Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Nui (Fin.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs Nui (Fin.) Empty
PostSubject: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:18 am

The sound of footsteps echoed through the empty streets as a young man ran, looking around frantically. His spiked hair subtly swaying as he did. There had been some reports of people..disappearing throughout this town. The cause, Spike had no idea. A part of him wanted to blame Specter, but would the monkey really cause people to go....well, poof?

Blinking, and realizing that yes, yes that damned monkey would, Spike was torn from his musings by a scream. A survivor?! Crap, he needed to go, now! Pulling out a pair of roller blades, Spike began to skate towards the source. Hopefully he wouldn't be too late...!

(There we go. I hope that works.)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:24 am

As Spike raced down the street, he saw a strange suit floating in the sky and taking in a naked person, almost like some sort of alien abduction. It seemed to be forcing the person to wear it, almost eating the person as they ended up in the suit. Suddenly, the suit bulked out, and began to make its way down the street, away from Spike.

Further down the street, Spike noticed a strange woman casually strolling down, playfully swinging her parasol. She either hadn't noticed, or didn't care, for the screaming person, and terrifying suit creature, above her, as it zoomed a mere 10 feet over her head.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:30 am

He needed to be faster...He needed to be even faster! He was getting closer! However, the sight itself seemed....almost surreal.

Was...Was that a sentient suit?

Before he could even process what was happening, he noticed the suit devour a person. Pulling out his slingshot, he began firing off pellets, though it was in vain. "Hey! Get back here!" Running after the suit, he noticed another peculiar sight. A woman, strolling without a care in the world, during what felt like an apocalypse.

"H-Hey! You! Get out of here! It's too dangerous to be standing around! There are a bunch of clothes abducting people and WOW, that sounds really weird when I say it out loud."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:39 am

"Hmmm...?" Nui responded, looking up to see the man rushing towards him, shouting about danger or something. "Who, me~?" She asked, turning around to look around, as if expecting someone else to be there. She then started to laugh innocently. "Clothes don't abduct people, silly. Clothes are made to be worn~" She took a little curtsy in her prim and perfect pink dress. "See?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

The dress did seem...nice. Spike, meanwhile, was simply wearing his standard red and white jacket..sweatshirt..shirt, thing. He never did figure out what this was. He just knew he wore it and his jeans religiously.

"I..But I..." A hand came up to his forehead. "I need a vacation. All this monkey hunting is making me hallucinate...." Deep breath in, deep breath out. "So....Miss. Do you know what happened to the people here, then? Pretty sure it shouldn't be a ghost town right now."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:52 am

"Monkey hunting?" Nui quirked an eyebrow, and giggled to herself. "I've been doing a little bit of that myself~" She added, as if she hadn't heard anything Spike had said after that, completely ignoring his question. She began to look Spike up and down and put a finger onto her lips, considering something. She placed her parasol tip down on the ground, and began to lean on it. "You know, you could probably do with a change of clothes too~"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

Oh? "Huh? The Professor never told me anyone else was helping. Usually it's just me or a few of my friends."

At the dig towards his outfit, Spike frowned. "Yeah, no thanks. I like my outfit. It defines me. And no offense, but I refuse to let some random person I've never seen before dictate what I wear."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:04 am

"Hmpf..." Nui responded, looking a little annoyed. "It looks rather crude, if you ask me." Nui let out an overly punctuated sigh.

"Is that the problem? That I'm a stranger? Well, we can fix that." She giggled, as she leaned forward, only to be caught by letters manifesting in front of her.

NUI HARIME

She started to casually kick her legs back and forward as she leaned on the materialised letters.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:06 am

"......" Spike couldn't tell what was causing his eyes to twitch more. The fact that she insulted his look, or the fact that she was capable of doing..whatever the actual hell she was doing.

"Look..I don't have time for this. I've gotta go see what's going on." He began walking forward, hoping to try and pass her. "If people are in trouble, it's my duty to save them."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:13 am

"I wouldn't worry about them~" She commented, as he moved to go passed her. "They already have new clothes." She giggled. "Well, all except for you." Her eyes gleamed. "Last chance to do this the easy way. I promise, you'll look and feel AMAZING~"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:17 am

Those words caused Spike to pause, eyes widening slowly as the meaning dawned upon him. Narrowing his eyes, he turned to her, silent. Was he giving in? Was he trying to consider the best way to tear her apart? It all depended on how she wanted to take it....And what she tried to do next.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:26 am

Nui casually stood up from her position on the, now non-existant, letters spelling her name, and turned to face Spike, pulling out a tape measure.
"Is that a yes then?" She asked, looking gleeful. "Not that I mind if it isn't. Sometimes it's more fun if they struggle~" She started laughing as she rushed over to Spike.

(Banshi Plucking - 14)
"Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~" She said, as she slid her fingernail underneath Spike's outfit, and pulled, instantly removing his entire, and now torn, outfit.

Spike - 28 + Naked
Nui - 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:30 am

It happened in an instant. One minute, Spike was getting ready to pull out a Gadget, and the next...he was feeling a draft. Looking down at his body, he erupted into a bright blush. "W-What the?! Hey! That's not cool!"

With a growl, he flicked his wrist, a hilt popping into his hand. With a sound reminiscent of a certain popular Sci-Fi franchise, a brilliant blue blade erupted from the hilt. It was his pride and joy, his close compatriot...The Stun Club. "Take this!" Shooting forward, the currently naked man swung the club at her.

(Stun Club)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:54 am

Nui burst out laughing at Spike's reaction.
"How cute~" She commented, taking a step back.

(95)
Spike's swing goes wide, as he barely missed Nui, her extreme speed, even in that frilly dress, clearly taking him by surprise.

(Life Fiber Caress - 21)
Nui called on a piece of life fiber, and blew it towards Spike. It flew towards him at great speed, but he was able get himself out of the way just in the nick of time.
"Aww.... afraid of a little piece of cloth?" Nui responded, taunting him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:57 am

How the- How did she manage to dodge his attack? Damn, she was fast!

Before he could get his bearings, he noticed a piece of..was that cloth? Whatever it was, he wasn't going to tempt fate and see what it could do. Jumping to the side, he smirked at her attempt at a taunt. "Just not sure what it could do. And no offense, but it might just be an attempt to get me stuck in some tacky outfit!"

He charged forward once more, swinging his Stun Club. He was determined to hit this little pest.

(Stun Club again.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:07 pm

(54)
This time, Spike's swing struck true, slashing up a portion of Nui's dress.
"Argh!!" She cried out in pain, flying back and falling to the ground a few metres from Spike, seemingly seriously hurt by the strike.

(Pass Turn)

Spike - 28 + Naked
Nui - 27 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:09 pm

A smirk made it's way to Spike's face as he watched the attack land. Though the fact that he sent her flying was a bit..surprising to him. Maybe all that monkey capturing really did work wonders for his muscles.

Another shiver reminded him that he...probably should get some clothes on. With a sigh, he looked around, trying to see if he could find something, anything he could use.

(Search for Clothes.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Spike noticed a set of clothes, probably worn by the man who'd been previously captured by the sentient suit, lying suspiciously close to Nui. They looked relatively plain, just a standard business suit, and they'd probably be a little baggy, but they'd do.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:20 pm

"...." Well. On the one hand, this felt a bit..dangerous. On the other hand, he needed clothes desperately. Slowly, the boy walked forward, hands tightly gripping his Stun Club as he approached the injured woman. Just a bit closer, then he could grab that outfit and run like hell.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:38 pm

As Spike got closer and closer, Nui's fingers twitched, and life fibers began to come flying out of them.

(Mental Refitting - 42)
The fibers invaded Spike's mind, and made him think only of how he could serve Nui, and how much he wanted to feel good.
"Tada!" She said, standing up. "Oh, don't worry about the wound, I heal up pretty quickly." She commented, sticking out her tongue. "Would you like to see?"

Spike - 28 + Naked + Mental Bind (Skipping Next Turn)
Nui - 28 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

You know that little voice? The one in your head that mentions how you probably shouldn't do certain things? The one that sounds suspiciously like Ewan McGregor saying "I have a bad feeling about this"? Well, maybe Spike should have listened to it, because the moment he got close..something flew towards him, somehow latching onto his mind.

And while internally, a small part of him was screaming, most of it was staring with rapt adoration at the woman before him. "I am..glad to see you are unhurt. And I am curious as to how you heal."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:53 pm

"Well, since you asked so nicely~" Nui began to undress in front of Spike. There was a momentary flash of her bruised skin, right under her breasts, lightening up, before Nui replaced her outfit.

(Time for a Change - 34)
Spike couldn't help but notice the rest of her body for the brief moment that it was visible to him. Such a splendid creature to behold. Nui noticed him noticing her, as she slipped on a new dress. "Oooh... like what you see~?"

Spike - 25 + Naked + Mental Bind + Charm (O_O That's quite the status effect tree)
Nui - 29 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:01 pm

No.
No he did not.

"Yes..You are so beautiful..."

Alright, this was getting him nowhere. He was not going to sit here and watch this woman change her clothes! And he sure as hell wasn't going to stay her obedient little servant! Specter tried that, and it failed. And right now, he was set on one thing. One ideal..taking..her..down! And these little threads weren't going to stop him!!!!

(Struggle against Mental Bind)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:22 pm

(6) (How unusual, we've had WAY more sucesses than failures here. RNGesus seems to be feeling generous today)

Spike managed to snap the strings that held his mind in place, freeing himself from Nui's enslavement. As he managed to do that, Nui seemed unaware of this freedom.
"Well, how would you like to see more~" She giggled.
(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 53) (I stand corrected)
She began to summon many 2D clones of herself, and have them all charge towards to, apparently, mind-controlled man. But somehow, he not only chose to dodge them, but was sucessful in his attempt! The clones all collided on his previous position, and disappeared.

Spike - 25 + Naked + Charm
Nui - 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

(Ah yes. RNG has figured out who the real enemy is.)

It was quick. With a furious mental roar, he had torn the threads asunder, glaring at Nui. As she summoned clones, he waited for the right moment. Putting his Stun Club away, he began reaching for another gadget. However, he was torn from his choice as they all charged him.

"Sorry..But you're not really my type."

With a laugh, he began running towards the parasol wielding pink parasite, his body swerving to and fro. Maybe it was luck smiling upon him, but he had..somehow dodged all her clones. As he continued to run, he pulled out a new gadget. A hula hoop. Tossing it on, it began to spin, glowing with a blue light.

"Take this..SUPER HOOP!" And with that, his speed picked up tremendously, the hoop becoming like a sawblade as it amplified his speed with one goal....Tear Harime apart.

(Super Hoop.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Nui (Fin.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next