Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Sanctuary High - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:09 pm

"Restaurant proper"  Two word reply oming from somoene they haven't seen before. A gray haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Yumi looks a little sad after that scuffle as she did not really ask to fight them. Dixi's voice asked her something and before she is about to answer, another answered for her. Her gaze moved to whoever it is with a brief curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Noticing Yumi sad look Dixi apologized quickly "S-Sorry for getting you involved on this..." She then heard the new voice and looked guided by her curiosity.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 pm

"Oh I apologize, I should introduce myself. I am Luna Maladine, proprietor of the Harvest Moon. The couple that you hold within your hands is a voucher for a 25% off deal for the grand opening." She explains with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:36 am

"Oh, I see, thanks for the explanation ma'am." Dixi nodded and thanked the lady.

--------------------------------------------------------

"S-So... W-Would you like to go to the park tonight w-with me Kath? I-I't okay if y-you want to go another day..." Ix asked while still slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Jane smiled at Luna.
"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Maladine." She commented. "Restaurant proper, you say? So attire appropriate to a restaurant of your establishment's reputation." Jane considered. "Perhaps we would be best suited to dressing up, though not going for a completely formal dress." She suggested. "I am sure I can find an appropriate dress." She added with a nod.

Zara nodded silently in agreement, as she filled in some more papers, before closing off the folder and grabbing the last one. She glanced up at Adri as she did, then back down at the folder.
"Do you have any regrets? About how you've chosen to raise him?" Zara asked. "Anything you wish you'd done differently?"

Kathrynne nodded, then shook her head.
"Tonight sounds perfect." Kathrynne responded, holding out her hand to Ix. "Besides, rumour has it that you are grounded after tonight. Though I MUST be hearing things, because I never thought I'd see the day when YOU of all people were grounded." Kathrynne teased.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:03 pm

"I think I have a proper outfit as well... after all mom says we should always be suited for any kind of attire requirements." Said Dixi shrugging.

--------------------------------------------------------
Ix accepted Kathrynne's hand "W-Well, it was a little price to pay for making my mom and Ferro's mom make amends... we kinda locked them in mom's office." She says scratching her cheek with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:08 pm

"Finding the right attire is going to give me a headache," he chuckled. "Well, no date goes without effort."
///
"What parent doesn't have regrets," she said. "I wish I could've stopped him from tasting coffee for the first time. Now I can't have it all to myself!" She laughed as she added, "But that's the thing, it's not always up to the parent. Sometimes the parent has to adjust to their children. And so, now I share half of the coffee with Ferro. He should be free to have coffee as long as we still live under the same roof."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Jane nodded approvingly at Dixi.
"Would you like me to help you pick something suitable?" Jane asked to Ferro. "Perhaps if you send me pictures of your wardrobe, I can assist you in picking something appropriate."

Kathrynne blinked.
"You..." Today just seemed to be a day for Kathrynne to completely be completely stunned by Ix. "I'm going to be honest here. Your mother is a terrifying woman. And the principal isn't much better. I saw her get angry once... And you locked them two of them. In a room. Together?" Kathrynne shuddered at the thought. "And you say haunted houses scare you?"

Zara couldn't help but laugh at Adri's 'regret'.
"I suppose that's the moment that you have to stop treating them like children, and just treat them like people." Zara commented. She flipped back and forth between a couple of pages on the file, then wrote something down on it, before closing it, and adding it to the rest of the 'done' pile. "Well, that's me done for now." She concluded, stretching her arms behind her head whilst remaining in her seat. "I'd best be getting back."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:30 pm

She smiled and got up from her seat. "It was good talking like this. Now that we're moms, it's not exactly like before, but it was nice." She stepped out of Zara's office before turning to her and saying, "Oh, but just remember. Stop treating them like children, but never stop treating them like family."
///
Ferro place a hand on her shoulder and said, "That's probably a good idea."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm

"Mom is not that scary... it's just that she tried to make everyone do their best and she always pushes herself too hard." Ix replied smiling "Beside I was able to do it because Dixi and Xana were there with me too."

------------------------------------------------

"Hey Jane this is the outfit, you think it's okay?" Dixi pulled her phone and showed Jane the outfit she was talking about
Imagine looking at Dixi's phone xD:

"What do you think?" She asked Jane.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:35 pm

(Jane: I'd say that outfit is too big for your lacking chest)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:36 pm

(Dixi: Hey what's wrong with my C huh!?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Zara nodded to Adri.
"I'm sure it'll feel more... like it was once we have a few drinks in us." Zara responded. "And they'll always be my little girls, even when they're as old as I am now." She smiled.

Jane smiled slightly at Ferro's comment. She looked over at Dixi's picture, considering it.
"That seems appropriate. None too revealing, but hardly business wear either." Jane nodded, evaluating it. "Though I doubt I have anything quite so elaborate myself, I shall endeavour to find something to match that tone."

"Of course you'd say that. You always see the best in people." Kathrynne commented. "And, suddenly it makes a LOT more sense. I guess your sisters are rubbing off on you." Kathrynne grinned.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Dixi shrugged "Tell that to my mother, she said this one suited me hey why not?"

"Even when some of those people try to hide it, right Kath?" She asked chuckling "But that is what I like the most of you, even when you try to hide it you really worry about others."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 pm

"I'll make sure to video call you once I get home, Jane," Ferro stated.
///
"Can't wait to do that," she said with a smile. "It'll be sad when they're "gone", but I know I'll be impressed too. Our kids amhave bright futures."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:31 pm

"Please, please let it be a tuxedo, I wanna see you dressed like a penguin." Dixi said while laughing, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Kathrynne blushed a little.
"Who me? I think you must be mistaken." Kathrynne responded, scratching the back of her neck. "I just do what I want." She added, awkwardly, and not sounding entirely believable either.

Jane nodded.
"I had best head home sharply then. After all, I still have to prepare myself, and get changed. Shall we meet at the restaurant at 6?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:43 pm

"Sounds good to me. Also, I'm not giving Dixi the satisfaction," Ferro stated. "Going to head out now, you guys!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 pm

"See ya guys, hey Yumi want me to acompany you to your home?" Dixi turned to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 pm

"Your company would please me." It may be Dixi seeing thing but does Yumi's smile just became warmer?

(Geez you guys are so fast with the post x.x!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Dixi was caught by surprise by Yumi's smile, more warm than usual, this made her space out for a second "...I... em... Fuck it!" Dixi leans forwards giving Yumi a surprise kiss.

(Now all the couples have completed the trend xD)

Ix chuckled "Your secret is safe with me Kath!" Ix grabbed her hand "Want to go eat somewhere after dropping the school stuff?" She asked, while still slightly blushed, she was now more confortable and less nervous.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Jane began walking off towards her house, never to be seen again. Except in a few hours. Or sooner, if it was Ferro's video call.

Kathryne quickly recomposed herself. She couldn't let her immaculate reputation as a grade A egomaniac be tainted by Ix's ability to see right through her.
"Sure. What are you in the mood for? And should we go somewhere close to the park then?" She asked, squeezing Ix's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:41 pm

"!!!" Yumi was surprised by both the the forwardness of the usually flustered Dixi and the kiss. However the surprised did not last long as she returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 pm

"Mmm..." Ix gave a deep thought closing her eyes "What about that pizza place in front of the park (Sorry I had pizza for dinner xD), I heard it's pretty good.) she proposed smiling while stroking Kathrynne's hand with her fingers.

Well she wasn't expecting to do this, even less that Yumi would return the kiss but as she did, Dixi relaxed and wrapped her arms around Yumi's waist and continued, her heart was pounding really fast, she wanted to do this since she saw her for the first time, love at first sight and it made her so happy that Yumi returned her feelings.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next