Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:40 am

"How can we transfer it then?" Ix asked trying to hide the fact that the idea scared the living hell out of her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:04 am

"You don't transfer it," Ferro interjected bluntly. "We can get Yumi purified, but we are not letting two of you get corrupted."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 am

"Are you sure the talismans will work in this case as well? I'm the first one who doesn't want to do it... but the other two options, I'm pretty sure Dixi will refuse."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:14 am

"I'm not entirely certain," he admitted. "But trying to find a way to do it without it spreading out is sure as hell a better plan than letting you try and be the hero."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:19 am

Ix felt really glad to hear Ferro say that, "Thank you Ferro, let's go back to business for now then, what can you tell us about the other Chairs of Daraku, Kathrynne mention more people."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 am

Yumi still doesn't say anything but she think of the options that was given. The first one is nullified due to the contract. Second one is managable to her, with the problem that Dixi won't want to use her full strength to beat her but Ferro is an option, the last feels rather risky if it does leave her, it may seek Ixana or Ferro whom is more difficult to deal with than herself.

(Reeeeally glad I chose Yumi now, a corrupted Yumi is managable even if it really sucks for Dixi. A corrupted Liselle would be an absolute nightmare to face x.x.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:36 am

(Aye! Corrupt Liselle is a scary thought! XD)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:34 am

(Indeed, from cute slime to terrifying nightmare, Liselle Alter xD)

"You two realize that the third option is actually the easiest? I AM a midara, hello? I can drain her near death and it won't be painful, geez you all sure like to dramatize things..."

Ix blinked at the statement, "Wait... Xana is right, it could work.", "Maybe... As long as it's painless..." , added Dixi, "It WILL work and it WILL be painless." confirmed Xana sightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:57 am

"What do you wish to know about them?" Jane asked, pulling out her notepad again. "I have extensive notes on the other three chairs of Daraku. Though I'm relatively sure the first chair reports to someone else, though I have yet to gather any details on this person, or even prove they exist."

"Or would you rather wait until you have dealt with your current situation?" Jane asked. "I am willing to assist with whichever route you decide to take, if you so wish, with the obvious exceptions of being a transferee, or taking option 1."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:24 am

"Well, it would probably help to get rid of the corruption first, but feel free to spill your guts," he replied. "And thanks for your cooperation."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 am

"Hey guys, Xana got an idea..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 am

"Hm? What does she have?" he asked.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:54 am

"She says, she can put Yumi in a near death state draining her and then use Dixi's gauntlets to absorb the corruption... painless of course."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:57 am

"A near death state? Are you sure about that?" he pondered with concern.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 pm

"It is not the first time I have been brought to the brink of death and by more unpleasant means so it is not an unfamiliar state..." She simply stated, no traces of fear evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Xana took the spotlight, "Yours is the last word, I don't like draining people unless it's necessary and don't worry, it won't be unpleasant at all, but it's your call Yumi."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Jane watched the exchange in silence, notepad in hand, silently flipping through pages.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm

"If you're both sure, I'll trust your judgement." He eyed up Jane for a moment before deigning to speak. "So, how'd someone as apathetic as you end up with such an ambitious organization anyway?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:24 pm

"I will consent with it. This process with be in a more controlled environment with less random elements than if I was to be fought as a corrupted one. Please tell me what I must do."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Jane shrugged.
"I owed Kathrynne. She saved my life from a particularly hostile midara. Or, at least, she saved my mind. Who knows what she was going to do to me." Jane shiverred, the first real emotion she'd displayed this entire encounter. "Kathrynne has always dreamed big. She's not a bad person, she's just... easily taken in. She likes to feel important. Probably something to do with her noble upbringing." Jane shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:30 pm

"So that's it, huh? Well, that explains why you're here, and I can't say I don't get it...but no matter what there is to say about loyalty or anything like that, aren't you at least a little bothered that this group is messing with people's minds just like that Midara tried to do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 pm

"Simple, it's the midara's most basic trick from the book, a kiss, I'll keep the charm to a minimum and stop the moment I sense the corruption leaving your body, you might feel aroused though." She stood in front of Yumi, "Are you ready?"

Meanwhile the other two Ixanas, "Her dreams weren't that bad..." said Ix, "They weren't bad, but the method she's been using is." replied Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:41 pm

After listening to Xana's explanation, she nods as she removes her mask once more and stows it away so that Xana has easy access, trusting her with whatever she needs to do. "Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Jane let out a sigh.
"As long as there's more than one person in the world, someone is always going to want to control someone else. That's just the way of the world." Jane commented. "At least these people are trying to fix that, I guess. It's not like the status quo is any better. And they respect the illusion of choice. Join willingly, or don't."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:46 pm

"That's a terrible excuse," he huffed drearily, giving Jane a light shove. "I don't much like the status quo myself, but turning people's brains to mush is going too far."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next