Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:10 pm

"Ah so you are a mage of a sort. I guess the sword is if someone get into melee that you have to defend yourself? Or do you have some close range magic or one that sets them up for your sword?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:13 pm

"The only close range spell I really have is Nosferatu. It allows me to use dark magic to drain my opponent's energy and heal my wounds..." Looking down at his gear, an idea popped into his mind. "If you don't mind my asking, would you care for a friendly spar? I'm interested in what you can do, and I feel It'd be easier for me to show you what I can do instead of trying to explain it."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:16 pm

"OK sure. Although I should warn you that my style is a bit unconventional in this world...although I don't think I've asked you how long have you been here, have I?" The slime girl slides over to a tree before creating a slime bubble with the chess board inside and places it on the trunk to keep it side from the spar before sliding back a decent distance from Robin.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:18 pm

"You have not. It has only been...Dare I say a few days? I'm still trying to get my bearings, though I've caught a rumor or two. Of beings who can bewitch men and women alike." Grabbing his Tome and Bronze Sword, he made a "Come on" gesture. "Come now...It's time to tip the scales!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:34 pm

"Midaras, I am technically one but I rather keep people's will intact if I am help it. Not everyone is as courteous though so be wary of that. Anyways, I'll explain a bit after this. Heads up!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.

-Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move
-Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Status Effect
Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin's Skill List

Durability: Taking from the series he was known from, Robin's equipment, with the exception of his Bronze Sword, can only take so much punishment. As he flings spells and swings his blade, wear and tear sets in, before they eventually become unusable for a set number of turns.

Bronze Sword: It's Robin's go-to weapon. Nothing says 'Get away from me' like a few feet of sharpened bronze being swung at your face. Does 1 damage.

Levin Sword: One of Robin's more powerful swords, the lightning bolt-shaped blade isn't just for show. It can fire off a lightning bolt from a safer range to give enemies quite the shock. 2 damage when swung, 3 for the Thunder bolt.
(Durability:8. -1 Durability with each swing. -2 for a lightning bolt. Recharge time: 8 turns.)

Nosferatu: Robin...was not one for Dark Magic, normally. But desperate times called for desperate measures. Thankfully Henry and Tharja had taught him a few tricks during their travels. Calling upon eldritch energies, Robin fires off shadowy tendrils from his book, latching onto his opponent and draining their energy to heal himself. 1 damage done to the opponent, healing Robin for 1 point.
(Durability:4. -1 for each attack. Recharge Time: 10 turns.)

Elwind: Robin fires off numerous arcs of razor sharp gales, blowing away all opposition! As the attack has some knockback, he has attempted to use it as a way to get to higher ground. With some...mixed success. 2 damage.
(Durability: 18. -2 for each casting. Recharge time, 6 turns.)

Arcfire: Ah yes. Fire. It's an oldie, but a goodie. This spell does 4 points of damage as Robin releases a pillar of flames. It tends to be used more for trying to keep enemies away so he can devise a winning strategem.
(Durability:6. -1 for each casting. Recharge Time, 4.)

Thunder: This is it. Robin's most trusted tome. A quick study showed our silver haired tactician that somehow, his tome carried four spells within it. The single bolt known as Thunder, the stronger stream of lightning known as Elthunder, the explosive orb of electricity, Arcthunder, and his coup de grace, the lightning spear Thoron. With enough time and energy, Robin could 'Charge' his spells, taking a moment to upgrade to the next strongest spell. Though being distracted or sufficently damaged could cause him to lose that Charge. No matter the cause, this tome is Robin's go-to tome.

Thunder-1 damage.
Elthunder-2 Damage.
Arcthunder-3.
Thoron-5.

(Durability:20. -1 for a Thunder. -2 for Elthunder. -5 for Arcthunder. -8 for Thoron. Recharge Time: 3 turns.

Liselle's moves

Rapid Regeration (Passive)- Liselle can pull herself together from many state of damage with some exception. She also have a slippery mind that lets her recover mentally. However, winning games all the time would be boring, she sets a limit of how much she can regenerate before she give the match to her playmate. However, if she is fear of dying, she will not hold back. +0.5 stamina/will per turn if she is in genuine danger (most of the time not).

Slime Body (Passive)- Her unique physiology gives or many advances and some drawback. Physical attacks doesn't do much to her other than distort her form. Elemental attacks have unique effects on her and some are not what people would expect. Finally, it is virtually impossible to grab or bind her because...well...she's a slime girl....maybe if you have a giant jar.

Spoiler:

Kiss- Liselle grabs the other person with half of her body and kisses them on the lips. -2 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and leads to Deep Cherry Taste

Deep Cherry Taste- Liselle slips herself tongue in and twines with the other person's tongue and end up drinking a bit of herself. For some reason, she taste of a mild cherry soda. Sadly she doen't come in any other fruity flavor. -3 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and inflects Cherry Addiction for the match: kiss are more likely to succeed (roll 2 dice, one to succeed) and cause -1 extra willpower for the match.

Slimed!- Liselle throws some of herself at the other person. When it lands on them, the slime part will move on its own and feel, caress, and grope on whatever part they are attach to. She also uses this when snatching items far away for hoarding purposes.. -2 willpower per turn. Must use an action to remove her slime off.

YOINK!- Being a very skilled thief, Liselle can sneak a bit of herself and steal the weapon from the other person. She is also charming enough to steal hearts as well. Disables all attacks that relies on the weapon. Requires one success roll to retrieve from her slime pseudopod. Can only be used once per match.

Slimeshift- Liselle learn how to shift her body to mimic the physical form of others. While it gives her great options to escape, it can also be used for offensive and defensive purpose. The main limit is that she has to shift into something of the same size. Mimic target's physical moves. Mimicked moves can be converted to willpower damage instead of stamina. Loses this form when using engulf or takes 5 stamina or willpower damage and requires charging. Liselle can always mimic her current opponent but can only use others form once and only if she has close relations and permission
- Current form gifted: Glen.

Solid Liquid Snake- Liselle can make herself transparent and blend in with her surrounding. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit her until next attack. Next YOINK! is automatically successful. Can use engulf outside Slippery when wet but requires a succuess roll.

Slippery When Wet- Liselle can leave a trail of herself in front of behind her that if they step on the trail, she will try to make them fall by sliding under them. Sometime used to troll hall janitors. Inflicts prone (1 success roll to get up).

Engulf- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body while they are down. She doesn't engulf their face though as she is aware of others' need to breath. Downed or slipped target is automatically hit. Binds target. Enables the following moves: Liselle Spa, and Liquid Pleasure. Engulf-based moves works independently from Liselle's actions. (last part is experimental)

Liselle Spa- Her entire body, vibrates and form waves and grooves to ease out the tensions (and the will to fight) out of whoever is inside of her. She would also make a nice waterbed too. -1 willpower per turn.

Liquid Pleasure- With her liquid shifting body, she can touch, caress, kiss, lick, suck anywhere on the person's body, at the same time. However, such multitasking would also make it almost impossible for her to firmly hold them in her. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center make someone orgasm?. -3 will power. Target can automatically escape Engulf.

Call Ix/Dixi- With a runestone Liselle can summons Ix or Dixi to her aid. She tried to summon both at the same time once but ended up with a splitting headache x.x. Heals 4 damage or deals 4 damage to an enemy. Only used once per turn.

Slimed! (57)

Liselle launches a fair size ball of slime towards Robin but she purposely telegraphed that one verbally to test his reaction and he was able to jump out of the way of where it landed before it slide back to her.

Robin (30)
Liselle (30)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Midara. So that was their name. And she just so happened to be one. That was good to know. And she seemed to be taking the first attack, with a ball of slime being thrown at him. Hopping back, he began to flip through his pages.

"I thank you for the information. I feel like I should give you some information as well, but really..What would you be interested in hearing? Well..Aside from this! ARCFIRE!"

Throwing his hand forward, pillars of fire began erupting from the ground, heading towards the slime.

(I wonder if I should roll my own attacks. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm

(If you want. I think you are familiar with the FE item system better than me Razz)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 pm

(Sure.)

(Arcfire. 24. 5 Durability remaining.)

The pillars of flame erupted, managing to hit Liselle, engulfing her within the flames for a bit before they died down. Robin chuckled, cracking his neck. "And that's just a taste of what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Kiss (72) 2.5 damage (+0.5 due to fire effect)

Liselle shakes off of the flame from her slime body though looking drier than before. "Are you trying to make fried jelly out of me?" She pouts before sticking her tongue out cutely. "Well if you are really that eager for sweet, here is a sample!" Before Robin can interpret what she means, Liselle demonstrates her swift mobility by hoping near him with frightening before he finds her arms wrapped around him and pulling him up before his lips was assaulted by hers. Her slime body pressing against him, creating a surprisingly pleasant sensation combined by her rather warm body caused by his arcfire.

Robin (27.5) Bind (Easy).
Liselle (25.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Well. She was certainly resilient. That much was clear. Though her comment confused him. "Wait...Wh-"

Fast. She was fast, too. And before Robin could even react, she was kissing him, pulling him close. His eyes were wide at the admittedly pleasant sensation, though he felt as though he should probably break free.

(Struggle. 3)

Unfortunately for him, it seemed as though the kiss had caused him to blank out for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 pm

(you can make 2 rolls with Liselle's kiss grapple and have 1 success to escape)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 pm

(Ah. Did not see that part.)

(Struggle part 2: Struggle harder. 74 - hit!)

Eventually, Robin managed to get his act together and push her away, wiping his mouth. "Alright..That was...a thing." Hide your blush, Robin. Hide it well.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Liselle was felt him relax and was about to go for a deeper kiss when he suddenly forces himself harder causing him to slip out of her grasps. She wasn't offended though. "I guess you don't want seconds." She consider regenerating now but decide not to yet and want to see what he is capable of first. With that thought, she suddenly collapse into a puddle and slides right under him trying to force his feet off of the ground with her current.

Slippery when wet (96) crit. Can follow up.
Robin is prone.

Robin is getting a crash course of fighting a slime girl was like as he was caught completely off guard by her sudden form shift before finding his balance completely compromised before he landed on his back. Though her body cushioned him and prevented him from sustaining injuries, he still have the air knocked out of him from the softer impact.

Engulf (auto success when prone)- 2 willpower.
Robin is engulfed. (bind normal)

And just as he recovered from getting winded, her slime suddenly started wrapping around, turning him into a Robin Roll. The sensation of her slime again feeling very pleasant, constantly shifting and sliding against him. Her body forms right in front of the Robin Roll with a mischievous grin. "Comfy, in there, my little burrito?~♪"

Robin (25.5). Can I have some sweet and sour sauce to go with my Robin Roll?
Liselle (25.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:28 pm

Okay. That felt rather nice. He wouldn't lie about that. But he needed to focus. "No. No I do not. We are fighting, after all!" As he went to take a step, she turned into a puddle, and caused him to fall backwards. "Gah!" At the very least, he was comf-

".....And now I'm wrapped up. Talk about a sticky situation." Though her comment of burritos threw him off. What was a burrito? "I'm somewhat comfortable..But I refuse to be stuck here!"

Is what he wanted to say..Though his struggles seemed to be in vain. Every attempt he made at moving caused his body to just bounce back to how it was. "D-Dangit."

(I got a 4. I rolled a Struggle, and got a 4....Welp. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:30 pm

(I think 4 is still an even roll success for escape. Odds are the fails. ?_?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:31 pm

(Apparently when it comes to being bound, you need a 50 or higher. And I'm looking at the move list, and Engulf says it binds a target. So..Yeah. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:42 pm

(...ugh I though struggle was even/odd system all this time x.x. OK let's go with 1-49 50-100 until my mind stops being a pretzel x.x)

Kiss- 2 willpower damage
Robin is still engulfed and requires 1/1 success to escape.

Liselle notices his confusion when she speaks of him being a burrito so she explains a bit to him briefly. "Burrito is a flour roll rolling up a filling in the middle, usually meat and vegetable. " She gives him a moment to absorb that. "And now, I want to taste it!~♪" She closes the gap and presses her lips against his again while her tongue teases against the area between their lips, it was then that he notices her scent and taste of her lips and tongue has a distinct cherry flavor.

Robin (23.5). Can I have some sweet and sour sauce to go with my Robin Roll?
Liselle (25.5)

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Ah. That made sense. "Ah...I should tell the others if I get home. They'd probably enjoy i-Mmph?!" And now she was kissing him again. Tasted like cherry. Smelled like it as well. It was so tempting to just give in...

(TBH, I rolled Struggle and got a 94. But I kinda want to see how this plays out. xD)

Robin slowly closed his eyes. He might as well see what the heck she had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 pm

(-gives you a Liselle lollipop?- <.< )

Deep Cherry Taste. 3 willpower damage.
Robin now has Cherry Addiction. Kisses now has +1 bonus and only require 1/2 rolls to succeed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing Robin compliant, she decided to deepen the kiss as her tongue stop teasing against his lower lip and decided to invade, slipping between his lips before teasing up along his tongue, swirling and gliding, giving him a complete taste her unique cherry taste, a bit of her dripping at the bottom of his mouth and her sweetness makes him instinctively swallow as if she is a very tasty candy. His desire for her taste continues to grow.

Liselle Spa (Toggle). 1 willpower/turn while engulfed.

To top it all off, the slime that entraps him starts to vibrate against him, creating a very relaxing feeling within his body as the tension starts to flow out of him as well as his will to fight. His body was starting to fall into a blissful state in this cherry heaven.

Robin (19.5). So Liselle dipping sauce to go with Robin Roll. XD
Liselle (25.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Well. She was certainly right. She was addicting. Robin shuddered at the taste of cherry as it overwhelmed his senses, as well as during the spa. It felt...really good. But he couldn't..give in..He needed to break free!

Though trying seemed..nearly impossible. He seemed to be stuck with her for now.

(Rolled a 5.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:17 pm

(Kiss)- 3 willpower damage
Liselle Spa- 1 willpower damage
Liquid Pleasure (Toggled) 3 willpower damage/turn. Robin can use an action to successfully escape.

Liselle decided to give him a bit of a chance as he seems to have a lot of trouble though not without a steep penalty. She continues to ravage his mouth prolonging the kiss a bit longer and melting his mind with her sweetness. The slime massage just continues to pull him deeper and deeper into a mind numbing state before he felt what feels like hands and tongue sliding all over him inside of the slime trap, licking caressing and stroking him all over right through his robes as if it isn't even there. Not only does he now have to deal with losing the will to fight but also the starting mounting pleasure that his body was experiencing. The slime holding is becoming less resilient though, possibly giving him a chance to break free if his logical side is still functioning.

Robin (12.5). Robin can break free...if he wants to.
Liselle (25.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:20 pm

It was too much. He was drowning in pleasure....He needed to break free. If he was going to do it, it had to be now! With a muffled roar, he began struggling, eventually breaking free and taking a few steps back. His breathing was ragged as he tried desperately to calm himself down. "Okay..That was..a thing."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:26 pm

"Need to a bit to calm down? I can give you a bit of time since that is more than what you would normally experience with midaras." Giving him a bit of reprieve with a smile, Liselle decided to not follow up as she isn't intending to overwhelm him. In fact she feels a bit bad that she didn't quite give him a chance to do much. In fact she still ended up leaving him with a longing for her cherry kisses for a bit.

-Turn pass
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 pm

"Thank you...I will admit, that was quite pleasant. I probably would have gladly stayed in that situation....Though I think it'd be unfair if I didn't give you much of a fight."

(Charge. 17-fail)

Closing his eyes, Robin tried to charge his thunder magic. However, the memory of their prior..engagement, caused him to struggle in that department. "Gah...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:36 pm

(Apparently Tzeentch isn't just interested in Barcheil ><, -throws slime balls at the chaos god-)

Slimed! (61)

Liselle slides back as she recognizes a tome but apparently Robin was so befuddled with being inside of her that he could not think straight. Decided that he needs a bit of a jolt of action to stir him, she sends another slime ball at his way. Again, it isn't her usual pinpoint accurate one but enough that he recognize the projectile and somehow manage to have enough instinct to get out of the way.

Robin (12.5).
Liselle (25.5)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next