Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 pm

And dodge he did, backflipping out of the way. "Fine..If that's how you want to play it!"

(Nosferatu! 96! 3 Durability Remaining!)

Robin charged forward, his tome glowing an ominous purple before he pointed at her. "NOSFERATU!" Tendrils of darkness shot outwards, jabbing into Liselle and beginning to sap some of her energy. Robin let out a sigh as his mind cleared somewhat from the...assault he was dealing with prior. "Still rather delicious, miss Liselle."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 pm

-Unable to act-

Apparently she is too lax in her defense as she was not able to avoid the lancing darkness on time that jabbed into her body. Ack, why is she feeling weak?! Life drain? Falling to the ground, and barely able to maintain her female form, she looks up at him with a snarky tone "That is not how I was expected to be eaten. With a shadow toothpick. Next time, use a spoon!" Apparently she is still capable of making witty remarks despite her body not able to act for the moment.

Robin (13.5).
Liselle (24.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:53 pm

"Oh come now, you seemed to enjoy force feeding yourself to me. Though being honest, you'd make a good waterbed."

(Charge. 86.)

A yellow glow emanated from his tome. "That's one charge. I just need two more and I can unleash my best attack. I suggest you stop me before that happens. Unless you want to get zapped."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 pm

"I get the waterbed part a lot actually. I'm more of a spa though with the whole vibration and stuff. Want to get back inside?" Her tone of voice is a lot sillier than the whole temptress that are common to most midaras, even if she could technically do it.

She pauses as she sees the tome starting to charge up before she realizes what he is doing through his explanation. "Well in that case..." She starts to rapid-fire slimes at him in order to try to halt the progress of his charging.

Slimed! (27)

Apparently Robin seem to have gathered his wits back after that pleasurable ordeal as he is able to find cover from her bombardment rather than try to avoid what is essentially a rain of slime.

Robin (13.5).
Liselle (24.5)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 pm

"Ha! Tempting, but I'd really just rather even the playing field at this point!" Back. Forward. Left. Another left. And a right. Unfortunately...All this dodging meant he couldn't continue his charging. "Damnit!"

(31 for Charge.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Liselle think he should have went up up down down right right left right instead. However it seems that enither one of them is getting the upper hand so she decided to try a new tactic. Rather than continually pelting him with more slimes, she...

Liquid Snake- Need 2/2 rolls to hit Liselle.

seemed to have disappeared. Her transparent form lurking among the forest to try to get to a better vantage point closer to Robin, seeing that his forte is at range rather than up close.

Robin (13.5).
Liselle (24.5). Stealth.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:19 pm

"....." She seemed to disappear during all the commotion. Maybe he could...

(92 for Charge. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this tbh.)

Aha! The tome was sparking even more now. "Alright! Just one more and I can use Thoron!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

(Do what?)

YOINK! (auto success) Robin cannot use that tome until he makes a successful roll to retrieve it.

Oh goop, she could not let him complete that last stage of that tome whatever he is doing. Acting quickly, she sends out a pseudo pod to suddenly striking the thunder tome right out of his hands and at a nearby bush, protected by a bubble of slime.

Robin (13.5). Cannot use thunder tome.
Liselle (24.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

(The rolls. Like..IDK, putting them here before I start writing. Like now. Cause I kid you not..I rolled a 90.)

"Wha- hey!" Crap. He needed to try and get his tome. Running over, he drew his sword and stabbed at the bubble, popping it and catching the tome. Though it was too late. The magic was already starting to fade from it. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 pm

(Yeah I like that style more since you can get to write things taking account of rolls especially if I am DMing. Both sides getting even roll could be written as being hit simultaneously instead of taking turns like and RPG. I like to write cinematic style ^.^ )

Slippery when wet (49)

To be honest, Liselle was mostly trying to get the tome away from him though that didn't last as long as she'd like. However, she accidentally discovery that the charges must be maintained or will lose its charge. Trying to capitalize this, she tries to again slide right under him to try to compromise his balance that he cannot maintain his tome. To her display though, he again manages to avoid her body before reforming a bit away from him. "I know I am not one to talk considering I am a slime girl, but sheesh you are a slippery opponent."

Robin (13.5). Robin needs to get duracell.
Liselle (24.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 am

((Nah fam. Energizer. And yeah, this definitely seems like it makes for a more cinematic approach. My only problem is I keep forgetting what constitutes a crit.))

(Charge. 38.)

"Yes, well..I thank you for the compliment." The charging began again, the tome starting to spark as Robin kept his gaze on her. She really was a difficult opponent. He needed to find some kind of a tactic, and fast.

((I wonder if I should have the charge start anew or have it lose a level when it's disrupted.))
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:42 pm

(Crit is odds either lower than 15 for one rule or higher than 85 for the other, I use the latter. The double standard plus different standard for struggle makes my mind a pretzel x.x)
(Considering that Robin is doing nothing when charging and just losing 1 charge, much less all of it, means he lost 2 turns if he gets disabled 1 from charging and 1 from getting binded for example. Maybe he looses the charge if the tome durability runs out.)
(This isn't taking account that Liselle is a horrible matchup against Robin's thunder tome with her multitude of disruptions <.<)

Slimed! (Cool- Robin has been slimed!
2 willpower/turn. Requires an action to remove the slime.

Liselle watches as Robin is charging again from the start before remarking. "I think that tome needs a way to retain its energy independently without having you nearby. Otherwise someone could exploit that by making you waste time charging it up, only to have you lose it. Like this!" Liselle fires another rapid round of slimes at his way. While he was able to avoid most of it, one was able to end up catching his mouth and was trying to get inside. Again Robin is able to start to taste the cherry and the temptation is starting to get to him.

Robin (11.5). Slimed!
Liselle (24.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:56 pm

((At this rate, I feel like requiring charging is causing more trouble than it needs to. But yeah, I'll do that. Considering I havent even been able to attack at all cause of the dang thing. Pulling off a Thoron or Arcthunder seems nearly impossible.

I JUST WANT TO THROW LIGHTNING SPEARS, MANG.))

(Struggle. 85.)

Alright. Robin was getting annoyed. Seriously, SERIOUSLY annoyed. He couldn't get a damn charge, and now there was a thing of slime on his face, and it was getting harder and harder to wipe this thing off. Dropping his tome, he was trying and failing to remove the orb of slime.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:19 pm

(Slimed! is an autosuccess to remove but I will post as if you did remove it and let you edit ^.^)

The slime falls off after Robin wipes it off of him but again the charge on the tome faded away again, she decided to simply pick it up and handed it back to him. "You know I actually may know of a way how to solve your problem with this tome. There is a city that is a few miles from here that has an alchemist that might have a material that can retain electrical energy within without losing it. I can lead you there if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Slowly, Robin managed to calm down, his anger fading. "I see...Thank you. That being said...." Robin put his Tome away, before pulling out a strange sword. The blade was shaped like a lightning bolt, sparks erupting from it. "I think I've still got a trick up my sleeve. I've still got some fight inside me if you want to continue."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Normal attack (5) Critical Fail!

Liselle looks at the blade for a moment before over his body before pondering. "Sure if you want but prepared to be hot and bothered after this fight, if you aren't already." She grin mischievously before she started to surge forward...only to suddenly get bird poop bombed from above by a flock. "Hey!" She shouted irritated at the sky, forgetting the match for the moment.

Robin (11.5).
Liselle (24.5). Stunned due to fowl play!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:40 pm

(Levin Sword. 70. 6 durability remaining.)

Robin's body tensed for an attack as she lunged...shortly before some birds gave her a rather unwelcome gift. A snicker escaped the tactician. "Wow..Birds must really not like you...Anyways..."

He needed to stop laughing. There'd be plenty of time for that later. Hopping backwards, he pointed the blade at Liselle, lightning surging through the blade before firing off, bolts striking the gelatinous temptress.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Electric effect -1 damage to Liselle but inflicts paralyze. Cannot be electrically paralyzed for 3 rounds
-Cannot act- Robin's next attack is automatically successful.

She should have been paying attention to the fight instead of some flying dinner before she gets zapped by a stream of electricity causing her to momentarily paralyzed. She can only make one quip while in this state. "Has the winged bombers ever liked anyone?"

Robin (11.5).
Liselle (22.5). Stunned not due to fowl play. Electrically grounded for 3 turns.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:58 pm

(Levin Sword. 3 durability remaining.)

Robin slowly closed the gap, chuckling quietly. "True. Quite, quite true." Raising his blade, he swung down upon the slime woman, blade doing..what one would expect to a woman made of slime. "....This could be problematic."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Kiss 18, 85 (only need 1 due to cherry addiction.) 3 willpower damage.
Robin is bound (easy). Requires 1 out of 2 success to escape.

Liselle gets sliced a bit but barely phases her before she snickers at Robin's reaction to her rather lack of reaction to the sword with minimal damage to herself. "And that is the reason why many soldiers and heroes can't exactly deal with me very well. And they can't deal with this either." And she came right for his face before he finds her delightful kiss on his lips again, beckoning him to taste her between their lips while her arms wraps around him in a warm gooey embrace.

Robin (8.5). Bound (easy).
Liselle (21.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:47 pm

(Escape. 44!)

Robin sighed. "Yeah, that makes sen-mmph?!" And yet again, he was falling victim to her kiss. He enjoyed it for a moment, tempted to just give in. But somehow..someway..He managed to break free of her grasp, stumbling backwards. He felt almost...disappointed that he did so. What kind of spell did she have on him?
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Liquid Snake.
Robin needs 2 out of 2 rolls to hit Liselle.

Gah, after all the pleasure battering that he has been receiving, he still manage to break free? Of course, she can see the briefly confusion of his expression as soon as he breaks free, seeing that he was starting to crack. Briefly grinning at him before she hops to the brushes and disappears once more. "Try and catch me!~♪" Her cheerful playful voice calls from some unknown direction. If he didn't know better, it would sound like they are playing hide and seek.

Robin (8.5).
Liselle (21.5). Liquid Snake.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Okay...She disappeared. That's great. Robin closed his eyes, trying to calm down before gripping his tome once more, taking this moment to charge it. "Oh trust me! If I catch you, it isn't gonna be good."

(Charge. 88!)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Engulf (43)

While he is charging, she was sneaking up the branches of the tree silently before positioning herself at a 45 degree angle above and behind him before trying to get the drop on him. Unfortunate before that happened, a part of the branch snapped briefly giving him warning of her position and barely avoid Liselle widening her body to try to engulf him, splatting on the ground briefly before quickly reforming back up quickly. "But it would be more fun if I caught you, right?~♪" As playful as her attitude is, the taught of getting caught by Liselle was tempting.

Robin (8.5).
Liselle (21.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:21 pm

(Turn Pass)

Robin managed to jump back, narrowly dodging a puddle O' Liselle. Though the thought of her engulfing him caused him to go still, a blush on his face. It was a tempting offer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next