Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:17 pm

"Good job, Izzy!" Ferro called as they arrived. "You too, Ruby! You all did really good this time!" The pups went in as he offered them a hug.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:24 pm

When the other pups went to hug Ferro, Dixi let go of Sherry so she could go with her sisters and then, "Tag." she playfully tagged Yumi on the shoulder, "Now I have catched you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:29 pm

She simply replied with leaning her body against Dixi. "That you did."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:59 pm

"Awwwwww," Ferro and some of the pups teased, while others were gagging and sticking their tongues out.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Dixi put her arm around her and just leaned her head against Yumi's, "You say awww but you are the one hugging puppies." she replied with a smile, then she talked to Yumi, "Want to see the rest of the tour? No mistakes this time." she said making a joke from her mistake from before.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm

"True, but I think you two are just as cute," he retorted. "Don't you think so, Sherry?"
"Nuh-uh! We're cuter than they are!" she responded.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:45 pm

"She's right Ferro, maybe Ix could stand a chance but even her would have trouble to beat such cuteness."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:47 pm

"It's a close match," Ferro agreed. "We'll just have to settle this sometime!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:52 pm

"Ix vs the puppies, an all-out cuteness match, I'll get popcorn when that happens." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 pm

(Nuclear Cutedown!)

"Of course Dixi." She reaches down to take her hand before turning towards Sherry. "How about we agree that we're equally cute?" Then once more turned towards Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 4:15 pm

(Nonono, nuclear cutedown would be the puppies vs Ix vs Maybelle, absolute crushing nuclear cutedown)

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 am

(Dear Gods! A cutedown of such magnitude! No RPers should have that kind of power!)
"Mmm, fine! We'll call it whalebait!" Sherry replied.
"That's Stalemate, Sherry," Ferro corrected.
"What he said!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 am

Dixi chuckled and gave Sherry a little pat, "Good to know we are equal with you..." she said smiling before standing up and helping Yumi get up as well, "I'll show Yumi the rest of the rooms, no mistake this time" she told Ferro and then looked at the puppies again "We'll play again sometime, okay?"

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 am

She rises up with Dixi's help and still holding her hand afterwards before waving to Ferro and the puppies. "We will see you all later."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:11 am

Dixi waves to them too and start walking away, and start showing Yumi the other rooms, the adventure room, the library, the aquarium, "This one that comes next is the artifacts room..." She says while opening the door, as soon as the door is open both of them can feel the power within the artifacts stored there.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Yumi was startled from the wave of power that radiated from this room. The artifact room, where powerful items are held here. "I assume that Adri has some form of security in here or anywhere? I would feel uneasy in storing all of the items that this calibur in a single room without several layers of safe measures..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:34 pm

"I... guess...so...? Just in case be careful with some of these, some might look normal but are dangerous... like those..." She said pointing at a 'totally' normal heart-shaped shades.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:40 pm

"When dealing with powerful items of unknown origins or that is not yours. I prefer to not touch them at all and allow the experts on the field to deal with them instead." She takes a glance over to the heart shaped glasses, surmising that they do something about the emotion, probably love or lust.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Dixi shrugs, "As far as I remember if someone puts them on, everyone else will get madly in love with the one with the shades."

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:24 pm

"That....sounds more trouble than it is worth." She didn't need anyone else to fall in love with her and is fairly certain Dixi shares her sentiments..
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 pm

"Yeah... I don't know why... but I have the feeling I have seen their effect in action before... maybe it's just my imagination... I have enough with Kathrynne going after Ix, meanwhile the only thing I want is to be with you" she then remembered the snow bunny, "Oh there is also good ones... like this bunny here." She pointed to the snow bunny.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:25 pm

"Snow bunny?" She still seems apprehensive just being near the artifacts despite Dixi doesn't seem to be worried at that.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 pm

"Yeah, take a look... And don't worry if something happens with the artefacts I'll protect you." She said seeing Yumi a bit too careful of the artifacts.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:44 pm

She approaches the snow bunny one carefully, not sure what to do with it. "Am I suppose to pick it up? Or how do I activate it?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:46 pm

"It's just decoration, don't worry, an eternaly perfect snow bunny, yuki onna magic... You know... Kinda remind me of you, a pale beauty..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next