Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Ferro turned his attention to Jane, marching right over and teaching for her notebook. "Can it! I don't wanna hear that from people that brainwash and corrupt others," he chided.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:12 pm

"Ferro calm down... It's not working... Sorry Dixi, I can't do anymore than keep it at bay for a while..." she said with a sad tone before swapping with Dixi.

At first, Dixi just stayed there hugging Yumi with a worried look and then something came back to her, the woman mentioned others on her organization, she stopped hugging Yumi and walked towards Jane looking angry.

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:17 pm

She also rises from her spot, while she can think coherently now, she still feels the whisper in her head, instructing her to do things to further Daraku's cause and it bothers her. Pushing the voice and worries down, she follows the other though not where nearly as angry as the other two while donning her kitsune mask now that the battle cease while also being silent as well.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:23 pm

(Grab notepad - 87)
Jane pulls the notepad back before Ferro has a chance to grab it. She could see the angry look on the faces of two of the three, and the third might be angry too, though it was difficult to tell behind the mask.
"So, is this the part where you threaten to kill, beat, or torture me until I give up the information you want?" Jane asked, sounding almost bored, glancing down as her hands, as if inspecting them for marks. She put her notepad away, licked her finger, and began rubbing at a spot on her hand where there appeared to be an ink stain from her writing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Ferro sighed and said, "No. We're not going to kill you or any of that jazz," he replied irritably. "But you'll certainly get arrested." He attempted to grab her notwbook again.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:29 pm

"Oh, but I might!" Dixi violently grabbed Jane by the neck of her shirt, "Where are the other Chairs of Daraku!? How can I stop the corruption inside Yumi!? I know it's different from Lasciel's. Answer me NOW!"

(Btw, been reading Maybelle's story, she's too damn cute!)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 pm

She doesn't say anything just looking over the notepad from where trying to discern the writing before she looks at Jane (while Jane may have trouble returning the gaze or read her facial features). "You seem rather apathetic to the outcome."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:40 pm

(Grab notepad - 67)
Jane, once again, moved the notepad away from Ferro.
"Hasn't anyone ever told you that it's rather rude to try and steal a girl's diary?" Jane asked, looking mildly annoyed by Ferro's actions. "You know, I have half a mind to not cooperate just for that. And somehow I doubt I'll be arrested for this. Or, if I am, I'll be out in two days. After all, 'I'm under duress'. I can always shift the blame on to Daraku."

She turned her attention to Ixana as she was lifted from the floor.
"You know, the bad cop routinue tends to work better if you have a good cop, right?" Jane pointed out. "And if you kill me, you'll never find out about Daraku. Kathrynne would never spill the beans, and Victus doesn't know a thing. Literally. I'm your only hope of saving your 'girlfriend'." Jane commented, with a slightly cocky tone. "I'd put me down, if I was you."

She finally turned to Yumi.
"Pretty much. I'm only here because it's my best option. I honestly couldn't care less about Daraku, and their objectives. I suppose I have some loyalty to Kathrynne, but nothing worth getting hurt over. And that certainly doesn't extend to her organisation." She agreed.

"So, if you want me to talk, you're going to have to make it worth my while. And don't just say 'you get to live', because we all know you can do better than that." Jane concluded, to all of them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Ferro sighed and said, "Fine, fine... Just what do you want?" He pat Ixana's shoulder in the meantime and pulled out a violet stone with golden runes, handing it to her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:45 pm

"Ngh..." Her words felt like a hammer, she really IS the only way to save Yumi, that's why Dixi released her, she then vanished her gauntlets, and what came next was something no one was expecting, she kneeled down, "Please... Tell me how we can save her... Please..." Her pride felt wounded but she had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:50 pm

She loosk at the others for a moment before turning towards Jane once more. "See that you decided to call it off once she has fallen, it seems plausible. But what is it that you are looking to benefit from being associated with her? It seems to be a risky endeavor that you decided to take that risk." Despite what happened and that she is currently corrupted by Kathrynne's energy, she is seems relatively cordial. It helps that her voice is easy on the ears.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 pm

(I certainly wasn't expecting that from Dixi!)

"For a start, I want guaranteed safe passage for myself, and the other two. You may seal Kathrynne's abilities if you feel it necessary. Second, I want to know what it is that you did to Lasciel. I had heard rumours she had disappeared, and yet you speak about knowing of her corruption. I'm assuming you removed it. I wish to know how. Third, if you have a way to remove corruption of Lasciel's type, I wish to have it. And finally, I want you..." she pointed at Ferro "... to stop trying to steal my diary."

She looked over at Ixana, looking both surprised, and also pleased, by her gesture. She could tell that begging was NOT something she did lightly.
"Well, it would appear I really did have you pegged. Your feelings for her will get you in trouble one day. Trust me, it's easier not to feel." Jane commented, sounding like it was from experience. "In exchange, I'll tell you how to fix your girlfriend, and answer questions about Daraku. But I reserve the right to make more demands if you ask for information that could be traced back to me." Jane responded.

"As I said, I owe a measure of loyalty to her. And besides, she's a rather big fish. Most people don't stand a chance against her. You all got lucky. If you'd been corrupted earlier in the fight, she could have made the corruption within you grow,  and there's little you could have done to stop her." Jane commented. "It was a calculated risk, given what I had to gain. Power in the New World, and plausible deniability if they failed."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:09 pm

"We got outside assistance," Ferro said, which wasn't even really a lie. "Purification talismans were given to us and we used those. Speaking of which..." He felt his pockets fill a bit, as Adri had sent him more talismans.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:12 pm

(She's really prideful but she won't doubt on throwing it away for her friends.)

"As Ferro said, we got external help, once the corruption was out of her body I absorbed it with my gauntlets, now please tell me how to help Yumi."

The other two Ixanas were speechless, they never saw her kneel down before.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:24 pm

(In the meanwhile, Yumi is entire calmed despite her being the actual victim of the corruption and even speaking to Jane without hostility. That's insane level-headedness x.x)

Yumi eyed the talisman that Ferro has taken out briefly, wondering if it would work on her case. In the meanwhile she looks back over Jane. "Sometimes, that emotion will sneak onto your heart when you least expect it. Denying it when only amplify it." She herself speaks from experience.

"And for this risk, you have an escape clause in the likely case that someone gets corrupted and requires you to provide information on how to remove it." She looks towards the other two once more before again looking back at Jane as if starting to figure her out.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 am

Jane raised an eyebrow.
"Talismans, you say?" She asked, intrigued. She rolled her eyes at Yumi's comment, then nodded at her second. "Well, it's rather clear who the brains are here." She commented. She then turned to Ixana. "First, I need a guarantee that you agree to my terms." She pulled out a few rolls of parchment from her pocket, and speedily wrote on them. They appeared to be magically enchanted.

"Sign these, and I'll tell you what you want to know. And I'd recommend not breaking your word once you've signed them." She added.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:55 am

"You'd better not pull any fast ones on us," he told her. "I apologize for trying to take your diary, but you realize what it looks like when you're writing things in it in the middle of a fight, right?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:59 am

"He's right, you draw attention to the diary." Ixana picked up one of the scrolls and starts signs it, "Done."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:14 am

Yumi was about to say to read the document first except Ixana has already signed it, wanteing to make sure that those are the terms that she verbally spoken. Otherwise she had little to add to the conversation, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:29 am

Dixi saw Yumi reading the paper, "Sorry I should have waited."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 am

"You really should've," he agreed. "This is the kind of thing that gets people to lose everything to corporate douchebags."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 am

"They are right Dixi, you should calm down, rushing things will only make them worst.", Ix was trying to make Dixi calm down, "Y-You are right... sorry guys, I let panic get the best of me." She managed to calm down, "I'll let Ix take care of this..."

With nothing more to say Dixi let Ix in control, "Dixi..." She then looked at Ferro and Yumi, "She's worried because she feels guilty of what happened to us and don't want anyone to feel the same we felt in the past." Ix handed the paper back to Jane, "Can you tell me how to help her now please? Dixi already signed your paper." she said in a more calm tone than Dixi's.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:26 am

"Of course I know how it looks. It looks as they I'm taking a detailed record of your strengths and weaknesses, to report back to your enemies, so they know precisely how to take you down. And you intended to remove those pages relating to you from the book. But I can assure you that removing those pages will in no way improve your odds. If anything, it will lower your odds of success as I'd be less inclined to cooperate." Jane responded, clearly.

"Your transformation ability is intriguing. I take it you harbour multiple personalities in there then." She commented. "Anyway, as to how to fix your masked friend, there are three main methods. The first is to kill the corruptor, but I have removed that option from you by having you sign that contract. The second is allow the corruption to take over entirely, beat down the corrupted, and perform a purification ritual. This is the method you most probably saw with Lashiel." Jane commented. "The final method is put the corrupted person into a state of near death, and tricking the corruption into leaving its host. The corruption is sentient, and has survival instincts, so it will try to leave if it thinks its host's life is in danger, and will seek out a new host." Jane concluded.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 am

"..." The options shocked Ix, "How awful..." "Hey Ix, ask her if it's possible to transfer her corruption to us...", Ix didn't expect that one coming, "Dixi, you realize what could happen if we absorb more corruption so soon right?" she asked, "I know and I'm willing to take the risk." replied Dixi.

Ix sighed, "My other form is asking if there is a way to transfer the corruption from Yumi's body to mine."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 am

"The corruption is designed to spread. If you were to attempt a transfer, the most likely outcome would be both of you ending up corrupted." She explained. "But I suppose, in theory, it is possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next