Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris VS TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:44 pm

“Statement: I wouldn’t know. Hard to tell when you’ve never required to ingest food. Although, predictably better to be without the need.”

Adding her own observation, she mutters to herself “Inquiry: Why have FLESHLINGS not adapted around that yet?”

Looking Boris up and down, she continues talking to herself “Statement: I should’ve guessed. Not the most… ‘organic’ looking.”

“Inquiry: So.. You’re not a rob- *BZZT* TIN-CAN, not a MEATSACK...”

“Inquiry: What would you consider yourself? This unit needs to know. For research purposes.”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Boris sighed "I wish I had a concrete answer, most I can say is that I am something new, I am still tinkering with names, either proto-sapien, or inkling." He then smiled "All i need to now though, Is I like you, a lot."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:02 pm

“Statement: Interesting. If those names don’t stick, try an acronym”

She pauses, deciphering what would be the best response.

“Statement: This unit gladly returns your affections.” TAMA affirms, As softly as her robotic voice could muster as to not ruin the moment.

“…Inquiry: Would you like a physical demonstration of these.. affections?” She asks, a now sultry tone becoming apparent in her voice.
“Follow up statement: It is the least this unit could do after such vigorous praising of the product.”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Boris blushes, his still erect cock throbbing heavily as he looked to her "Y-yes... what do you have in mind?" He silently wished she had nipples, then he could just drink her milk, and not worry about hunting. He then smiled "I have nothing but praise for you, you are amazing, and kind, and you actually care about how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm

“Statement: This unit has only the best interests for you. Allow it to take you into it’s care.”

TAMA’s chest suddenly inflates small nipples on either side.

“Request: Come here.

Taking Boris’ head in one hand, TAMA moves it towards her nipples.
“Statement: This unit can provide you with energy capable of sustaining a Fleshling.”

“Follow up Inquiry: Would you like that, sweetie~?”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Boris blushed and nodded, silently beginning to suckle from her bosom as he groped her other one, his cock throbbing freely as he snuggled up to her. "I love you, TAMA. I hope we can be together for a long time to come."

He then timidly ground himself against her as he drank, wanting to feel her affection more
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:44 pm

“Statement: Yes, you will accompany this unit until you outlive your usefulness... Eh, eventually.” She says, gazing away in though, as if distracted.

Taking his meat with a freehand, TAMA began to jack him with an efficiency only manageable by a machine, never too fast or slow as Love gas™️ began to flow into Boris’ mouth from her nipples.
“Suggestion: Make yourself comfortable, honey…”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Boris moaned and smiled as he Suckled her harder, wanting to come all over her as a testament to her skill, but then noticed her distance as he let go of her perky nipple. "What's wrong, love? Did i say something to upset you? I'm very sorry if I did..."

[Maybe Candy or AAGB come in?]
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:57 pm

“Statement: This unit is considering your *BZZT* LONG-TERM VIABILITY.

Staring at Boris, TAMA brings his head back down

Suggestion: Do not stop. You will interrupt this unit’s Data processing, honey.” She says, stroking Boris’ head motheringly.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Boris moaned and let her continue as he suckled her nipple. He wanted to tell her that he was essentially going to never die, but she asked him to drink, and so drink he did

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:05 pm

(should i make a midara like my avatar?would love an aagb like midara that was like her...)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:49 pm

(Sorry I’m late on the reply, Con stuff. You’re pretty good at making characters from what I’ve seen, so if it floats your boat, go for it.)

Lightly pulling Boris’ head back, TAMA crosses her legs.
“Inquiry: Where do we go from here~?” She cooes, still stroking Boris in a mechanical rhythm, looking up at a rising sun, the source of all organic life. How disgusting.

“Further inquiry: Approximately when were you assembled, hot stuff?” TAMA questions as she cricks back one arm to a groan of metal.

“Suggestion: Don’t be shy~, *BZZT* THIS UNIT REQUIRES THIS INFORMATION FOR YOUR COMBAT PROFILE.”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Boris smiled "ohhh... About twenty years ago now, was awake for well over thirty though, they built my mind first." he then smiled at her "you know, with your milk fueling me, i wont have to worry about food. So... I really am going to be with you for a long while"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 3:17 pm

(Didn’t realise it’d been that long, sorry Shocked )

“Statement: Technically, it’s not milk, but will most probably work as a substitute.”
TAMA stares at Boris, her blank faceplate giving no insight as to what she was thinking.

“Suggestion: Well, perhaps this unit should look into your *BZZT* Biology, sweetie~?
TAMA declares, emphasising her point with a sharp squeeze of Boris’ length; Mounting herself on top of him with her heavy mechanical body, grinding against him.

“Inquiry: Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:27 pm

(np, been swamped anyway)

Boris grinned and began to hold Tama close as he ground against her as well, his cock throbbing and ready to go again."mmmmffff... I would love it...." he then hugged her and gave her a kiss on the faceplate."love ya."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:41 pm

TAMA didn’t grace Boris with a response this time, instead shoving his length inside of her silicone body. It compressed against him perfectly, hitting all the right spots, all the right nerves to send pleasuring sparking through his body as TAMA simply continued to bring him in further, the only comment being a heart appearing on her faceplate; she was fully focused on what she had been constructed to do.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 am

Boris sighed in bliss as he relaxed his body, fully trusting TAMA to make him feel...happy. he actually was happy for the first time in a while with her. He smiled and held onto her lovingly as he thrust into her. Happy to finally have found someone not scared of him, but genuinely kind to him.
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 pm

“Suggestion: Cum.” TAMA says, her metallic voice ringing in his ears as the blood rushed from one head to another, the intense pleasure hitting him like a truck of bricks, as TAMA began to vibrate, rubbing Boris’ head even more intensely against her body.

Lips inflating on her faceplate, she leaned in, sensually kissing Boris and letting out Robotic moans into his mouth; He was already becoming drunk on the pleasures she brought.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Boris went balls deep into the synthetic snatch of TAMA, moaning loudly as he creamed long and hard into her, the fiercest orgasm of his life was now dirpping from her loins as he kissed her longingly, not wanting to pull out from her perfect pussy.

(lol, maybe Deli meets tama and boris, and tama tries to recruit her to study her?)
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:27 pm

(Ha, maybe that’s better saved for another thread. Do PM me bout’ it if you wanna do something like that, though.)

“Inquiry: How was that?” TAMA asked, still looming over him, her movement ceased. The lingering feeling remained, however.

“Statement: Your.. ‘Mess’ will be stored for analysis~… If you ever feel the need to relie- *BZZT* CUM inside this unit, do tell! It would be happy to accompany you.” Pulling out, she stands over Boris.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Boris nods and holds her tight after standing up. "Could we stay like this for a bit? I really love holding you in my arms. Hell, i am pretty sure i'm in love." he blushed and kissed her faceplate tenderly
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 pm

“Statement: Affirmitive.

TAMA returns the affection, tightening her iron grip on Boris before slightly pulling away and tilting her head.

“Inquiry: What is love?”

Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Boris smiled "its kinda complicated, but basically, its when you like a person so much, you would do anything to help them." he blushed "and it often is associated with copious amounts of sex."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:37 pm

At the mention of ‘Copius amounts of sex’, TAMA perks up.
“Statement: Now I understand~…”
TAMA says, gently nudging Boris’ Flaccid member with her leg.

She tilts her head, staring at Boris.
“Inquiry: You know, This unit can DOMINA... ‘Love’ you any time, baby~”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 am

Boris smiled "I'll definately take you up on that offer." he then blushes and gestures to the ground beside him, and smiled. "wanna relax a bit? I'd like to spend some quality time with the bot i love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris VS TAMA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next