Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:11 pm

He was talking to Lilith))

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:24 pm

"I could..." he started to say before he saw Lilith out of the corner of his eyes. "Lilim, if you would, would you mind if this fight be between your sister and I?"

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:52 pm

(Oops, edited.)

Lilim couldn’t help but laugh.
“Wait, what? You got a thing for my sister or something, Ferro~? You naughty little thing..~”
She gently took his chin in her hand, smirking at him.
“That’s adorable~!” She gleemed, surprisingly not upset by this news.

“But..”
Lilim hummer for a few seconds, deciding whether or not this.. Rinky-dink artefact was worth putting up an actual fight for.

“Eh. It’s her thing, isn’t it~? Just.. Don’t go knocking the stuffing out of my sister. She can handle herself, but.. Don’t make this turn nasty. You wouldn’t like that, Ferro.”
Lilim pouted demeaningly at him, before returning to a more enthused attitude.

“Hey, Lilith!”

”Yeah?”
She half-yelled back, trying to make sure she could be heard through the vastness of the cavern.

“I’m going to sit this one out. It’s your spear he wants, anyway, isn’t it~?”

”Oh! Yeah! That sounds about right to me. That sounds like a.. Like a good idea! Yeah! Good c-call!”
At this point Lilith was just shouting, trying now harder than before to make sure her perspective got through to Lilim.

“Alright~! You two have fun!”

”Y-yup! You go do.. Y-your thing now! You have fun, too!”
Lilim had already dissapeared, but it wouldn’t be surprising if she was still watching.

Running across the gap between the two, Lilith skidded in front of Ferro, barely moving, just looking at him.
“Uh.. You go first!”
Lilith really wasn’t sure of herself. She was acting so.. Strange! Because of a kiss! She kisses people all the time!

Lilith’s Stamina: 18
Ferro’s Willpower: 22

(That’s a lot of text Shocked )

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 pm

(Yes it is! XD)

Ferro looked to Lilith and nodded his head. "Thank you. I apologize if I hurt your feelings, I simply thought that this was a fight between all of us. However, now, that's no longer the case." He concentrated for a minute before using his magic to strengthen his skin.

-Enchant: Stone Skin-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Whhaat? Y-you didn’t hurt my feelings..! I’m just acting weird, ha...” She insisted, trying to convince herself more than she was him.
“..Let’s just fight! Yeah!”

Pink bomber: 47
Throwing herself toward Ferro, Lilith missed by an admittedly wide margin, skidding across the ground in silent defeat.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:12 pm

"If you say so," he said, rushing in to combo her.

-Fleet Combo-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Fleet Combo: 82, 98 (Crit!), 72! (Dear god rip)

Ferro charged forward, putting the momentum to good use as he seemingly flew from the ground and rammed his knee through Lilith. Not letting up, he continued into a combo as he threw his fist into her chest with a thud as her eyes widened. Finishing the attack, he elbowed the dazed Midara, who fell backwards onto the ground in response.

“. . .”
Lilith was left speechless, probably because she was too dazed to manage a coherent sentence.

Lilith’s Stamina: 6!
Lilith is open to a follow up!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:14 pm

"Sorry about this, but I need that spear back!" he said sincerely as he rushed back in, extending his arm to bash into her torso and toss her back.

-Gargoyle Rush-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Gargoyle Rush: 72
Launching himself into the air, Ferro braced himself for the impact..
That should’ve just happened. He was still in the air, like some sort of hanging ordament.
He dropped, or, was dropped unceremoniously to the ground.
That’s quite enough of that, don’t you think?
A familiar voice rung out behind him.
I didn’t expect you would be so quick about it, but I suppose none of us all into foreplay, hm~?”

“Eh.. I’ll be right back..?”
Lilith said with some uncertainty, falling backwards, still recovering from Ferro’s.. Last attack.

Last edited by Jelly on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Ferro sighed and said, "I suppose you'll be standing in for her then?" he asked.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:01 pm

“Aha, It hardly seems fair to just let you walk off with that, does it? Wasn’t much of a fight, more like a.. Completely one sided beating.”
She said, her voice sloping into a more irritated tone toward her closing statement.
”Get up. Let’s have a real fight, hm~? No pulling back now.”
Although she was seemingly annoyed, She still wore a smile, albeit not her usual, teasing smirk. This one came off more as threatening.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:04 pm

"I was going to have her healed up afterwards and offer something in return, but if you truly wish to do this, then I won't turn you down," he stated, grabbing his staff and prepping for the second round.

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 pm

”Wait, seriously?”

“Now there’s a card you should’ve played earlier, Ferro..” Lilim said, shaking her head. She paused, furrowing her eyebrows at him at this new revelation.

“You seem harmless enough. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that, in that case, you didn’t intentionally beat my sister into a heap into the span of two seconds.”

”Not really one for material possessions, mind you~… But getting something out of this seems like a fair bargain. I mean, she just found it lying around. Maybe she’s gunning for your job, Ferro. She has a knack for finding things she best left untouched. She once accidentally found a underground necropolis, you know.. ” Although she was chuckling to herself, the memory did trigger some questions about why her sister would be so able to easily locate corpses. She found the latest Knick knack on one, as well.

“Aha.. So, you can heal her then, Ferro?”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:40 pm

"I have some medical supplies in my bag and I've been practicing basic healing magic," he stated. "I apologize for brutalizing Lilith. If you'd allow me, I'd like to get her back to a healthier state."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Bloop))

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2