Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:14 am

(life fiber
Tonya:29)

Sara moaned as Anika caressed her.
"Mistress... You feel...incredible!" The enthralled Amazon could barely contain herself at her mistress' touch. "You want me to take Tonya like this?" She asked excitedly

(24)
Tonya finally managed to free herself from her beguiled sisters bind. She looked at Anika almost pleadingly "Please, don't punish my sister's for this, ambushing you was my idea" though Tonya could currently see her former allies were in no pain, she feared the long term consequences

Tonya:5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:06 am

Anika raised a brow at Tonya's words for a moment. "Punish? I'm not punishing them, silly! I'm rewarding them for their cute rebellious move! You'll be rewarded too, soon enough." Something in her seemed to stir, causing a frown on her face before a sweet smile came right back. "Perhaps...if you care that much, you and I can work something out."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:04 am

"Work something out?" Tonya asked cautiously, "What do you have in mind?" She knew she was in no place to refuse hearing the Neko out
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 9:35 am

"I can remove the REVOCS from your Sara and Aena, as sad as that would be, if you would only give in to your own and, along with the princess, become my pet." Another frown, this one lingering for a bit. It almost seemed sad. "And...perhaps I could allow your minds to remain intact as well."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:16 am

"So, we can keep our free will as long as we serve you?" Tonya speaks tentatively, normally such a demand would cause instant rage from the proud Amazon, but in her current state the idea of giving in and being this beautiful Nekos pet is more than tantalising
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 am

"That's correct, my cute little Amazon," she confirmed. "I'll remove their REVOCS and give them the chance to remain safe from the tribe. What do you say?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:24 am

"I..." The pride slowly faded from the Amazon, she'd lost anyway, this way she could protect her sisters and give into the urges Anika had planted deep within her loins. "I'm yours"

Hearing this the other two Amazon's practically squealed in delight, "Oh sister thank you so much for seeing the truth!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:27 am

"Good answer!" she said delightedly, pulling Tonya in for a deep kiss. Once she'd finished, she walked over to Sara and Aena and ordered their Kamuis to put them to sleep, after which, she removed them. "There...I'm a girl of my word."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 am

Looking at her sleeping, safe sisters and then back to Anika. Newfound respect for the Neko, and another surge of lust from her kiss guided her actions. She grabbed Anika and pulled her into a passionate kiss of her own, upon release she asked with a coy grin. "So mistress, what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:38 am

"Well, first we need to go back to the city and see Nui," she said. "Princess!" The Princess of the tribe emerged from the shadows to join her and Tonya. "Let's get out of here."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 am

The two Amazons followed their new mistress obediently
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:46 am

-And then the Aniketsu/Spiketsu v. Xana fight happened and they were promptly freed-

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3