Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+3
Mizuhashi
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:46 pm

Sorry, I didn't know.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Nah no problem xD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:04 pm

btw I see what you did there with the tittle xD the threads one.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Thanks. Glad you like it.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 pm

Here's hoping you and Anon don't die this time, Neku! XD

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Are we gonna have to free the bunnies too? xD

EDIT: I'm going in serious mode not jerk mode, so we might survive? xD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 pm

If you make the right choices, that is. Remember, even a level head can make mistakes.
And probably, yeah. You might have to free the bunnies. It all depends on whether or not Anika manages to beat the Bunny Queens.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:15 pm

Xana is going to be fixing the problems caused by the kamuis... as long as she returns to the Sanctuary from time to time there shouldn't be any trouble
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Going to redo Sierra's opinion since the last one was pretty half ass.

- Ferro: Seems to have a conviction and fighting for a cause while having strong combat skills. Normally someone I would either respect or fear but Lady Rowan tells me that he is truthworthy.
- Ix: A rather kind hearted girl. Perhaps too nice for this world. I hope she is safe with the others.
- Dixi: I do not want to get on her bad side. Fortunate she is also fairly nice as well. However, she seems emotionally reliant on Yumi and that could be her downfall.
- Xana: I am not familiar with her to say much.
- Rachel: It feels like she belong less in an adventurer group and more into a comic-con. She feels rather out of touch with reality.
- Yumi: I can somewhat understand why she would wear a mask. She also have Jane's signal paper so she seems truthworthy. I do not know too much otherwise though.
- Liselle: A very crazy and imaginative fighting style to go along with her amorphous nature yet underneath that silliness seems a being of insight. Reminds me of Professor Durkin....eek I hope they do not meet!
- Barchiel: Seems to come from a technological origin. Another fighter with strong conviction. While he means well, I cannot say that I would agree with being govern by someone that calls themself God Emperor, no offense.
- Robin: Why is he here? He seems as if he just arrived and do not understand the basic instinct to avoid losing his will. Also something seems off and that energy he emits...scares me.
- Prowd: I do not know too much of him.
- Glen: He seems to have quite the temper if getting struck.
- Thomas: Despite being outclassed, he held his own physically and psychologically against those above his class. My enchantment of his blade helps and his skills prove that even normal people can pose a threat against supernatural fighters
- Gregory: Not as experienced as Thomas but he does have nerves of steel and discipline.
- James: Poor guy, he is the newest of the bunch and had the most trouble dealing with the others. Maybe I can send Spring Rose to hug him...nevermind he would melt.
- Kathrynne: Lady Rowan Charismatic, power, also saved my life and for that I am thankful. She can be a bit prideful at times but for the most part, she means well. She is less reliant and power hungry than most of the other seats along with Jennifer.
- Jane: No offense to Lady Rowan, but I prefer Ms Spearcrow's company. She is very intelligent, modest, and mature. I am hoping to be her research assistant. I can learn much from her.
- Victus: Thankfully he is healed of his malady. He was put in a really bad situation and is at the wrong place at the wrong time. From what I can tell, he is pretty friendly and relatively casual for a military personnel.
- Jennifer: Very strong, very zealous, and actually fairly disciplined, the last is very important. I just fear her path will split into many dead ends that does not fare well for her.
- Gwen: Lady Collbard...to be honest, she frightens me, not because of the fact that she is powerful, prideful, and vengeful but because she is who I may end up becoming or being worse than she if I do let power get to my head...
- Zara: The recent event has made me reconsider my opinion of Lady Seafield. She was nicer once but seem to have taken a turn towards the Well-intented extremist. I also am starting to feel she is starting to lose sight of her goal.
- Spring Rose: She is more than just some toy, she has been my companion for a very long time. She is also more than she seems but we both have helped each other regardless.
- Sierra: Please do not ask me to say anything about myself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Dinnertime, Brb

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 pm

Aaaand Robin's traumatized.

....I'd be tempted to have him go after Zara, but he'd probably end up actually annoying everyone by doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:48 pm

At least Robin fought against a friend that has a lot of mental resilience. Dixi and Yumi had things pretty badly x.x. Worse thing is Yumi is vaguely aware of what is happening ><;;; . I am actually planning to have Yumi have a minor case of PTSD as part of the storyline.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Yeah, but he still fought his first and possibly only friend in this world.

He is not in the mood to do this again, dangit.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Being mind controlled to fight your friends, family, and love is one of the worst things to happen to someone, yeah. Sad
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:54 pm

Yeah, I feel sorry for both of your character, it's not a good experience, good thing that Barachiel and Dixi smashed the shit out of her on that last turn.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

And that ??? whatever that was. You sure Xana isn't doing some weird stuff behind your back?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

"Hello, I'm Barchiel and tonight's forecast is as follows. It'll be a nice 69 degrees, some clouds, a light breeze, and a potential shower or two of ANGRY SPACE MARINES."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Nope, but I have some theories of who that was.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:59 pm

It's not Liselle, she can't do magic due to...reasons. <.<
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:00 pm

My main suspect is the "little girl" on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 pm

Isn't she with Zara, why would she help Ferro's team?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:08 pm

Entertainment?

Also...I wonder how Robin should react. Should he be horrified and not want anyone near him?

Be enraged?

Or should he ask Xana or Liselle or someone for some training so he can fight against Midara better?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:10 pm

I wholeheartedly believe that it's the little girl. She probably sees this whole debacle as one big circus show or play.

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Remorseful is probably a good spot but up to you.

Also is it me or is Sierra starting to figure Robin out? O.o;;

Also if it is her, then Jennifer and ESPECIALLY GWEN got trolled hard.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Could be worse, I suppose.

She could be asking us if we could please Die for Her.

....Points if you get the reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next