Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Prank (52)

Liselle saw him spacing out before she decided to take advantage of him to...draw a mustache on him with a red slime marker at super speed before he can mentally recover. "Next time your mind goes into lala land, I am making a bow on your head." It is hard to tell if she is being serious or not.

Robin (8.5). Now has a cherry-stashe. XD
Liselle (21.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:38 pm

"..." Did she really just? His tongue poked at the mustache, relishing at the cherry taste, before he said one thing.

"Nosferatu."

And again, the shadowy tendrils shot forward, draining a bit of Liselle's energy.

(Nosferatu. 22. 2 Durability remaining.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:54 am

Slippery when Wet (34). Robin is prone.
Robin needs 1/1 successful roll to get up.

Liselle was a bit too close to avoid the Nosferatu and ended up getting stabbed by the shady straw. Fortunate she wan't incapacipated from the life drain as before. Seeing that she is already close, she melt down to a puddle and sweep him off of his feet again. Though he tried his best to keep his balance, Liselle's slippery body ultimately overcomes his balance and he falls a few feet away from her. Immediately she starts to converge on him.

Robin (9.5).
Liselle (20.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 pm

(53)

Okay...She managed to get him on the ground...And she was coming closer. Slowly, he attempted to move and get up, before falling once more. He was unable to get a good footing. "Bring..Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Engulf (auto-hit)

Liselle-puddle giggles at his bravado while he is in the worst situation against her...Aaand it's Robin Roll time again! He finds himself in a familiar, slippery, and warm embrace of her slime once more, sliding and shifting against him. She forms up next to him and casually leans against his wrapped-up form with a playful mischievous grin. "Welcome back!~♪"

Robin Roll (7.5).
Liselle (20.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Robin was wrapped up, a grunt escaping him as he looked over at her. "Ah..Hello. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:28 pm

She continues to lean against him drawing a bit close while reposition herself that she is close in front of him, leaning on his chest, her face inches from his. "I just want a nice Robin burrito with a bit of cherry sauce. Can you oblige with that?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:29 pm

A blush made it's way to his face. "I..suppose. What's the harm in it, right?" Slowly, he tried to lean forward.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:03 pm

She meets Robin halfway before she gives him a few light teasing kisses, a light smack sound afterward in a few light kisses before the next lingers longer, keeping her lips pressed against his longer, inviting him to play with her in between.

Robin Roll (3.5).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:07 pm

As Robin kissed her back, he felt his eyes beginning to close as he drowned in the pleasant sensations once more. Slowly, he parted his lips, his hands twitching every now and then as he fell under her spell.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 pm

After a long kiss, she finally parted from his lips before gazing into his eyes for a moment to see how he is faring.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Robin had a goofy smile, a bright blush on his face. "That...That was amazing....I guess I lost, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:50 pm

"Yeah pretty much. For many other midaras, you either end up as their thrall love slave." Her voice shift to a more serious one making it clear even through his dumbstruck state. "But some of them with enchant you enough that you are compliant until they life drain you away."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:55 pm

"Ah...G-Good to know." Robin sighed, wishing he could rub his forehead. He seemed to be snapping out of it. "I am...not proud of my level of skill at this point."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:34 pm

"Your arcfire spell seems to be pretty decent. Kind of charred up pieces of me, and you got a few hits on me with that giant stra- I mean Nosferatu. It is just that you were spending too much time with the thunder tome when I kept forcing you to lose the charges." She gestures to the aforementioned tome. "Until we see the alchemist, you may want to keep that tome stored for now."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 pm

"Fine...But if I wanted to,I could have blasted you with Elwind. I question how you would have been able to handle wind." A sigh. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:58 pm

"Wind elemental spell. Never encountered that before. I am guessing it would be moderately effective better than swords but not as good as fire." She snickers a bit as he asked her what to do next. "You forgot what I said about the alchemist did I? Do I need to kiss you to remind you?" Half-teasing, half mischief. All Liselle mind screw. By now the addiction that she gave him is starting to fade but not the vivid memory of her taste.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 pm

"Heh..You're more than welcome to. At this point, I'd rather just kick back and relax..." Robin let out a sigh, resting his head back. "At least for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:07 pm

She nods before she settles down on her own puddle. "I think I said that I was going to tell you a bit about midaras, if I recalled."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:09 pm

"You were. If you want, I can tell you anything you want about my world. It seems only fair."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Liselle props her arms behind her, her hands merging with the puddle underneath her as well as her rear. Apparently this is how slime girls relaxes. "So a bit of a summary: Midaras are a group of races of beautiful women that uses their charms, appeal, and/or magic to make people fall for them. Many of them has modicum of sex appeal and magic combined to accomplish this but there are enough varieties of how they can do this."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 pm

The tactician sat up, his expression serious as he took in all the data available to him. This information would be crucial for him if he wanted to survive in the fights he was probably going to end up getting in. "I see....That explains your fighting style. No weapons or anything."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:28 pm

"Oh a bit of that. I am a bit unusual for a midara that I am not really interested in bringing someone on their knees since I prefer having people with their mind intact. Plus I mostly use my flexible nature to get rather than blowing kisses or stuff. And I actually do have weapons just in case there is something that my slime cannot affect. So don't use me as a template of what a midara is suppose to be." She grins briefly.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:30 pm

"I see, I see....So, what would you have done if our spar was an actual fight, and you managed to defeat me? I'm curious." That was it. There was no embarrassment when he asked it. Just pure morbid curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 pm

"Depends on why are you actually fighting me rather than just a friendly fight. I don't have a single solution to every problem. Midaras are generally feared by people though and if someone tried to hunt me...actually I don't even fight, I just use a lot of trickery like playing dead after getting chopped or even just stealth myself fight."

She taps her head with her finger with a bright smile. "Don't want to brag but I pride myself in using my head to puzzle my way through most situations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)   Tacticians.  Robin meets Liselle. (Fin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tacticians. Robin meets Liselle. (Fin)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next