Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) Empty
PostSubject: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:54 am

Liselle is flying in a harpy form today, feeling in the mood to travel out far. Her wings has been beating for about an hour and it was time to rest herself. Spotting a rather tall and ancient tree, she flaps over towards it and wraps her talons around a branch that isn't too high to be spotted from the skies but isn't too low to be spotted from the ground, giving her a nice balance of visual and anonymity. After all, a red harpy isn't something that is common, especially as harpies aren't common in non-mountainous regions. Balancing herself on the branch, she looks down and spotted an odd lone figure. However, her vantage point only allows spotting those below but not too much on the details. Silently, she floated to a lower branch to see more of the figure.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fin ^.^)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:15 am

Robin let out a sigh as he pored over his magical tome, his fingers tracing the paper carefully. He had stumbled onto this land, so strange and new, after what he thought would have been a fatal blow against the Fell Dragon, Grima. Given their linked fates, one would assume it would have been Robin's end as well. And yet here he sit, frowning as he tried desperately to figure out what was going on.

"Interesting...Seems my tome can now store my magic and charge it, that I may be able to unleash stronger electrical spells." The man sighed, resting his head against the tree before rubbing his temples. "Chrom....Lucina...Everyone..I hope you're all safe. I'll find my way back, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:55 am

Huh interesting character, the robe and tome suggested that he is a mage of a sort though she has no idea what he is muttering about but the tome does look interesting. She isn't intending to steal it as mages are pretty reliant on their spells and that may end up leaving him defenseless and to the prey of other midaras, or not; mages can have other tricks up their sleeves like being good close range with their mage staff if needed. However, she is still curious of it.

Again she glided down a bit so that she can see better. Huh, those are some strange arrangement of letters. She squint her eyes to try to read them, having good vision in her form works.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:05 am

"Hrmm..So I have access to Thunder, Elthunder, Arcthunder, and Thoron. No Mjolnir, though...That's quite surprising. And the other elements are...quite limited. Arcfire? Elwind? And Nosfer-Why do I have a Dark Tome Spell? I'm no Dark Mage!"

Sighing, Robin grabbed his rucksack and began shaking it, watching as two blades, some books, a few herbs, and an assortment of gold pouches came tumbling out. "Hrmm...I have a Bronze Sword and a Levin Sword as well..I should be well equipped for whatever comes my way."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:27 am

Two swords? So this mage actually has a mean to defend himself against potential melee threats and is probably skilled. Again she glides to another tree branch but one that is quite near him before using her talon to tightly grip the branch she landed on before performing something that no harpy would do, she let her upper become unbalanced and fall over but her grip on the branch would make her hang upside down, about 10 feet above and behind him diagonally before again peering at the tome.

Some of the names are intution like Elthunder, Arcfire, and Elwind, but what is Nosferatu? She looks over the words after it and started reciting the words under to herself quietly. Wait, she is not suppose to be doing that! Oh goop!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:34 am

Huh...Why was the Tome sparking? Eyes widening, Robin pointed the tome upwards, bolts of lightning erupting from the book and shooting skywards. With a sigh, Robin glanced upwards. "How the heck did that happen...Did someone manage to tap into my Tome's magic?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:44 am

The bolt ends up arcing right into her body, causing her to spasm violently and both losing her grip on the branch as well as loosing her form due to being completely paralyze. Electricitiy isn't too harmful to her but as her entire body also double up as a medium for her action, it locks her up to a spazzed up jelly until the current events out around her. With a yelp, she plops down right behind Robin as a twiching red puddle.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:58 am

A loud yelp and a plop caused the mage to jump and look over at the...twitching red puddle? What was this? Some sort of gelatin based lifeform? Robin's curiosity was peaked, and so he did the only thing he could do.

Grab a stick and begin poking it. Repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:06 pm

"I'm still alive, don't worry! Just a bit...shocked in all sense of the word." The puddle starts to slowly rise as Liselle's female form starts to appear before him. She shakes her head as if clearing some cobweb from her head. "That book really could use a security lock."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm

"...." Okay. It's a creature made of gelatin. He wishes he had some kind of spoon or fork. As it was, he was content to grab his blade and point it at her, keeping an eye on her being.

"Who...Or what...Are you? Are you the one that caused my tome's magic to go off prematurely?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:35 pm

"Yeah that was my fault, tomes here usually don't create effect if you just read it. Otherwise someone could just copy it and make their own magical cannon. I'm Liselle, slime girl... " She eyes the blade before she smiles. "You know people usually don't eat dessert with a sword." Liselle teases.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:40 pm

"Normally there's a bit of incantation to the spells, anyways. So I'm a bit surprised it just randomly went off like that." Robin's grip tightened on the blade, his eyes narrowing at the slime before him. "Robin. Tactician. Sorry, but I don't trust random people with my life's story. And I'll be honest, I don't know if you'd make an appetizing dessert."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:44 pm

"Good, you have good head on your shoulder. Don't worry I won't ask for your story unless you feel that you can trust me." She says approvingly. "Yes I do taste good but also really addictive. Like good vintage of wine into jello would be analogy of that I can think of."

"Although tactician is a rather specific title. Are you a general or commander of a sort?" She inquired interested.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:47 pm

"Uh..Huh? Wait, people actually eat you? That just...That sounds weird. And wrong." Robin slowly moved forward, grabbing his bag and starting to put everything inside it, leaving only one herb outside. "And to answer your question, I simply made plans for an army I was part of. Helped provide tactics and the like."

Picking up the herb, he tossed it to her. "Here. A Vulnerary. They taste a bit bitter, but they can fix you up real quick."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Liselle couldn't help but laugh for a bit at Robin's shocked expression. "No, no, I am just making food analogies, they don't actually eat me. That would actually be a bad thing because actually trying to eat me would just result them to being actually addicted to me." She looks at the offered herbs before waving her hand to refuse. "No thanks, I heal up very quick, it will take a bit before the electric current is gone since I am well grounded."

"So you plan movement and tactics for armies with what intels that you are given of your enemies, of the terrain, and other entities?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:00 pm

Pocketing the Vulnerary, Robin found himself raising an eyebrow at her words. "How can you tell someone would be addicted to you? Being honest, you don't look that addicting." At her description, he nodded. "Yes. Yes I do. And I help out on the front lines as well."

As if to emphasize, he held up the sword and the tome, waving them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Liselle gave a brief playful wink to Robin. "I can't go about and tell all of my secrets can I? Less you want to find out first hand." Her gaze move to the sword and tome. "Spells and sword, two components for different situation of combat. Though not disparging your talents, I believe tactic is of the mind." She smiles at Robin. "Do you play chess?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

"Heh. I can always take you up on your offer. I must say you've peaked my interest." He looked at his hands, grip subconsciously tightening upon the weaponry. "Yes....Sometimes, it's best to be on the field so I can get a good idea as to what's going on, and make changes if need be. As for chess, I do indeed play. Though I consider myself more of a reader."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:31 pm

"Awww I was hoping for a strong chess opponent!" She pouted cutely. "People haven't treated chess seriously lately so I haven't found someone in a while that puts up a good fight."

"Though you do have a point in being on the field lets you have a better perception of the battlefield, you could end up being occupied by someone that is trying to bring you down, or at least get your attention that you can't properly focus on coordinating the army. Especially if it is a tricky opponent."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Robin chuckled, putting his weapon and tome away. "I pride myself on being able to focus during a fight. If I didn't, my allies and I wouldn't have survived as long as we have. Though a chess fight...That sounds like a good idea. I might be able to show you just how focused I can be, as well. Two birds, one Checkmate."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:47 pm

"Yay!" She pulls out a wooden chess board that doubles as a case from inside of herself which ends up being very clean and slime free. Her hands reaches below and starts forming a slime table and 2 slime chairs for the both of them. "This is going to be fun!

(Any idea how good Robin would be in a chess match?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:52 pm

"....." How did she- How was that case still clean? Sighing, he nodded and moved to sit in one of the chairs. They felt rather..buoyant. "Very well. Shall we?"

(I think in a Support Conversation he has with Virion, he ends up losing their Chess games. I think it's mainly because he doesn't want to make moves that would result in his pieces being sacrificed.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:06 pm

(OK that is good material to work with so we can RP the chess match.)

"Sure. you got first move as White." She crosses her arms in thought as she observe his moves and see how he plays. She isn't the greatest of strategist but she is a good observer.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:17 pm

(Oh boy. I havent played Chess in ages. Also, I'm reading the support conversations..I guess it was less Chess and more a wartime tabletop game thing. Still.)

Robin nodded, starting simple. A pawn moving forward one space. He wouldn't tempt fate. He'd need to figure out her strategy and plan accordingly. But he also couldn't risk needlessly sacrificing his units. "So...A normal game? No ulterior motives? No trying to make me addicted to you, as if such a thing was possible?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:37 pm

"No stakes. I just want to see your mind in action and I have been wanting a chess opponent for a while." She decided to try to establish control of the center by moving a pawn two space.

"And no need to worry about the addiction thing unless we are fighting each other, friendly or otherwise and generally it is temporary unless I go out of my way to feed you a lot more, which I highly prefer not to." she wrinkles her nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next