Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+3
Mizuhashi
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:57 am

Yes. It would be terrible if your attack was a negative crit. When you had disadvantage. Mixing up those energy types couldn't possibly go wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Inb4 Yumi is down.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:06 pm

Depends on which one are we talking, the damage rolls or the healing rolls?

Edit: Or are you going to do one single roll?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:07 pm

Well, we know what Dixi's hidden passive is. If Yumi's down, so is Dixi.

And I was doing it as a single roll (well, 2 rolls due to disadvantage). Was it meant to be split?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:10 pm

I mean it's an attack that targets ALL, party members and enemies, but I'll leave it at your choice
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:16 pm

Why all party members?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm

It's the Ix version, damages enemies heal allies, the Xana version doesn't heal but deals a lot more damage

Edit: Also the Ix version auto activates Blood Cain while the Xana version NEEDS it to be active.

Edit2: Just realized, if it's a roll per target Simply is going to die... So forget sbout it if you want xD
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:23 pm

Well, I just realised I missed something out in my damage calculations, so I had to correct my post. But I kept the rolls there, for posterity Smile
And yeah, I got that it was the Ix version. I just took it to be an area heal, similar to how your other heal still healed on a fail, but didn't do damage reduction on a fail.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm

YES! I don't still know where the ???? comes from but I have to say to him/her/it, HERO!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:27 pm

I took it as targetting all allies/enemies in the area (ala, near Gwen) so the Seductresses and those fighting them were unaffected by it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

Good, because this superhero shtick is too fun to interrupt! XD

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Btw Rep, I been thinkinf of sending Xana with Anika to free the amazons, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 pm

Uh oh. She is interested in Sierra and Spring Rose...
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

It's just a little girl interested in a toy, a toy maker, and a dancer. What's so worrying about that? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:00 pm

The fact that "girl" wants to play with them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:29 pm

I think that's a pretty good idea. That could be real fun!
Also, Warrior of Darkness, I started a Choose Your Adventure topic in the Stories section. You wanna give it a try?

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Oh! Speaking of interest, I forgot to do my list of thoughts from NPCs. Any requests beyond Gwen?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Jennifer and Seductress 2

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:42 pm

I would say Zara but you said not yet

@Reploid I'll check it out now also if you change the thread name of the Xana vs Aniketsu/Spiketsu we can use it for that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Done!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Gwen's opinions
- Ferro: The bastard who dared to point his staff at my angel. I'll show him where he can put that staff.
- Ix: The bitch who erased all of the hard work I put into my angel. I'll erase her.
- Dixi: The bitch who dared to fire dark energy at my angel. I'll show her real darkness.
- Xana: Who's this? There's another one of them? Her thoughts are less straightforward than the other two. She might be interesting. I'll look forward to breaking into her mind.
- Rachel: A foolish girl playing dress up. Beneath my notice. I'll let Jennifer's girls sort her out.
- Yumi: The perfect tool for dealing with Dixi.
- Liselle: [censored due to excessive cursing]
- Barchiel: That tin can shot at my angel. I might keep the suit as a souvenir, once I remove him from it, along with any memory of his precious 'Emperor'.
- Robin: Easy prey. He'll make a valuable asset. Maybe I'll make him one of my minions.
- Prowd: He had the gall to point that sword at my angel. That shield won't save him.
- Glen: Seems to have anger issues. Anyone controlled that much by there emotions is an idiot. (Oh boy, the irony)
- Kathrynne: Ambitious, but useful. It's not like she could ever surpass me anyway.
- Jane: Who? Is that one of Kathrynne's minions?
- Victus: Who? Is that one of Kathrynne's minions?
- Jennifer: Reliable, and no ambition to rise above me. If she weren't a Seat, I'd happily make her my minion.
- Gwen: Perfection. Pure perfection.
- Zara: Has vision, and granted me some of this amazing power. I'll serve her, as long as it's convenient to do so.
- Sierra: Seems to be sitting the fight out. Well, she is an ally, so I should probably keep the haze away from her. Especially since Zara was interested in offering her a new position.

Jennifer's opinions
- Ferro: He seems like a decent man, with strong ideals, and a pretty good fighter too. Shame that his ideals are wrong. Well, that'll change soon enough. It is sad that he'll lose that personality though.
- Ix: Don't know much beyond her being Zara's daughter. I'm not getting involved in family drama.
- Dixi: Also Zara's daughter, somehow. And a pretty good fighter too. I look forward to training with her, when she's on our side.
- Xana: Who? Oh, another fragment of Zara's daughter. It's sad she got shattered into so many pieces.
- Rachel: Too loud. Seems that her bark is louder than her bite. I'll let the seductresses handle her.
- Yumi: She has an interesting fighting style. I hope to learn a little of it, once she's on our side.
- Liselle: Did she just copy my moves? It took me years to learn that! I guess I'm really nothing special.
- Barchiel: Too loud. Gwen can handle him.
- Robin: Gwen's going to eat him alive.
- Prowd: Don't really know that much about him. It seems like he can handle a sword.
- Glen: Don't really know that much about him. It seems like he can handle those daggers.
- Kathrynne: Always the talker. But she gets results.
- Jane: The brains behind Kathrynne. She should have been given the Seat's power, in my opinion.
- Victus: I've had many a good sparring session with him. Though, in his condition, a training dummy is really all he's good for.
- Jennifer: I've had to work for everything I've gotten. If my actions help someone who was in my position, then I'll happy let my soul be damned.
- Gwen: I don't like her. But I respect her.
- Zara: Finally, someone who gets it.
- Sierra: Doesn't seem to posess strong ideals. Not really suited to being Seat material. I hope that's not what Zara's considering.

Seductress 2 Twisted Temptress's opinions
- Ferro: Jennifer seems interested in him. I guess he's her prey then?
- Ix: Her healing is getting a little annoying.
- Dixi: She managed to punch out Jennifer. Avoid.
- Xana: Wait, what's the difference?
- Rachel: Loving the superhero shtick. The first person to acknowledge me, and recognise my potential. I'm going to have fun with her.
- Yumi: Her bokken strikes cannot touch me! Muhahaha!
- Liselle: Imperfect copier of moves. After all, she couldn't even hit me once!
- Barchiel: He'll be hard to deal with. How can I kiss him with all that armour on?
- Robin: He got close to Gwen. He'll get what's coming to him.
- Prowd: No opinion.
- Glen: No opinion.
- Kathrynne: I learnt a lot from how she fights.
- Jane: Nerd, and not in the fun way.
- Victus: His sword is way too big. Compensating for something?
- Jennifer: Perfection. I'd love to play with her. But she'd just beat me up.
- Gwen: Terrifying.
- Zara: TERRIFYING.
- Sierra: Nerd, and in the fun way.
- Twisted Temptress: The ultimate supervillain, and completely untouchable.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:15 pm

I love it! XD
Kinda weird that S2 has the same opinion of Ferro as Jennifer though.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:18 pm

Whoops. That was a copy-paste I didn't notice xD
EDIT: Fixed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Ah, there we go!
Neku, you wanna give your two-cents for the next choice?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Did it I was in the middle of a game sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next