Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:35 am

(Something new for a change)

"Yeah, sadly no accesories, but still for your first time, you did it rather fast, it's impresive."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:48 am

She returns the outfit to the previous commoner clothing that she had before she starting doing the crazy experiments, concluding that, in this instance, simple designs is the best and most practical way to go about the clothes.

"Well to be fair, I have experience with changing my form so I did make a connection with changing my form to changing the form of the clothes. So I kind of have an advantage on that side when it comes to learning it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 9:16 am

"I hope you like it." Ixana's stomach started making noises, "Seems like I'm hungry again *Chuckles* wanna go hunting or fishing?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:22 am

"We just had fish a moment ago so let's do hunting this time. Small or large game?" A pseudopod extends up from one of the sleeves of her long sleeve tunic right above the wrist of her glove.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:35 pm

"Nothing too big, let me go grab my bow and we'll be off." Ixana went back to her tent and started looking for a bow to hunt something to eat, "Where did I put that bow..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:41 pm

"Actually I can be the bow and arrow if you want. I could also use my usual hunting method though might not be as fun but it is quicker." She slides low on the ground and sinks down as she scan the ground of any traces of a missing bow. Being part scavenger, it didn't take too long before she found what Ixana is looking for. "Oh it's about 3 feet away from the tent on the opposite side of you. I think it got displaced when I went flying from the second explosion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:46 pm

"Oh, thank you Lis." Ixana found the bow where Liselle pointed it would be, "And sorry again about the blowing stuff." she said while grabbing the bow, "And what us your usual method to hunt? I'm curious." Ixana put the bow around her shoulder and walked back to Liselle.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:22 pm

"I actually have two main ones, either get close to the prey, or lure the prey to me, both of them rely on the main part of me being completely hidden." She turns transparent for 2 seconds to demonstrate before she reappears, "The first one involves me slowly creeping up to them, masking sound and scent while imitating the motion of grass or tree, the second one is creating a scent that lure a particular animal towards me, berries are popular for herbivores. Both of them involves me suddenly creating a harpoon needle aiming through their head ending their life quickly and quietly

I can also drop down and engulf them until they die from suffocation, but I prefer the first two. Holding struggling prey waste energy."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:33 pm

"I can lure them to you if you want and then you capture them more easily."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:49 pm

She perks up briefly as she speaks softly. "Wait, I think there are a pair of rabbits coming this way. Get down low." She herself suddenly becomes transparent before slipping forward while Ixana was close enough that she can still some slight distortion where the formerly red slime girl went.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:49 pm

"Got it." Ixana whispered and layed down looking for the rabbits Liselle pointed out, "At your signal Lis." Ixana prepared her bow waiting for the slimegirls signal.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Liselle has opted to circle around the rabbies from behind instead, the rabbits sniffing around the ground with ears straight up to detect danger but unable to pick up the ones that is stalking them. A red tip pseudopod slowly raises up out of their sight, just slow enough to not cause alarm but visible to Ixana.

Then the harpoon needle fires from it striking through one of the rabbits through the skull, killing it instantly. Thoroughly spooked, the other rabbit darts off away from the source of the harpoon's direction, right towards Ixana'a hiding spot with her voice ringing out "Other one coming towards your way!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:21 pm

"Got it!" Ixana was fast to react and shots the rabbit on the head, finishing him quickly and with the less pain she could archieve, "Sorry little guy..." she grabbed the rabbit and went with Liselle.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Liselle lifted her slain rabbit from the ground with a pseudopod before reaching Ixana with a wide smile. "Cause some ruckus and flush the others to the other team. It is a classic predator technique used by a some types of animal such as lions."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:51 pm

"We make a great team indeed, hey wanna cook them together? It's funnier that way." she pulled the arrow off the bunny.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:15 pm

"I haven't exactly learned how to cook. It is hard to get a fire going for me. Even if I dry myself at some location, I am rather humid naturally."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:57 am

"Mmm, you have a point, well you can help me with thing that don't require fire, cleaning the meat to cook it for example, I'll start setting everything meanwhile." Ixana stop to think for a moment, "I think I have some condiments around." She went to the camp to look for the condiments, "There should be a few, we should buy some more anyway next time we arrive on a town."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:43 am

"Sure I can do that. Aside from the meat, any other part of the rabbit do you want to keep? Anything not wanted I can just dissolve it in myself." Her hand started seeping over one of the dead rabbit's body, surrounding it with her slime as she starts to separate the fur hide from the meat.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:14 am

"Keep the feets, I know a place that pays good for those so we can sell them or we can keep it, people says those bring good luck." said Ixana while preparing the utensills for cooking and making a fire.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

"You want me to dry the feet as well so they are preserved?" She carefully slices the rabbit's 4 feet at the ankle first before she starts to completely separate the rabbit hide from the meat. A brief pressure manipulation vacuums the inner of the rabbbit, leaving the rabbit meat cleaned up behind before taking the meat out of herself and handing all of it to Ixana. The feet and the inner part (such as intestine) are still floating inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:37 pm

"Yup, oh that's usefull, you wouldn't want to travel with me for a while don't you? *Chuckles*" Ixana took the meat that Liselle handed to her and started cooking, preparing the meat with the condiments and then cooking it on the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm

"Sure, I can come along. It should be fun for all four of us.~♪" Liselle meticulously draws out the moisture for the rabbit feet before she takes them out of her body and places and places them near Ixana to gather before she starts to allow her digestion to start, dissolving the rabbit innards and the fur off of the rabbit hide before what is left behind is just the hide. "It's isn't much consider the size but you can use these as materials to make some things too."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:45 am

"Oh sure, those will come in handy, thanks Liselle, the food is almost ready." Ixana kept paying attention to the meat as it was being cooked, "a few minutes and it will be ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana meets Liselle   Ixana meets Liselle - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana meets Liselle
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6