Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:42 am

"Actually I like testing my mind. Whenever I am alone, I usually pop out a puzzle and try to solve it, whether it is a toy, a scenario popping into my head, or the occasional person whether friendly or hostile." She looks up at Robin before rubbing his back a bit to try to help him calm down from her teasing him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:45 am

"Heh...I'm glad I met you then. I'd hate to think what would happen, were I to run into one of those more..possessive Midara. I doubt they'd be as lenient as you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am

"Safe to say you probably won't be homing if you did." It was then that they saw the settlement in sight.

"Normally midaras are driven out on sight. However this one is more friendly, particularly when I help them bring down the brigands that I mentioned earlier with my fire bombs to their palisade walls."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:26 am

"Makes sense. They'd probably make me start drooling for them or...whatever."

Noting the settlement, Robin looked over at her. "So....How are we doing this? We go to the alchemist's place and parting ways after that, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:30 am

"Almost, I'd have to talk with him myself since he does owe me a favor getting his equipment back intact. You may have to show him your tomes though so he has an idea of what to do." She points towards the shop with the blue potion picture sign hanging near the entrance. "There it is."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 am

"Alright then." Robin walked over to the door, holding it open for her. All those lessons Maribelle forced him to take about how to act prim and proper were a pain at times, but well appreciated. And hell, it wasn't like he wouldn't do it if not for the lessons. It was simple kindness.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:40 am

"I got it but thanks." She smiles at Robin's courtesy and sees where he is getting at. Inside of the shop, you can see something that would be fairly rare in the surface. A dwarf is manning the counter of the shop. "Welcome to Thol's pot- oh it's Liselle! What can I do for you, lad?"

"Nice to see you again Thol. Sorry about asking for this so early but I think I need to cash in that favor but it isn't for me. Robin come on here." Both set of eyes move to Robin.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 am

Taking a deep breath, Robin walked over, placing his tome on the counter. "Hello. I was wondering if you could help me with my tome. It has a nasty habit of losing it's charge if I'm not constantly focusing on it."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 am

The dwarf takes the tome and examines it for a few moment before making his conclusion. "I can see why. Wood and paper aren't the best at holding energy. You would need something for the charges to go to. What kind of spell do you do have there?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 am

"Lightning spells. The strongest I've gotten in there is called Thoron. It fires off a spear of lightning. I also have a fire spell, a wind spell, and strangely enough, a dark spell for healing purposes."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:55 am

"Ye I hear necromancy can be used for healing in a strange sense with the whole life and death being on the same coin. Don't mind if I take a look at each one?" Thol looks up at Robin for permission first.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:58 am

"Go ahead! If it helps, it helps."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Thol begins to systematically lift each of the tome and observing the binding, the pages, and the things written on them seemingly being able to understand the purpose. Liselle pips in to Robin, "And this is why I referred you to him instead of helping you out myself. He's much better at magic knowledge than I am.

After a good 15 minutes of observation, he made his statement. For the lightning spell, I can make a nickel alloy binding to hold your charges. The dark spell, I can attach a charm on it that will also allow you to sap your enemy's strength. For the wind one, give it a bit more gust to it to knock your foes down. Sadly nothing I can do for the fire one less I blow up your tome and part of my shop."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Huh...All these ideas, all these upgrades...He never even thought about them. Robin just stared, wide eyed as the dwarf listed off these ideas. "W-Wow....Thank you! Seriously, thank you so much!"

(Now I just gotta figure out how to incorporate these into his moveset.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:26 pm

"Don't thank me lad, thank her. Normally I wouldn't do this kind of upgrade for anyone or for only for the material cost" His thumb points to Liselle who is already counting coins to pay for the minimal cost required to do so.

"You are a lucky one, you are. Even for friendly midaras, she is a boon to most she comes across. Would have been out of business if it wasn't for her."

(Nosferatu. Robin deals 1 extra damage next attack. Enemy deals 1 less damage next attack)
(Elwind. Enemy perform action to get up or is guarantee to be from the next attack)
(Thunder. Does not lose charge until durability is 0)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:29 pm

(Thank you. Very Happy)

"Heh...She's definitely someone I consider a friend." Robin gave a warm smile. "She's the first Midara I've run into upon coming here..And I'm glad that's the case."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 pm

"Well give me a moment so I can get you tomes upgraded. Will take about 30 minutes, maybe more so have to ask for a bit of patient if ye don't mind." He gathered the 3 tomes and head towards the back to get started though leaving Elfire to Robin at the moment since he cannot do anything with it.

Liselle takes her bag after depositing the coins to Thol before turning towards Robin. "Time for me to head out. I still have something to be delivered two cities down. Not urgent but still important. You should be fine with the upgrade as long as you keep in mind everything we went over."

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:37 pm

"I will..Thank you, Liselle. Seriously, I owe you big time." Reaching over, he gave her a hug, smiling. "I hope we can meet again."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:41 pm

She return the hug affectioantely "Sure thing, be sure to be good at chess. Otherwise I am going to squeeze you!" It was then that that she realizes something. "Actually I need to stop by and retrieve my chess board that I left in that fight. I keep forgetting about that!" With a hasty exit, she turns into a large dove and flies off. (Yep her forgetting her toys after sparring is going to be a running gag from now on ><)

(Fin ^.^)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:42 pm

(This was a fun RP. Thank you for letting me test out Robin. Those upgrades should prove useful.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm

(NP. That also should give you a lot of future material to more storylines. And yeah Robin should be a lot more formidable now with Thol's upgrades.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm

(Here's hoping. We'll just have to wait and see. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9