out and the summit is before them. Snow is covering the landscape but it isn't especially cold. A single figure is visible admiring the sunset, it's Aerith.

Aerith, the Fallen Angel who the party has been in pursuit of since they began their journey is standing before them. Aerith, who again is a tall, dark and beautiful woman. Her hair is stunning, in a spikey blond ponytail which contrasts greatly to the four Raven-colored wings that come out the back of her shoulders. She has defiant blue eyes, a fearless smile and a sharp nose. She wears a black two piece outfit showing off her belly and while the bottom half only reaches halfway to the thigh. She is armed with a dark ivory staff that has a crescent moon on the top. "I've been expecting you, but it pains me to see my companions aren't accompanying you. I hope they met their fate with honor."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Arenn speaks up, "we fought with them but did not kill them, unnecessary bloodshed doesn't really suit me"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:31 pm

"i'm a hunter ,see blood does not alter me, buuut, i only can see blood from animals, but whatever, we would not get anything if we killed them" he approach Aerith without bad intentions when he reach her he put his hand on her shoulder smiling. "it's beautiful the sunset is not it?" .

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next