Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:14 pm

She reaches out to rub his back in understanding and assurance. "It isn't permanent if you do not want it to be though they would really like it if it is. In fact, sometimes sex isn't require, they just like to talk to others especially travelers. And trust me, you aren't the only person that asked that. Being with a dryad or butterfly is one of the more pleasant fate to end up with."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Robin let out a sigh, smiling at her reassurance. "That's good...I guess if there's no way I can find a way home, hanging out with them wouldn't be horrible."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:52 pm

"Yeah good that you are thinking that, Not trying to be cold or anything. But transportation across world is a difficult subject to tackle for many exert mages and there isn't a guarantee that you'd end up in the right one either. I just want to make sure if it proves to not be viable, then you at least are feel more at home."

As if by cue, there is a flutter of pleasant colors in a form of wings flapping of a nearby butterfly girl passing. Her body is quite lovely but not overly sexualized and first impression demeanor could only be described as a gentle friendly at first sight.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:54 pm

"Thank you. I mean it." Robin looked up at the butterfly girl, silently admiring it. "Huh."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Liselle simply smiles and not say a word as Robin watches the butterfly girl passes from above, not noticing the pair below. She herself admire them as well not only for their beauty from many different perspective but also the way they are, and simply watching is meditative.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:20 pm

"I like this. This is nice." Watching, Robin crossed his arms, not saying anything. Simply staring at the butterfly girl.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:25 pm

The butterfly girl finally disappears out of sight before Liselle speaks again. "Would you be surprised if I said that they generally do not have any trouble finding willing mates?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:26 pm

"...Not really. They seem quite nice, being honest. Granted, I havent met one face to face, but still."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:37 pm

"They are as nice as they appear. Really the main issue is that they generally aren't very powerful and since midaras in generally are distrusted or hated by many, they tend to get forced away, not even mentioning more amoral midaras stealing their mates." She frowns a bit at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:43 pm

"I see...They deserve happiness. All of them! They deserve happiness dangit!" Wow. Robin was getting pumped. But hey, he feels bad about them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:55 pm

"If it makes you feel better, many butterflies do form symbiotic relationship with many of the plant midaras so they are protected if they are in danger." She again rubs his back.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:00 pm

"That's good...So, shall we continue?" Robin bowed slightly, motioning to the path before them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 pm

She nods before taking the lead. After 5 minutes of walking the trail, she holds up a hand as if tell him to stop before a pseudopod sprouts from her back and stick straight upward for a moment, concentrating.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:18 pm

Robin looked at her, before looking at the pseudopod. And then back to her. "Huh....What's going on? Did you find something?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:33 pm

"Yeah, I left something here. Hold on a moment this should take less than a minute." She suddenly starts sinking into the ground before there isn't any traces of her.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 pm

"...Alright." Robin looked confused, but stood where he was. A hand drifted to his sword...Better safe than sorry, no?
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Nothing seems to have happened aside from Liselle surfacing once more with silhouette of a bag within herself before reaching inside of her body and pulling it out. Robin notices the glint of gold inside. "Found it!~♪"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:54 pm

"...A bag of gold?" Robin rose an eyebrow, looking up at Liselle. "Your own funds, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:05 pm

"Actually no. I sneak these out of a brigand base along with a good amount of their armament. I actually used to be a slightly more indiscriminate thief only not targeting the poor. However, after meeting some people, I've changed my policy."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:07 pm

"That's...good." He was reminded of Gaius. Though Gaius was a strange case, joining their cause because Chrom had some candy. Still one of the weirder things Robin had seen on his travels. Though it didn't stop him from finding it funny.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Liselle tilted her head at his expression. "Huh? Was something I said about that funny?" Her tone more suggest curiosity rather than being offended.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:12 pm

"He...Hehehe...N-No. You just...remind me of a thief we recruited. He end-Ended up joining us because Chrom had some candies....Thief that he was, he had a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:21 pm

"Except there is a subtle difference though. He loves sweets, while I am sweets!" She sticks his tongue out at her playfully. "Although thieves usually don't fire bomb brigand's palisade walls though."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:23 pm

"Hah. You are sweet. That's no lie..And you're right. They don't. I guess they just join an army filled with mounted warriors, archers, mages, swordsmen, axe wielders, lancers, and the odd shapeshifter." Robin laughed, fondly remembering the people he had met back on his adventure.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Liselle starts to side forward to continue the path with Robin following along. She did turn around to question him. "So that is what a lot of the type of soldiers that are within your world? Also, a shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next