Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro Magia VS Deli

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Feeling her amazing tits engulf his boner nearly short-circuited his senses. He was teetering so close to a loss, it became a balancing act of what he'd do next. His hands reached out and gripped her tits, starting to move them a bit, only to try and throw her off. (2 Damage for endulging himself for a moment)
-Struggle-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Struggle: 44, success!

Realising what he was doing, Ferro regained his sense, and rebutted her affections with a hard shove that sent her falling backwards with a trail of slime from her chest to Ferro’s hard-on.

“You finally starting to enjoy yourself, then~? Fuhu, don’t be so hesitant about it, then! You don’t have to think everything through! Or, quite frankly, anything…~”

Looking at her chest proudly, she continues “Judging by the way you were throbbing, I’d say you’re bout’ ready to burst! Why don’t you come back over here and make a hot mess for me, eh~? I’m offended you haven’t already!” She says jokingly, giggling to herself whilst beckoning Ferro from the floor with her finger and making a show of herself with the other.

“Don’t be scared! I don’t bite that much…”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:25 pm

He was oh so tempted to endulge himself further, but his brain slapped itself some sense and he went into ready to combo her into the ground, though his mind was still on the fritz with her presenting herself so welcomingly.
-Knee, Fist, Elbow- (Disadvantaged for all three rolls involved)

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:24 pm

L
Knee - 74, hit!

Ferro, keeping himself together, drives his knee hard into Deli, hard, driving her her against the ground with an audible squelch of her slime.

Hey, what are yo-“

Fist - 59, Failure!

Following up with a punch, Ferro drives his fist into Deli’s chest.. And...
Lacking enough force, it find itself trapped between the two sizeable mounds.

“Oh, IIII get it..” Deli exclaims, with a satisfied glance up at him “Don’t get comfortable, though. I’m on top, once you’ve done your business there..

Elbow - 40, success!

She was sorely disappointed, as Ferro drove his elbows into her side, making her eyes suddenly go wide with shock (and more so, pain).

Rolling herself away from Ferro, she lets out a few last words in defiance, holding a fist in the air.

“So... Not... Cool.”

..Bleh.”  Deli involuntarily says, as for one of the few moments in her long lifetime, she finds herself sleeping. She looked unusually peaceful, snoring loudly on the ground.
She hated it, of course. ‘Wasted seconds’ and what not.

Ferro wins!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Ferro fell to the ground in exhaustion, both physical and mental. He took a good, lengthy moment to catch his breath and clear his mind of any lascivious thoughts before sitting up and eyeing Deli. In spite of his meditation, he couldn't clear everything out, thanks to those damned fetishes. Either way, the mission was likely almost done by now thanks to the backup Adri sent, so for now, he decided to sit next to Deli and wait for her to wake up.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

After a short fifteen minutes, Deli shot herself up, her eyes wide.

“Hey, you! How long was..”

Recoiling in shock, Deli quickly moves in close to Ferro, looking him the 
eyes, clearly... ‘bothered’ by his presence.
“...What’re you still doing here, eh?! You wanna gloat or somethin’?! Mr. Mc... Still-not-wearing-any-pants..?”

Deli raises an eyebrow, with a small smirk on her face, now morbidly curious.
“Got something to say, then?”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Shit! He forgot he was pantsless! Guess that goes to show how desensitized he was to this. Attempting to keep a cool head, he answered, "I'm not gloating, I was just sticking around until you woke up. You know, make sure you're okay."

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Strolling over to him, Deli rests her head on Ferro’s shoulder, smirking at him “And you decided that you wouldn’t need pants on for that~?” She says, laughing to herself as she intently stared at his crotch, subtly putting a hand at the base of his shaft and then quickly continuing;

“Not that I don’t appreciate the gesture, far from it.. Guess the advantage of your sort is you’re pretty good at sitting around doin’ Nothing! ..I’m Deli, by the by!”

“But don’t think you’re off the hook for the whole beating the snot outta me thing. She declares bregrudingly, before quickly taking on a more lighthearted tone “Don’t worry, I’m willing to put aside our differences. We can work this out like a pair of ‘mature adults’, if you’d like...” Moving her hand around his cock, playfully squeezing it, she goes on.

“Unless you don’t want to. Believe me, any other day you wouldn’t get the choice. I’m just, uh.. In a good mood, that’s all.”

“And, I mean... You don’t seem that bad for someone who’s such a bore.” She giggles, glancing at Ferro.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:24 pm

"I just forgot to put them back on, is all," he hastily explained, his cheeks reddening a bit, both from embarrassment and from feeling her hand on his length. He considered things for a moment before realizing that maybe she wasn't so bad. After a moment, he decided... "Like mature adults, huh? Sure, why not?"

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:23 pm

“That’s the spirit!” She exclaims, tightening her grasp. “Now, I don’t want either of your pretty little heads popping off, so, don’t be afraid to make a mess. I won’t judge~. Anyway, not like I’d stop to smell the roses.” She tells, teasingly locking eyes with Ferro.

“First, let’s warm up. Don’t want you passing out the second I start givin’ you the real deal!” And before Ferro can blink, she shoves her chest onto his hard-on, swallowing it from sight with a sound of suction filling the void as warm slime rubbed against him from every angle.

“Let everything else fade out, eh? This is all that you need to care about for the next.. hour or so. Now, about that ‘hot mess’...”
Deli’s teasing words flood into Ferro, distracting him from everything else, holding him in the moment.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:31 pm

He mind went nearly blank the moment she shoved her heft slime tits around his hard member. "That feels so good~" he moaned. His penis was already twitching, but he knew he could hold it in.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Tell me something I don’t know~…”

Pulling herself off of him, Deli stands up, lifting Ferro by the shoulders to his feet.
“Now, let’s dance!” Deli proclaims excitedly, before pulling Ferro’s waist into her body, leaving him virtually motionless. For a moment, she just stood there holding him as her body effortlessly pulsed around Ferro’s lower half.

“So, this is what you guys do all day? I mean, not having sex with someone as exquisite as myself, but just.. Standing around in silence?”

“...Kind of peaceful. But I can do you one better than ‘peace’.” Deli finishes, tightening her arms around Ferro and pulling him in deeper as she begun to spin him around, giggling and cackling to herself as she did. “Feel that?! The blood rushin’ To your.. ‘Heads’? That’s the stuff, am I right?” She says, moving and twirling around like some sort of intricate dance with Ferro still tightly held and her body contracting around his.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Her next move, pulling him into her wonderful body had his brain shot. (Ferro.exe has crashed. Rebooting!) As she danced around, he managed to conjure up an answer. "N-No...I'm going around having fun..." Having fun was probably not what he intended to say, but that hardly mattered as he basked in the warm, mind-boggling contractions of her slime.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm

(Sorry I’m a little late, been at a con)

“Ooh, didn’t seem that way an hour ago.. But I’m glad you’ve come around~!” Deli responds to Ferro’s clearly jumbled answer, quickly pulling him into a kiss whilst throwing her arms over to massage his shoulders and sinking him deeper into her.

“Mmm..” Deli teasingly moans into his mouth, then parting her lips from his with a twirl.
“So, how’s it feel to be inside of this wonderful specimen?” She asks, emphasising herself with a wiggle of her hips, sending a wave of pleasure through Ferro. “I’d figure it out myself, but I don’t have the goods or the time... And besides, I’d love a second opinion~… If you can still talk~?”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:00 pm

It took him a moment to process his words and respond, as the feeling hit him from near every angle it could. "Wonderful..." was all he could manage.
(I hope you had fun there. I got two of my favorite books from my first con.)

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:18 pm

“Ha, that’s adorable.. Appreciate the kind words.”

Deli pats Ferro on the back, resting his head on her shoulder, as her slime begins to clench tighter around his crotch, the slick slime rubbing on his head seeming to only feel better and better as the seconds sped by, his entire body shaking.

“Well, ready to blow your load, ‘Slow-Coach’?” Deli purred into Ferro’s ear. “Oh, and before you do? Just gotta say.. This way pretty fun. Let’s do this whole ‘Consenting Adult’ thing again sometime, hm~? Pretty funny seeing your sort- you, like this...”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:29 pm

He nodded his head as best he could in his rested position. "I'd love to..." As things got tenser and faster, he could feel that familiar sensation rising rapidly. Soon enough, his length erupted, shooting as far into Deli as it could.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Shuddering for a moment as Ferro came, she pauses, licking her lips as his semen bubbled inside her.
“Tastes pretty sweet.. Hey, I reckon you could do that a few more times, right? You’re young and bursting with energy, after all~. I’m sure we could exhaust that vast supply…”

Before Ferro can utter a response, he feels Deli’s body once again speed up, the pleasure becoming more intense again his rod pulsing harder and harder inside her even after his orgasm. Moving her fingers gently along Ferro’s back, Deli whispers into his ear in a voice like honey;

Fuhu, Buckle up, boy~!

Ferro’s eyes force themselves shut as he’s brought to yet another climax, a sloshing sound emitting from Deli.
“Mmm...”
...And again.
“Haha..”
..And again.

Deli’s taunting moans and laughter began to fade out as Ferro’s eyelids only grew heavier with each draining ejaculation forced out of him, not helped by the constant spinning and turning in Deli’s embrace that only fiercely rubbed the two together.

In a matter of minutes that seemed to go on for hours, he was out.

“Oh well, it was fun while lasted.” Deli proudly announced, releasing Ferro unceremoniously onto the ground.

“I’ll see you..”
Leaning over him, Deli gave Ferro’s now unconscious body a deep kiss.
“..Later~”

Walking off into the woods, Deli made a point of leaving Ferro’s pants in plain sight for him.

(The end?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Ferro's unconscious body vanished from the sight the moment Deli turned her back. "Against a slime like that, so hopeless... Still, even if you lost the war, you did win the battle, so it's a start."
(I might just ask for a rematch sometime. Not now, but someday.)

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia VS Deli   Ferro Magia VS Deli - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia VS Deli
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2