Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 pm

Roar of cheers as they left and Dixi made her move. All the noise attracting the attention of a few puppies.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:27 pm

"H-Hey, c'cmon n-no need for such ruckus..." Dixi was completely blushed, she thought they walked enough so it could be between them but the sudden roar of cheers proved her wrong.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:35 pm

"Let's celebrate the lovebirds, everybody!" the DJ shouted, earning another roar of cheers and applause. She changed the tune to remixed love song of blazing passion and romance, all the club goers dancing to it accordingly.
As this happened, a few young girls with brown hair and puppy dog ears and tails came running out, eyeing Yumi and Dixi. "Hello," one of them said cautiously.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Wasn't expected of the celebration either and somewhat prevented her from reacting on time to Dixi's kiss, there is a light pink tint on her cheek as a result though. She did noticed a few girls with canine ears and tail walk up to them. "Hello, may we help you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 pm

"Are you here to help Ferro too?" she asked curiously. It was Izzy, as Dixi might recognize from when Ix toured the place. The other puppies, presumably Izzy's sisters, simply watched while distanced ever-so-slightly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Dixi recognized the puppy and smiled, "Hello Izzy..." She then crouched, "I think you already met my sister Ix, I'm Dixi and this is Yumi, she's going to help too."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm

"Please to meet you, Izzy." She incline her head to the puppy girl. "We have been aiding Ferro's effort for the last several weeks (not sure what the timeframe of how much time has passed).
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Izzy and her sisters became a bit more open after hearing confirmation. "Hey, where is he anyway?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah, where's uncle Ferro!"
"Can he play today?"
"He hasn't played in forever!"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 pm

(need to head to bed.) Yumi looks at Dixi for answers, not sure how to answer the little ones' question.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 12:39 am

Dixi chuckled and patted the puppies heads, "He's on the mainhall right now, and we have some free time so maybe he can play with you today, why don't you go ask him?" She gave the puppies a warm and gentle smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:17 am

"Thank you, ma'am," Izzy politely replied while the rest of her sisters rushed to the main room without her. Izzy went to join them after giving Dixi's leg a hug because, well she's tiny. Not long after, there was quite a bit of noise coming from the other room that they could clearly hear and Adri laughing.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:28 am

"They are adorable." Once she heard the ruckus she couldn't avoid let out a little laught, "I hope that can cheer him up a bit, he was really tense with all this daraku business..." she then turned back to Yumi, "Shall we continue the tour? There are a bunch of rooms left."

With that, they continued the tour but Dixi took the opposite route that Ix and Adri took while she was taking the tour, so while she thought that they were going to the games room next so she didn't saw coming that the next room was Adri's bedroom, she guided Yumi and opened the door, "And this is the games room..." she said, not noticing that was the wrong room.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Yumi turned the corner to see the game room that Dixi was indicating...just to see that it was not exactly a game room but a bedroom. "Dixi, either this is the incorrect room or you are implying that you wish to play a certain 'game' with me." There was a bit of confusion within her voice at the 'game' room.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Yumi's commentary got Dixi confused, "Huh? What do you-" then ahe looked inside and saw what she meant, "A-Ah... I-I must have taken the wrong turn somewhere... I-I mean..." and now she was flustered and full red.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:36 pm

"The door opposite the danceroom, Dixi, sweety!" Adri called from the main room as Ferro, covered in puppy children, made his way to the game room.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:39 pm

"A-Ah I-I see, t-thanks Adri..." she looked down trying to calm down, taking deep breaths.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Ferro waved them over, careful not to accidentally throw one of the pups off. He opened up the door to the Game Room and kneeled down to let them off safely.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:11 pm

She looks at the actual direction from where the game room is right across before looking into the bedroom. "I take it that you had went from the other direction?" She gives a wave to Ferro and Adri.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

"Y-Yeah... Sorry..." Dixi managed to calm down but now she looked down, "I just... I don't know, I can't even give a proper tour... I'm only good at being scary or punching things..." She sat down on the hallway, "Ix is cute and kind and smart... Xana is funny and attractive... And me... Well only good at punching as I said..." After that she let out a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:35 pm

(PROTECT THIS SUNSHINE BRAWLER!! YOU ARE A JOY!)

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:53 pm

"Dixi, you are also the caretaker for Ix and look out for her. You are the most knowledgable of the world and have enough focus to apply those knowledge to practical use. Those knowledge also branches out to out field of expertise.

And that is assuming that being adept at martial combat is not worth anything, which it is especially in regards to belligerent midaras. You are most suited to protect, Ix is too vulnerable and Xana is too willing to play along with them. Now please stop berating yourself. Otherwise I may be a bit crossed..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 11:56 pm

A little smile crossed Dixi's face, "Thank you Yumi... And sorry about that, don't know what got into me..." She started to get up, back to her normal cheerfulness, "Should we go?" she said pointing to the games room, "Or you wanna play the other 'game' you mentioned?" She jest.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 am

"Yes. Let us join the others for a while." She leans a closer to Dixi's face. "Though afterwards we can play the other game later." She teases before leaning back before taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 12:51 am

Dixi simply nodded and walkee towards the games room with Yumi, the room was as lively as the last time but this time they found Ferro playing with the puppies, "Seems you are having a blast." she jested.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am

(Ferro's getting dog-piled. -cue facepalm-)

Yumi seems a bit amused at Ferro in the middle of a puppy pack before she glances around the game room for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next