Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana Bright vs TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Purification - 14, hit!
The blinding explosion dazes TAMA, causing her to slip from the wall she was pinned to, falling unceremoniously onto the ground, struggling to lift herself, but stumbling up.

TAMA’s STAMINA - 13

“. . .Inquiry: Was I being too direct?”

“Suggestion:”  Speaks TAMA, in her usual monotone voice, as she pulls loose wiring from herself. “Shall we start over?”

“Statement: This unit wishes to *BZZT* DOMINA- . . . OVERWHEL- . . .MUTUALLY PLEASURE YOU. . . ?

“Inquiry: Does that better fit your agenda?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm

"I'm sorry but right now I'm not interested in being pleased, but we can reach an agreement, if you promise to stop trying to enslave people."

Ixana gave TAMA a hand to help her stand up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm

“Inquiry: Enslaving? Who said anything about Enslaving?”

(SLAVERY PROTOCOLS TEMPORARILY ARCHIVED)

“Statement: All I want to do is plea- *BZZT* DOMINA-. . . YOU GET THE IDEA! IT’S ALL JUST FUN. FUN!

(FATALITY PROTOCOL TEMPORARILY ARCHIVED)

“Statement: I was programmed to tell the truth, of course!”

(LOADING FINGERSCROSSED.EXE. . .)

“Request: I would prefer not to be scrapped for a.. Mere squabble.”
(FINGERSCROSSED.EXE LOADED)
“Statement: You have my word.”

Extending a slightly damaged robotic arm for a handshake, TAMA stands, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Dark Ixana's and Midara Ixana's voices ringed inside her head: don't trust her, it's a trick! But she didn't listened to them, "I'm glad you agreed." with a smile Ixana accepted TAMA's hand.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:48 pm

“Statement: Great!”

Rolling her shoulders back, TAMA stares Ixana down, still holding her hand”
“Inquiry:” She says, slightly tightening her grip “And you’re sure that’s all you wanted from me~?”, A heart appearing on her faceplate.

“Statement: It’d be against my protocol to let you go without something for all your... Trouble.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm

"W-Well yeah... That's all I ask..." She blushed slightly as the voices in her head kept ringing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:55 pm

“Suggestion: Don’t hurry away so fast! We’re just having *BZZT* FUN, right?” TAMA says, slipping behind Ixana, putting her hands on he shoulders as she started to gently rub them.

“Inquiry: ...Right?”, She pouts, leaning over Ixana’s shoulders as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 pm

"W-Well... I-I guess so... I... I guess I could accept one kiss..." Ixana's face was completely red, her light side has always been the kind, shy type unlike her dark side more brave and always ready to fight.

Ixana could feel TAMA's gorgeous, soft breasts as she puckered up and leaned closer to the robotic midara.

Inside her head, the dark and midara's side of her were speechless of how she actually fell for it but they couldn't do anything, they couldn't take control unless is willingly offered by the part in control.

And that part was making a big mistake right now.
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Kissable lips: Hit

Leaning closer, TAMA’s lips met Ixana’s without hesitation, and held them tightly in a kiss.

TAMA’s lack of tounge, whilst unusual, didn’t take away from the experience. She hooked a leg around Ixana, ensuring her, and holding the kiss for what felt like an eternity, teasing her lips. she released her with a audible pop as she pulled back.

2 damage to Ixana!
Ixana’s willpower: 22

“Inquiry: Just one~?”, TAMA asks, pressing her chest tighter against Ixana.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

The kiss felt amazing, her lips were so soft, Ixana wanted more, she was lost on TAMA's embrace...

"Alright, enought of this." Suddenly a pair of white wings and tail appeared on Ixana's body, the light version of the midara form, "I know we must not force a change, but this has to stop, now!“ She looked at the robotic midara.

"You took enought advantage from our light side so..." As she talked her wings, tail and hair turned raven black, "now it's our turn!"

(Midara form + Darkness Rush)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Staring in confusion, she could only say 2 words before being blasted away.

“Inquiry: ...What?”

Darkness Rush: 26, success

Swiftly delivering 2 punches to the Gyroid’s face, Ixana’s kick sends TAMA’s dazed form skidding across the floor. Using her knee for support, TAMA attempts to lift herself up, before being hit by a powerful energy blast that sends her skidding back across the ground.

3 damage!
TAMA’s STAMINA: 10

Struggling to her feet, TAMA glares at the “other” Ixana who had interrupted just as she found herself in a position of power over the Woman.

“Suggestion: Maybe should you should let her make her own decisions. After all, we were just having fun, R̵͉̝̺͈͎ͅi̴̹͖̩̬̦g̣̘̳͙͇̦̫h͢t͞?̝̙͓̥̩̝ You just seem stubborn.”

Grapple: 53, miss!

TAMA struggles toward Ixana, tumbling toward her for a grapple, but merely walking past her in the effort due to the damage she’d sustained.

“Request:  H͔̙͚̙͎̠̰́o̫̱̩̯l̸̜̼̦̳͔̳͈d̨̞ still, please.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:42 pm

"Oh but darling, I thought you would like some time midara to midara and besides we respect her choices... As long as they are good ones, you see we have three personalities and if you try to make naughty things to one of us well..." she licked her lips and suddenly appeared in front of TAMA, with a devilish grin, "the other two have to step in~"

"Oh, and trust me, if you think I'm stubborn, you should see darkie *giggles*"

She went for another Ice Kiss as soon as she finished talking.

(Ice Kiss)

Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Ice Kiss: 4, Success!

“Inqui - Mphf!”
TAMA begins to feel desperate, feeling the lasts of her energy fading. Thankfully, fear wasn’t something she planned to become familiar with.
As Ixana’s lips pressed against her faceplate, she quickly thought a plan of action...

Charm: 2, failure!
Bind: 8, Failure!

Forcing Ixana off of her, she stepped back, as if to stretch her metallic limbs, which were teething with damages by this point

TAMA’s STAMINA: 8

“Suggestion: Let me show you what a Real Midara can do.”

Silicone breasts: 49, failure.

“/DIAL-UP NOISES/“
TAMA stands there, seemingly stagnant whilst making a loud series of beeping noises, as if processing information.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:19 pm

"Ooow time's over sweetie, gotta go now, a shame, really, we were having so much fun~" with that the wings and tails banished and Ixana returned to dark mode.

"I really wish she could take fights a bit more seriously... Anyway, let's finish I won't kill you, after all no matter what we never kill, it's going to hurt though."

Ixana rushed once more with the intention of finishing this battle once and for all.

(Dark flash)

Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:17 pm

“Suggestion: I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.”

Dark flash - 96, critical success!

Quickly following this, Iran’s brings her elbow down hard with the force of her momentum, and before TAMA can respond, kicking her back, simultaneously firing a powerful blast of force at TAMA, which sends her flying backwards!

TAMA stands up, seemingly preparing for a counter attack before suddenly seizing movement!
”.od nac aradiM laeR a tahw uoy wohs em teL :noitsegguS...?”
VOCAL SYSTEM TEMPORARILY OFLINE, WAIT UNTIL AN ENGINEER HAS ARRIVED.”

TAMA is open to a follow up attack!

TAMA’s STAMINA: 3!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 pm

"You are finished!" Ixana charged a powerfull ball of energy but she stopped before she could throw it, "*sigh* She's too soft, she's asking me to give you another chance, give up and stop trying to dominate humans."

Ixana offered her hand to TAMA once again, not really on the mood but after all the light side was often the voice of reason from the three of them.

(Free action)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Taking Ixana’s hand, TAMA steadies herself against the ground

“Statement: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be, from this point onwards, entirely Wholeso-*BZZT* DOMIN-
TAMA, smacking her head quickly silencing herself, continues.

“Suggestion: We’ll call it a..”
If TAMA could feel defeated, she was sure that it would be awful right now. Thankfully, that's reserved for FLESHLINGS.

. . . Draw.

Extending her metallic arm once again, TAMA awaits a response.

(TAMA is. . .”Tactically withdrawing”.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:43 pm

The dark side of Ixana didn't really trusted TAMA's suggestion, hell she didn't trusted the robotic midara at all, but she trusted her light side and agreed to follow her guts for now, "A draw? I might accept it, but first you have to apologize to the people of this village..."

With that said Ixana returned to her light mode, "Well? do you agree to our terms?"
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

“Inquiry: . . .Would that really be necesarry?”

Considering her other options for a moment, TAMA taps her faceplate with a finger.

...Walking up to a member of a small crowd of spectators that had gathered around them, TAMA lifts him up by the collar.

“Statement: Apologies for our earlier encounter. And your village.”
TAMA immediately drops the man to the ground, landing on his back, left sprawling away yet again.

“Statement: Completed.”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:55 pm

"Well... I guess... That's a way of doing it." Ixana didn't expected that, maybe she actually wants peace she thought.

"Here, I'm not sure if this can work on you but it might ease you pain." With a smile she shot a healing beam from her sword towards TAMA.

Obviously her dark and midara sides weren't really happy about that choice.

(Healing Radiant Sword to TAMA)

(I'm trying to make it a bit more interesting since the fight has been a bit one sided.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 5:24 pm

(?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:28 pm

(Sorry I’m so late on the reply, just had to be focused on studying for the past few weeks)

TAMA has received a heal!
TAMA’s stamina: 7

“Statement: ..Sufficient

As the healing beam hit her, a spark of electricity suddenly coursed through TAMA, re-igniting her and reminding her of her purpose, to *BZZT* DOMINATE.. This her- MEATBAG was no different than any of the others she had faced, aside from the whole.. downward spiral she was seemingly on.

Taking advantage of Ixana’s kindness once again, TAMA mechanically rolls her shoulders back.

“Statement: I don’t believe they built me to feel pain. They built me to *BZZT* DOMI-
“Suggestion: That was a joke! Ha. Ha.” She says, coldly mimicking laughter.

“Suggestion: Allow me to help soothe your pain, honey…~”
“Suggestion: Look closely.”

Hypnotic light show: 24, hit!

TAMA’s face flashes a quick series of colours, sending a soothing pleasure through Ixana as she watched.

Charm/trance: 44, failure.
Attack does 2 willpower damage!

Ixana’s willpower: 20

“Inquiry: Do you feel better now?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm

(No problem pal, studies are top priorities Smile )

"Ah, such pretty lights..." Ixana couldn't avoid to stare at TAMA's light show, inside her head, dark Ixana was really pissed off, "Hey, HEY! Change with me, hurry! Can't you hear us!? but no matter how much dark Ixana or midara Ixana yelled at her in her head she couldn't listen, she was too focused on the light show.

(Free action)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

“Statement: Glad you like the *BZZT* VISUAL SLAVE STIMULI.
“Suggestion: Relax, and let me do what I was built to do. I assure you, it is a mutually beneficial experience for the both of us.”

Silicone breast press - 44, success!

Stepping forward, TAMA eases Ixana’s head forwards into her chest, lightly ruffling her hair as she does.
“Suggestion: Tell me how it feels.” She says, coldly, before proceeding to forcefully bring her head into her silicone chest with a new unexpected force.

Ixana is now bound!
Ixana’s Willpower: 18
TAMA’s stamina: 8

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:19 pm

"It feels... so good... so, so good..." Ixana's mind was drifting away between TAMA's soft breasts, meanwhile inside her head, dark and midara Ixana were trying to reach out to her, "Wake up damn it! Listen to me, struggle! Free yourself! Don't let her manipulate you!", some of her words seemed to reach light Ixana's mind, "Free... myself... Ah!" She finally managed to snap out of the trance and started to struggle to get free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright vs TAMA   Ixana Bright vs TAMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana Bright vs TAMA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next