Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm

"That sounds lovely," she said, walking into the gardens. She snapped her fingers and one of her bee maids arrived ready to receive orders. "Lemonade for me, please," she stated.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:35 pm

"Sparkling water for me, if you have them. If not then lightly sweetened lemonade for me." Luna follows along with Orianna while once again looking over the sight of the well tended garden again. Between the vampire and the alraune whom seemed very skilled in the art, it seems to be flourishing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:45 pm

"I'm always so proud of my garden," she commented as she led the bunny to the table centered in the garden as her bee maids came along with their requests.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:53 pm

"How long did it take for you to cultivate to its current beautiful state, if I may inquire?" Luna thank the bee maids politely as she received her beverage though she does not sample hers until her hostess does, first. In the meanwhile, she continues to watch the wide expanse of the garden's reach. This definitely is worthy of royalty in the time of the kingdom being active.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:14 pm

"To its current grandiose state, about ten to twelve years. But that's not much time to a vampire," she told her. She drank some of her lemonade happily

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 6:16 pm

"Up to 12 years." Luna repeats to herself. For a vampire it is a pretty short time as they live for many centuries if allowed to. For a moon rabbit like herself which is only about 130 give or take, it is more or less a tenth of their time which is more significant. "The hard work which bears fruit to such a beautiful garden is as much reward as the beauty that before us, tended meticulously by the beautiful owner." The moon rabbit could not but help weave a bit of poetry before taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Orianna smiled and felt heat rush to her pale cheeks, leaning across the table to plant a kiss upon the rabbit's lips. "Thank you, that was beautiful~"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Luna returns the kiss, lingering softest on Orianna's lips a bit before parting, continuing the pleasantries afterwards. "Lady Orianna, may I inquire of anything that you wish to tell me of yourself?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:50 pm

"You may, though perhaps it's best you ask what you'd like to know," she said. "After all, given the freedom to answer questions unasked could lead to some...interesting info."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Luna somewhat understand the meaning of her words so tries to be more specific in comparison to her previous general question. "Perhaps as a starting to your other hobbies. And so to be fair, you may ask me of questions pertaining to me as well."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 pm

"Hmm, well aside from gardening, there's not much else I take interest in, given the living situation I'm in. But I do like to sing from time to time," she answered. "And what about you, Luna? What do you like to do on your off time. Surely in a more...independent place in life you must have a number of things you like?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:43 pm

"Singing, perhaps we should do a bit of a duet with my flute and your voice. And I would wish to hear you sing at some point." Luna looks interested in Orianna's hobby. "Well my hobbies is mostly reading books, playing music, and dancing, all 3 somewhat pertains pertaining to my talent in illusions as well. Sadly due to the amount of time it requires to improve and maintain my skills in illusions, I do not have much luxury of free time."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:34 pm

"That's rather sad, that what your hobbies require is so inately tied to your combat and support methods, which ultimately means it's tied to your work," Orianna stated. She seemed a bit embarrassed to speak further, but didn't hold her words back. "I've never really had a job, but there is something to be said about having a career in what you love. But if what you love is so strictly tied to your work, I would imagine it drains some of the wonder and joy from it."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:36 pm

"Oh do not get me wrong, I do love my work and what I can do with illusions for everyone.  Unfortunately, the time and effort it requires does not leave much for versatility."  Luna informed sadly, her long ears folding a bit in expression.  "There are a few things that I would like to learn, most notably cooking, sewing, and astrology."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:52 pm

"Hmm...well, I do have a couple of chefs in the castle, if you wish to learn a few things," Orianna stated. "And my personal bodyguard, Theresa, has been self-taught in sewing since I was far younger. I was ripping my clothes so often back then..." Her nostalgic joy turned melancholic and realizes the reason why she was able to back then. Back then she had her mother taking responsibility forany things not the least of which was her family.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 1:00 am

Luna has took note of the nostalgic tone, look, and then the wistful sorrow right afterwards. There must be some sad memories back then and the courier decided not to venture there. Instead, she decided to venture into the more pleasant area. "Ah if I return to your castle, I should take up on your offer to learn about cooking. "

"As for sewing, that would be lovely as well. Although I do not think I've met your bodyguard in person though I do recall you speaking of her right before we left." Luna surmise that this Theresa is more than a bodyguard since Orianna seems to be capable and speaking of the past in terms of her. Is she a caretaker?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:46 pm

"I would fully welcome it, Luna. Fresh company is always welcome and to liven up the castle is something I want more than anything," she conceded. "As for Theresa, I imagine she'd be hesitant at first, but I know how to get her to agree. She may be hard and aggressive, but she loves cute things to death."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:50 pm

Luna would greatly enjoy Orianna's company and Luna makes a mental note to make her next mandatory vacation to her castle, that would she wouldn't feel so...idle...during those times. "Would it be alright if I bring gifts on my next visit? What would you like? What wold Maybelle and Theresa like for gifts?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 pm

"Gifts? My, my, you don't have to do that for me. I'm just happy to have such wonderful companionship. Theresa on the other hand...I suppose she'd appreciate a stuffed animal, though she might deny it. As for Maybelle...why don't you ask her yourself?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:14 pm

"What about a plushie for Theresa? I believe those have been a big trend of late." Of course if Theresa objects, then she could always ask what she would like as well, even though it isn't the ideal scenario. "Now that is mentioned, where is Maybelle?" She takes a moment to look for the alraune.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:48 pm

"I'm uncertain, though I would presume she's in the garden," she commented. "And don't worry, I'm certain she'll accept a plushie as a gift. It's simply that, well... She'd likely pass it off as being too noble and honorable to reject it, but I assure you she'll appreciate it."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:48 pm

The moon rabbit took a moment to again scan the garden to make sure that the alraune wasn't missed on her first cursory scan, even took into account she might be camouflage out of shyness. Unfortunate there was still no sign of Maybelle. Perhaps they were at opposite side of the castle. Then that leaves one thing left though. "Well unfortunate I have not had the pleasure to meet with your body guard so far. Would she be normally nearby?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:52 pm

"Yes. She's always nearby, somewhere," she stated. "She's like a doting nanny." She giggled at that statement and continued on. "Though i suppose that's only fitting, as my Godmother."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Doting nanny, Godmother, and caretaker as mentioned before. Theresa seemed more than just a bodyguard for Orianna. "In otherwords she is like family to you." Luna concluded. She looked down paused for a moment to consider a few things before looking back up into Orianna's eyes. "Would it be alright if I were to meet her?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 8:41 pm

"Yes, she is family, forever and always. Though I'd much more appreciate her presence if she weren't such a killjoy sometimes..." She pouted at the memory of a few events in which Theresa refused tk let her do this or that. "Yes, you can see her."

With a call, the bodyguard in question arrived, bowing to the guest and introducing herself. "Theresa Romaine, Lady Orianna's main guard. A pleasure to meet you."

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next