Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm

"Yeah...We had two different types. There were the Taguels, who could turn into animals...Although I've only seen them as bunnies...And the Manaketes, who could become dragons...And who looked like little girls for..some reason. Hrmm."

Robin seemed concerned about that last part. Very, VERY concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:55 pm

"Crouching girl, hidden dragon. Sounds like a very good surprise tactic." She notices Robin's odd expression, not sure if if it is what she said or something else he is thinking. "Err copper for your thought?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 pm

"Just worried that it'd be...awkward for anyone to romance a Manakete. I mean, they do look like children."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Liselle decided to mess with Robin's head, shrinking down to a frame of a 12 year old slime girl. "There, now can I meet her?" Her voice even sound exactly like someone of her age along with twin pig tails to go along with the cutesy look.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 10:11 pm

"......" Robin's response was a simple one. Perfect for this kind of situation. His response was to simply pull out his tome and start flipping through the pages. "I wonder if I could just force out a Thoron."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 10:31 pm

"OK OK fine." She then shifts back to her normal form. "Unfortunate I can't mimic a dragon since that is too big for me. Would be a good deterrence though."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:51 am

"It would...Unless someone gets hungry. A giant cherry flavored gelatin dragon? Sounds like a decent dessert in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:03 am

"I think people would prefer dessert that isn't trying to eat them back though." She briefly turns into a lrage size cake. Then the cake suddenly opens a large maw full of sharp teeth before shifting back into herself. 'Here lies some person, eaten by a giant dessert.' Not something you want on your tombstone.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:08 am

"You never know. Gaius would probably enjoy the irony." He put a hand in his pocket, beginning to walk. "Though I'll give you this much, that was a little...what's the word? Terrifying?" The tactician let out a slightly nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 am

"We do have the means to back -up our threats though. And each individual slime girl has entirely different ways too. The way we've evolved now, you can't use a single method of counter for every slime girl either especially when we get creative."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:14 am

"That's admirable. If you were all talk, then I'm sure someone could defeat you with minimum effort. They'd just have to find a way to counter things like your engulfing, stealing, and stealth skills."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:18 am

"You forgot my slime composition and regeneration, though to be fair, I didn't use the last one on you. That is quite a lot of things to counter and those are just direct uses. Countering me isn't useful when I can just crash your economy without having to fight you."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:23 am

"Heh. A part of me is glad you weren't part of the Shepherds. Trying to plan for all the skills at your disposal would have been a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:28 am

"Not so much. I'm pretty low maintenance since I operate pretty well independently. Supplies isn't even an issue for me since I can eat almost anything and I make my own stuff. Just give me an objective and watch the fireworks!~♪"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 am

"Ah...So what would happen if I were to give you an objective of say...seduce this specific person? Then again, you are a Midara, so I guess that wouldn't be too hard...Though that kind of scenario never did pop up during our travels."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am

"Well depends on why you want me to seduce that person and how. Depend on who it is, it might be possible for me to flip them to your side and not just because I am good in bed...or am the bed."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:48 am

"Hrmm..Good point. I can't think of anyone to have you seduce....Unless I were to go evil. We know how good you are at getting me wrapped around your finger. Or..you wrapping around me? Not sure, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:02 am

"A Robin burrito definite would help me bring you back....Or I can always use the tried and true method of the Power of Friendship." She gives Robin a grin.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 am

"Gah! No, anything but the Power of Friendship! It's...too..powerful!" Putting his hands up, Robin backed away, a grin on his face. "You won't defeat me! I am the Fell Dragon, Grima!" Cue the stereotypical evil laughter. He's not even laughing. He's just saying 'Mua ha ha' constantly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:12 am

"And I am Liselle and I am going to turn your mind into a figure 8 in 8 different ways." She pauses moving for a moment to give Robin a smirk and a dare for him to challenge her claim. "I never really get that weird laugh or why laugh after a monologue either."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:15 am

"Hah! I could destroy you with but a thought! T'would be mere child's play!" Robin snickered, crossing his arms. "I am unsure. Maybe they think it makes them look menacing?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 am

"Destroy me with a thought or thought that you could destroy me?" The smirk never fades from her lips. Then before Robin can reply, she surges over and reforms very close to him leaning against his front as the curves of her body presses against him. "Still think you can do that now?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 am

The tactician went still at the physical contact, leaning back a little bit. "A-Ah...Yes. Yes I do. With a flick of my wrist, I could cast you to the darkest depths of hell!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:29 am

"You know right that I've already won since I pretty much sabotaged your villain reputation right there. But I didn't go too far because I don't want you flustered up to be easy prey to a midara." She parted away from him to give him a bit of personal space and a bit of time to regather his lust-fogged thought.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 am

A sigh of relief escaped Robin as he placed a hand on his chest. "Thank you...And I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I was easy prey for you." He gave a teasing grin, still trying to come down from the sensations she just gave him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next