Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan vs. Naedra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:47 pm

//Naedra
Passive
Enthrallment — Naedra’s Enthrallment Level determines what attacks she can use: the higher her Enthrallment, the more dangerous she is. She can raise her Enthrallment Level through various attacks, and her opponent can lower it by landing hits on her. (50% chance to go from Level 2 to 1 upon taking damage, 100% chance to go from Level 3 to 2 upon taking damage.)

Enthrallment Level 1
1. Hypnotic Eyes — “Yes, little one...nurture my seed. Let it sprout within you.” Naedra’s eyes light up in an entrancing glow, and her opponent can’t help but stare into them as she spreads her power across their mind. Raises her Enthrallment Level to 2, deals no damage.

2. Suggestible Subconscious — “I know what you really want, darling...no use trying to hide it.” Naedra brings her opponent’s lustful thoughts to the forefront of their mind, Charming them for 2 turns as they begin to have trouble keeping their mind on the battle.

3. A Taste of Lust — “Ah, ah, ah! Don’t try to think about anything else...just focus on the pleasure.” Forcing her opponent’s subconscious to ignore her for a moment, Naedra distracts them long enough to plant a kiss on their lips. Does 1 Willpower damage, and if her opponent is Charmed, raises her Enthrallment Level to 2 as their thoughts end up refocusing on her beauty.

4. In My Wings Tonight — “It’s so cold, isn’t it? Come here, darling...I’ll warm you up.” Naedra wraps her opponent up in her warm, winged embrace, binding them and allowing her to use any of her moves without rolling until her opponent Struggles free.

5. Come to Me — “Oh, naughty child...are you fantasizing about me?” Naedra reaches out into her opponent’s subconscious, filling it with desire and lust for her as she leans back and adopts a seductive pose, beckoning them closer with a finger. Deals 1 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 1 turn.

6. Vampiric Peck — “Let’s see what kind of taste you have...” Naedra’s eyes gleam with anticipation as she quickly darts in and gives her opponent a light kiss on their lips, draining a small portion of their energy into herself, healing her for 1 Stamina (but dealing no damage).

7. Your Eternal Reward — “I have had quite enough of you, insect!” Only usable when Naedra is at half health or lower, her opponent is at half health or higher, and she hasn't been able to attempt a Level 3 skill yet. Naedra closes her eyes as she draws together all the energy in her body, eventually releasing it all in an explosive lust wave that sends her opponent reeling as their body is suddenly wracked with intense pleasure. Deals 2 Willpower damage to her opponent, Downs them, and raises her Enthrallment Level to 3.

(At Level 1, she’s intended to be weaker than most Midara. Opponents will want to keep her at Level 1 as long as they can, but beware Your Eternal Reward...unless you want her to dominate you at full strength, of course!)

Enthrallment Level 2
1. Breathe Deep — “No mere perfume can compare to my perfect scent.” Naedra fans her massive wings, filling the air with her dizzyingly sweet musk. Deals 1 Willpower damage, and Dazes her opponent for 1 turn.

2. Sweet Tongue — “Go limp under the pleasure, darling...” Naedra slowly saunters up to her opponent and rests her hands on the back of their neck, pulling them into a gentle tongue kiss. Binds the opponent, dealing 1 Willpower damage each turn. If her opponent can’t escape in two turns, Naedra hugs them tighter and gives them a forceful kiss before letting them go, dealing 2 Willpower damage and raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

3. Wet Daydream — “Go on...let your lust flow freely.” Naedra’s eyes glow in amusement as she reads through her opponent’s memories, picking out the most alluring ones she can find and bringing them to life before their eyes. Deals 1 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 2 turns.

4. Heavenly Prison — “Don’t be scared, little one...I’m here for you.” Naedra holds her arms out invitingly as she shifts her opponent’s perception of her into that of a motherly protector, hugging them close to her and letting their face rest between her breasts. Binds her opponent and deals 1 Willpower damage per turn. If her opponent is Charmed from Wet Daydream, then the combination of Naedra’s warm body and their lustful hallucinations causes them to become lost in a haze of arousal, and they can’t help but grind themselves against her. The Charm now lasts until the next time they manage to land a hit on her.

5. Velvet Intrusion — “Mmhmhmhm! Oh, how they tickle, how they dance!” Several soft, shadowy hands form on the ground below the opponent, reaching up to grab at parts of their body. Anywhere the hands touch becomes warm and relaxed, and the opponent can’t help but writhe and lose their focus from the strange pleasure. Deals 1 Willpower damage, and Naedra’s next attack has Advantage (take the best of two rolls).

6. Dreamweaver’s Gaze — “Yes, that’s right...let my beautiful eyes bring out your true thoughts.” Naedra cradles her opponent’s head in her hands as her eyes begin to glow and swirl, staring deep into her opponent’s own. As they’re mesmerized by the sight, she spreads her power even further over them, raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

7. Disappearing Act — “Where are you looking, darling?” Naedra giggles as she starts to fade in and out of her opponent’s mental radar, giving them a teasing kiss whenever they lose their focus on her. For the next 3 turns, her opponent takes 1 Willpower damage anytime they miss an attack.

8. Enthralling Lullaby — “Listen to my song...feel it call out to you.” Naedra begins singing a wordless melody, letting it plant itself in the back of her opponent’s mind. Her next attack that successfully lands causes the beautiful lullaby to blossom in their mind, dealing 1 additional Willpower damage and raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

9. Captivating Touch — “This feels so nice, doesn’t it?” Naedra gently runs her soft hands along her opponent’s body, lovingly caressing their skin as her warm fingers leave pleasurable tingles wherever they touch. Deals 2 Willpower damage.

10. Lovely Appetizer — “Oh, darling, surely just a nibble won’t hurt...” Naedra hungrily licks her lips, and holds her opponent’s head in her hands. She takes them in a wet kiss, draining some of their energy to deal 1 Willpower damage and heal herself for 1 Stamina.

(Level 2 should be a fairly even fight, with her strength being on par with most Midara. As with Level 1, her opponents should be wary of letting her rise to Level 3, while simultaneously trying to strike her back down to Level 1.)

(Or don't! Hehehe!)

Enthrallment Level 3
1. Dulce Mortem — “Shh, don’t struggle...you’re already mine.” Naedra wraps her wings around her opponent and cups their ears with her hands, binding them and cutting off their hearing. Next, her tail winds around their head and covers their eyes, with the end settling over their nose, cutting off their sight and smell. If they don’t escape within those two turns, she kisses them deeply, forcing them to focus only on their senses of taste and touch. Deals 6 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 2 turns.

2. Ventum Diffluere — “Every kiss, another thought melting away.” Vanishing completely from her opponent’s awareness, she quickly dashes in and out, kissing their face with loud mwahs as she re-appears for only an instant each time. Can hit up to 6 times, dealing 1 Willpower damage each time.

3. Umbra Manibus — “You can’t escape your own dreams, my sweet.” Naedra’s opponent is paralyzed as innumerable soft, velvety hands crawl up their body and hold them in place, allowing her to have her way with them however she pleases. They must successfully Struggle twice to escape, taking 2 Willpower damage per turn until then.

4. Mollis Carcerem — “Your strings must be so heavy, little puppet...here, let me hold them for you.” Naedra smiles sweetly, and a wave of safety and trust for her immediately washes over her opponent. They can’t help but give in to the feeling, letting Naedra decide what’s best for them. Their next turn is skipped, being replaced with whatever action Naedra wishes.

5. Vitam Exhaurire — “You look so delicious...ahh, I just can’t help myself.” Naedra winds her tail around her opponent’s body and wraps her wings around them, gently binding them as her power over their mind forces them to stay still. She then starts drawing their power into her with a deep kiss, grinding her luscious body against them. They must Struggle to escape, and every time they fail a Struggle roll, they take 2 Willpower damage, and another status effect is applied to them once they successfully escape (damage is applied immediately). She also heals 1 Stamina for every failed Struggle:
-First failure: Charmed for 2 turns.
-Second failure: Dazed for 2 turns.
-Third failure: Downed (opponent cannot act) for 1 turn.
-Fourth failure: Stunned instead of Downed for 1 turn (opponent cannot act, Naedra’s next attack is a guaranteed hit).
-Subsequent failures: If you’re somehow this unlucky, you’re already screwed. But take 2 Willpower damage for your troubles.

6. Deditionem — “Oh, my dear, sweet little pet...good night.” Naedra’s ultimate technique. The glow in her eyes becomes a mesmerizing lightshow that fills her opponent’s vision, drowning them in her power. They collapse to the ground and lose consciousness, entering a dream world of Naedra’s creation. For 3 turns, they’re rendered helpless as Naedra looks through their mind, bringing their deepest sexual desires to life and overwhelming them with pleasure. If they manage to wake up, they see Naedra lying over them, whispering sweet nothings into their ear as she caresses them with her wings. They must then Struggle to escape. Upon escaping, Naedra loses 1 Enthrallment Level and is Stunned for 1 turn (she cannot act, and her opponent’s next attack is a guaranteed hit).

(Stronger than all but the most overpowered of Midara. Take her back down to Level 2 as quickly as y

(Don’t fool yourself.)

(There’s no escaping now!)

Finishers
Normal Finisher — Naedra smiles at her fallen opponent, slowly laying down over them as she gently caresses their cheek. “Oh, darling...You really tried your hardest, didn’t you?” She starts grinding her body against theirs, savoring their pleasured whimpers. “Adorable, really...food isn’t supposed to fight back, you know.” She leans forward and takes them in a deep kiss, even as she starts to drain their essence with her pussy. Her opponent’s mind goes white with pleasure as she forces them to give her everything they have, over and over again, until they’re left on the brink of death. Giggling with amusement, she continues to toy and play with them until she grows bored, draining the last of their energy and leaving only a corpse behind.

If Finished by Eternal Spring Dream — Naedra’s opponent is unable to wake up from the dream world she created. Trapped forever within her wicked spell, their mind slowly unravels from the intensity of the pleasure, and their very being becomes consumed by their desire and adoration for her. Once they’ve broken completely, she whisks them back to her home in the Underworld, to be used as a mindless servant and source of constant nourishment as she keeps them trapped within their own personal Hell of pleasure.

//Lucan
Basic attacks: Throwing standard cards, causing 1 damage each

Special attacks:Empowers his cards to cause 2 damage each

Special moves

Find the joker(3 turn Cooldown)
Using the power of the jokers from his deck, Lucan creates a copy of himself that act as diversions (on the next attack aimed at a Lucan, the midara must do a coin flip before rolling to see if their attack succeeds) on a heads the copy attacked is the real luke and they roll for success, otherwise they hit a clone causing the clone to explode, dealing 2 damage.

Jacks trickery(usable every 2 turns)
Lucan throws the jack at his opponent, on a successful hit the jack card explodes with a dazzling flash, dealing 3 damage and stunning the opponent.

Queens grace(usable every 4 turns after the effect wears off)
Lucan channels the grace and poise of the queen cards, enemies roll on disadvantage to hit Lucan until he's hit

Kings Dominance(usable every 3 turns)
Channeling the kings indomitable will, Lucan strikes an opponent, dealing 2-4 damage(based on a roll) and healing willpower equal to the damage done

Ace in the hole (usable every 8 turns)
Lucan throws out 3 powerful ace cards, each card deals 2 damage and can be aimed individually

//////
In the throne room of the castle, Orianna sat bored out of her mind. The sight of Lucan entering brought a smile to her face, as any time with her beloved card dealer was a good time. However, that smile faded as she saw someone step out of the shadows and wrap her arms around Lucan's neck.
"Look at you, handsome~" A pale beauty with jet black hair had arrived, surprising Lucan easily. It was Naedra, the Dreamweaver, the Stardust Succubus, and a Midara that pissed Orianna's mother off fiercely and, by extension, Orianna herself.
However, the Vampire Princess put up a polite facade and smiled at her. "Welcome, Naedra! I hadn't expected your arrival at all, it had been so long!"
"Ah, Orianna, how pleasant to see you!" she said, blowing air into Lucan's ear before releasing him. "And so surprising to see you seated on the throne! Where could your mother-"
Orianna cut her off quickly, acting as though she'd not hear her say that last line. "You'd never visited in so long, what's the occasion?"
"Ah yes, well it had been centuries since I'd paid a visit," she explained. "And it seemed like you have been getting quite a few visitors recently, so I thought I'd... introduce myself."
She looked to Lucan for a moment and said, "Well, you're in luck. It just so happens that Lucan here needs some training and you're just the person I needed. Just don't kill him or I'll be VERY upset..."
Theresa, her person guard, drew her weapon to draw emphasis.
"Of course, Princess Orianna. I'll be sure to give him quite a workout~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Lucan looked to Naedra and then to Orianna "Should i hold back or can it give it everything?" Lucan asked Orianna politely before turning to face Naedra
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:10 pm

"Give it everything you've got, Lucan. Make this fun, just don't kill her," Orianna stated.
"How sweet of you, Princess," Naedra called to the throned royal. "Well, let's not keep her waiting!"

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:58 pm

"as you wish" Lucan said, "Well then, let's get this started!" Lucan shouts, hurling an empowered card at Naedra
(Empowered card)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:04 pm

(83)
Naedra hopped to the side as he threw his first card. (53) Unfortunately, she had to use her wings when she tripped as a result of her evasion. "Cards? Color me interested!"

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:35 pm

"didn't have you pinned for a gambler" Lucan said with a grin before sending another card at her!
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:55 pm

-Basic Attack- 100, Critical Success (Holy shit! XD)
He tossed a normal card her way, which normally wouldn't do much...
Except it hit her in the eye.
She reeled back and immediately started rubbing her eye, taking a turn to recover.

Lucan: 40
Naedra: 38 + Stun

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:57 pm

"and for my next trick" Lucan says confidently while throwinga joker into the air, "I present you with.... Two of me"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:02 pm

Naedra recovered and saw there were two of them now present and as she figured, one of them was fake. Combine this with the shot she took to the eye, though she wouldn't show it, she was pissed.

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm

The two Lucan's simply stood and waited for her to act
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:10 pm

(4)
She smiled confidently as she looked to one of them and her eyes lit up. As the fake Lucan vanished, the real Lucan found himself enthralled and couldn't bring himself to tear his eyes away from her own. "Why hide yourself from what you want?" she asked him.

Lucan: 40 (Enthrallment Level 2)
Naedra: 38

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:12 pm

"Simple, because what I want is to impress my princess!" Lucan said, hurling another empowered card at the succubus!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:18 pm

(15)
He tossed his card at her, but Naedra was unwilling to let herself take damage and flew to the left, avoiding the attack (58), arcing back and grabbing Lucan , pulling him in for a soft French kiss. "There's no harm in having a little fun with me in the meantime, though~"

Lucan: 39 + Bound (Enthrallment Level 2)

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Lucan tried his best to force himself back from her "unfortunately with your kind, we both know that's not true"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:23 pm

(69) (Hah!)
Unfortunately, he couldn't seem to pull away, and Naedra continued to kiss him, her tongue giving him reason to stay put.

Lucan: 38 + Bound

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Moaning despite himself, Lucan tried once more to free himself from the succubus!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:31 pm

(97) Crit Fail
He just couldn't do it, and as a punishment of failure, Naedra kissed him much more forcefully, hugging him tightly to her. Noticing that she was getting ahead of herself and released him. "See? You can't stop this for long."

Lucan: 36 + Stunned

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Unable to think straight, Lucan could only stare down the succubus before him
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Her eyes flash brighter than before and Lucan finds himself asleep. When he next opens his eyes, he finds himself in a new location, a lavish room in what appeared to be a hotel. As he slept, Naedra searched his mind for his inner sexual desires, only to strike at him in his night fantasies with them. "Sweet dreams," she whispered in his ear.

Lucan: 36 + Asleep + Bound (Enthrallment Level 3)

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:49 pm

(46)
Lucan attempts to wake from this supernatural slumber, luckily he was used to the feeling due to his fight with Orianna and he manages to snap out of the sleep!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:52 pm

(28)
"Aw, you woke up already? But we were about to get to the fun part," she told him, keeping him bound by her wings and held tightly against her body.

Lucan: 34 + Bound

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:54 pm

(50)
"Sadly it's best if I avoid that good part as much as I can!" Lucan said, managing to suddenly kick free of Nardra's hold
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Naedra got sent across the floor, having to take a moment to recover, her frustration growing a bit.

Lucan: 34 (Enthrallment Level 2)
Naedra: 36 + Stunned

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:03 pm

(60)
Lucan sent another enchanted card at Naedra, this time he got lucky and it caught her in the stomach!

Lucan:34
Naedra:34
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:05 pm

(33)
She picked herself up off the floor, annoyed that he had knocked her back down to her weakest level. Even more so when she saw Orianna trying to not burst out laughing.

Lucan vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan vs. Naedra
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next