Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:43 pm

"...Feed m- Oh yes, you did say that it requires someone to..eat you. Still quite weird." Another movement, this time with his left Knight. A finger came to his chin as he kept trying to make plans.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:56 pm

"Not so much if you understand how I do it." She just simply grins and left it at that note before she moves another pawn forward to diagonally support the vanguard one. Her future moves's aim is to establish a presence to the middle while choking Robin's mobility.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Another Pawn forward. At this rate, it'd be better to get at least some units on the attack. "Oh? Then please explain."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:11 pm

"If I do explain and especially even show it to you, you will lose this game guarantee!~♪." She just winks briefly at him before moving a knight to again pressure the center area before he can start mobilizing.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:53 pm

"Heh. I wouldn't be surprised if I've already lost. Chess has unfortunately never been my forte." Another pawn. "For something similar to battle, it feels so different."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:08 pm

She notices how passive Robin is playing so she started mobilizing her bishop and knight to pressure on the far end corner so that his pawn or bishop cannot move less he expose the rook to danger. She isn't sure if Robin expected a challenging player from a slime girl "Chess and actual battle are two different things though. Even if they both utilize your mind, it is for different reason and need to be adapted accordingly." Or if he expected a min-lecture from aforementioned slime girl.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:10 pm

A grimace, before he moved his other Knight. He'd have to take the offensive some other way, then.

"Hrmm...Very true. I suppose my tactician's mind puts me at a disadvantage. I dare not sacrifice a piece, even if it would further my own ambitions."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:40 pm

"Probably, but if it comes down to actual warfare, you would have me beat by miles. I have little experience with traditional warfare and most of my experience is mostly with a squad rather than an army. I guess the only thing I have over you in that field is my out-of-the-box methods." She started moving her other bishop and knight with each move respectively to the other side putting pressure on 2 or more spots simutaneously. (don't have to do single moves, we can do game plan description Smile )

"And beside, in actual war, you are dealing with living things, not pieces. And people probably respect you a lot that you go out of your way to keep them safe."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:49 pm

"I hold steadfast to the belief that life is precious. It tends to put a bit of pressure upon my shoulders. I feel responsible for every person's well being." She had two locations already pinned down. He'd have to take a shot straight down the middle at this rate.

"And yes, out of the box methods could prove advantageous. From what I've gleamed from you, you seem to have the ability to change your body's shape, size, mass, all that. You could perform so many different tactical approaches."

((Lol. Sorry. TBH..It's like I said, I don't recall Chess. xD))
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

((NP. I am an actual chess player here but I don't expect everyone to be. ^.^ )

Unfortunate for Robin, Liselle's foundation at the makes it perilous and costly to assault the middle. Robin is starting to get smothered and pieces haven't been exchanged yet.

"I hope it isn't just you that bear the burden. Being the sole individual to bear that is going to start eroding the mental wellness."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:05 pm

"It's more....How do I say it? It's something I willingly took on, as a way to repay the group that found me." Crap. He was losing ground. He'd have to try and attack. With that, he moved some of his units in an attempt to cause her left flank to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Liselle decided to pull back rather than exchange pieces but was still putting some pressure on Robin's right.

"I can't say for sure but I am guessing that group may not want you to face things alone. Or at least is a willing ear to listen or a shoulder for support. No matter what, you are never alone."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:18 pm

"Hah. You've got that right. They've made it plain as day to me. I just..I don't know. I don't want to feel like I'm doing nothing." He began trying to put pressure on her right as well. Maybe he could turn it around..
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:32 pm

"Your role is vital enough that doing nothing is the last thing I would describe what you do. Make sure to take care of yourself too. It will not do well for those that rely on you to start faltering because of health issues."

Unfortunate, Liselle did not retreat as before and decided to strike at Robin's middle with the pieces that he was trying to force back, provoking her attack and placing his king in check while protected that the king cannot capture it and was place in a spot where other pieces cannot get to it. The piece she just captured was just a pawn but it was also one of the foundation of his defense and making it more difficult to maintain his defense at the center.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

"Heh. Very true. By the gods, you sound like the gang. They'd say the same thing. I'll be fine. I won't push myself TOO Far...Though it looks like I've done just that in this game."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:46 pm

"I guarantee anyone that is close to you is going to do the same thing. Even those that are not but still work alongside will say so just for practical reason, like me."

"Although in this game, I have the advantage because I claimed territory at the center, not really about pushing yourself too far. This gives me a pretty good mobility advantage while you have to go through your own piece just to get to the other side. In otherwords, you got split apart and both side cannot adequately support the other. By the way, checkmate in 3 or I get your rook." She grin mischieviously at Robin.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Robin looked at the board, before sighing. He couldn't really think of anything to do. Placing a finger on his King, he slowly swayed it back and forth, debating on whether he should give up..Before simply trying to move it. "I see no other alternative."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Robin may end up feeling his king is getting herded as the bishop then also checks his king from another safe position far from his defense.

"You at least had me work for this. Despite having a mobility advantage, your defense is good but there was a chink in it and I had to get your units to force my first squad back to draw your units from protecting it."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:56 pm

"Well thank you. I try. I don't think I'm all that and a bag of bear jerky, but I think I'm doing just fine. You're no slouch either. You've trounced me, fair and square."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:09 pm

"Not sure if this helps you but maybe try to see chess less as a clash between armies and more of a puzzle game to exercise your mind. Actual battle and chess are distinct enough that there is a juxtaposition between the two." She smiles at Robin.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:11 pm

A chuckle escaped the Tactician, before he knocked over his king. "You win, you win. I'll keep that in mind for the next time. A different mindset is needed. And in chess, perhaps sacrifices are indeed necessary."

Coughing, he began shifting about in his seat. "So..Now what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:27 pm

"Well the first thing is exchanging name. We just challenged each other to a chess match but don't even know each other's name" She remarks snickering as she looks at the chess piece. "Did you want another match or want to do something else?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:50 am

"Oh? I could have sworn I told you my name. It's Robin. And it's up to you, honestly. Though I daresay, I think I've proven that I'm not all that great at chess." A chuckle escaped the man.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:10 pm

She slaps her forehead. "Oh right. Yeah we did introduce each other." She looks down at the chess board decide to clean them up before putting them back in the board case and closing it. "You'll get better but I not overnight so I guess no point in playing another match unless we meet again further down in the future." She looks over to where Robin placed his sword and tome. "Say, how good are you with magic?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:39 pm

"Agreed. And when we do, I'll put up more of a fight. As for how good I am with magic...Better at it than with the sword, I must be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next