Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Sanctuary High - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 pm

It takes a bit of time for them to arrive at Dixi's house to allow her to get her clothing, with one incident where Dixi accidentally walked past her house because she was a bit twitterpated.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:14 pm

"Dad told me this morning that employee care is running smoothly and that employment is going well. In addition, more people are investing in the company," he told her. "And mom's being powering through papers and parental complaints like a champ. Plus, Dixi just got done telling me they got themselves detention and a week-long grounding helping our moms make amends."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Dixi noticed the fact that she missed her OWN house so she tried to hide it "S-See that place over there?" She says pointing at the park next to her house "That's the place I told you about, me and Ferro used to play a lot there... N-Now let's turn back my house is that one there..." She pointed "Also that over there is Ferro's" She pointed to his house on the other side of the street and walked into her home "Mooom, I'm back."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:58 pm

"Ah being next to the park and Ferro's house is convenient." It was all she said for now, she herself not exactly noticing that Dixi just bypass her house before she follow suit behind Dixi with her hand in front of her, purse around her shoulder and dating outfit already being worn. Unlike most people, she was not intimidated by Zara, partly because she did not know her well and partly because she had little to fear from the disciplinary officer due to her polite conduct (too polite?) and good nature.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 am

Kathrynne smiled bashfully.
"Well, my grades aren't exactly the highest, unless I find the class interesting that is. I'm doing fine in art, for example. Ms. Liselle is a good teacher, and keeps things interesting. But I'm basically falling asleep in Biology and Math, when I even bother showing up to them." Kathrynne responded. She sighed. "As for being funny, well, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I act a little differently depending on who I'm with. I'm not sure if my humour would translate well across the other cheerleaders, or the people in that circle. So, around them I fall more into the 'cheerleader stereotype', you know?"

Kathrynne laughed.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to throw all this at you. This isn't really first date talk now, is it?"

Jane raised an eyebrow.
"I heard about this. I kind of wish I could have seen it." Jane commented. "Wait, if they are grounded, then how is Dixi joining our date tonight? Is she sneaking out?"

Zara turned to see Dixi entering with Yumi.
"Welcome back Dixi." Zara smiled, before glancing over at Yumi. "And you must be Yumi. A pleasure to meet you." She added, with a knowing smile. "Do tell me if my daughter causes any trouble for you. I have a few stories about her younger days if she does." Zara winked.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 am

Ix simply stood there and listened to her with a smile on her face, she waited until she finished talking and booped her nose "You can tell me anything you want, I'll listen to anything you have to say, you know that, as for biology and math I can help you if you want, I'm pretty good at both."

"N-No need for either that or THE album mom!" She replied pretty scared actually, her mother stories and specially THAT album scared the hell out of her "A-Anyway, I'll go change..." She headed to her room with a slight blush on her face.

Dixi's room was right next to Xana's, unlike hers, Dixi's room was a constant mess, she wasn't too much for sorting things and yet somehow she managed to find everything she needed without trouble, this was an ability of her that really surprised Ix, Xana and Zara, in her room there was also a computer which she mostly used for study or watching movies or shows, a bookcase filled with comics and mangas (mostly fighting ones: Hokuto no Ken, Dragon Ball, etc), surprisingly a plushie on her bed resembling a exotic dancer with a fox mask (reference?), some training hear: a punching bag, some box gloves, a gi, even some wooden swords; in resume, it was a little chaos.

Once in her room, Dixi headed to the wardrobe and picked her outfit "Never thought I would end up using this..." and started changing.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:33 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Seafield" She says with a formal bow. "I do not think it is necessary though. I do not wish to embarass her." Yumi suspect she herself does that innately already.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 am

Dixi finished getting dressed and was looking at herself in the mirror "Mmm... I guess it does look nice? At least looks elegant... Anyway, I hope she likes it..."
"You look great sis, trust on me this one, you just need to calm down and not fuck it up." Xana managed to sneak in her room.
"Did you really sneaked up on me?"
"Yup!"
Dixi let out a sigh "Thank you Xana, this being a double date will make it easier for me."
"No problem sis, I'll spend the night with mom, we have much to catch on."
"Yeah, you two didn't really talked much to each other." before she noticed, both of them were back in the living room "H-Hey, I'm back... How do I look?"
"I told her she looks great, but it seems that only you can convince her of that." Xana shrugged.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 am

He shrugged his shoulders, unsure. "We'll have to ask her when we meet up with them. They didn't tell me everything," he told her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:09 am

Kathrynne smiled.
"Are you offering to tutor me in biology? You. Me. Alone in a room. No one else around to disturb us. Learning all about our bodies. The wonders of life." Kathrynne's smile widened.

The waiter returned with the milkshake, placing it between them with the love heart straws.
"Just wave to me when you are ready to pick your food." The waiter commented.

"Well, if she's going to get in trouble for it, we'd best make sure she has a good time." Jane nodded, turning off the hair drier, and finishing off brushing her hair, styling it before applying a little hair spray. "Alright, I'm ready."

Zara smiled and nodded to Yumi. She then turned to Dixi.
"Oh yes, the photo album! I completely forgot about that. Thank you for the reminder." Zara lied.

When Dixi came back into the room, she said nothing, knowing that it wasn't her opinion that mattered. Besides, to her, her daughters always looked great.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:12 am

"Alright, let's go!" Ferro said, heading for the door. He was sure he had everything, even making a passive patdown of his pockets. Keys, check, wallet, check, phone, check.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 am

Kathrynne's idea made her blush bright red "E-E-Eh!? D-Don't get me w-wrong, I-I'm not thinking a-anything w-weird, just normal s-study." She replied nervously shaking her hands, she didn't even noticed the waiter bringing the milkshake.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:46 am

Jane walked out, confident she had everything she needed in her bag. Tablet, phone, keys, purse, notepad, pencils, and a few things that she had never bothered to remove from her bag, but took up so little space it hardly seemed worthwhile. After stepping outside with Ferro, she locked up the door behind her, and offered her arm to link up with his.

"Oh? Are you suuuure? How disappointing." Kathrynne responded, but was incapable of keeping the grin off her face. "Well, how could I possibly turn down such a selfless offering? And who knows, maybe one thing will lead to the other." She winked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 am

Ferro gladly linked arms with his snarky bookworm girlfriend, heading off to the Seafield home to meet up with Dixi and Yumi.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:50 am

"I-I... I mean... I-It's for study, d-don't get w-weird i-ideas!" She says blushing before she takes a sip from the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:53 am

Kathrynne let out a little laugh.
"Of course. 'Study'. Got it." She said with a wink, taking the other straw in her mouth and having a sip.

(And now to wait for Yumi and Dixi to exit to go to the double date saga ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

"I-I'm not ready for that s-so... just study..." She added in low voice.

(Double date saga or Bully Dixi Saga xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:13 am

(Why not both? xD)

Kathrynne smiled apologetically. Her tone becoming more genuine.
"I'm sorry. I know. No pressure, of course. When you're ready, I'll be waiting. If it's a day, a week, or even a year. I want you to be comfortable." Kathrynne responded, with a smile. "And I'd love you to have study sessions with you, if you don't mind. I can't promise I won't goof around, but I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:20 am

Ferro and Jane arrived at the Seafield house, looking up at the big Manor opposite his own home. "Well, here we are."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 am

Jane nodded to Ferro, arm linked up with her own.
"I wonder if they are ready?" She asked. "Should we knock? Or shall I just ping Dixi a message?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:28 am

"We don't know if Dixi is sneaking out or not, maybe we should send her a message," he stated.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:30 am

Jane nodded in agreement, pulling out her phone.

We're outside. Are you almost ready? And are you leaving from the front or the back? Jane typed, before sending the message to Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 1:39 pm

"What matters is that you are goong to try, that's enough to make me happy." She then go closer to Kathrynne and gave her a quick peck on her cheek "A reward for the good attitude." she says smiling shyly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Kathrynne grinned, and blushed a little as Ix kissed her.
"So, I have to ask. What made you change your mind?" Kathrynne asked, as she flipped through the menu, partly to hide her blush, and partly to make it seem like she didn't particularly care about the answer to her question. "What finally made you decide to ask me out?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:47 pm

"I... I had been giving thoughts for a while, I guess you could say... Your many tries finally got me." She replied with a big smile "I... I just don't know how to explain it better..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next