Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode

Go down 
+10
tsurugikage
Warrior of Darkness
ShadithBro
X_Simply-Perfect_X
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
VulcanS
BR0K3NH41KU
anon64
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Nekurion Alter wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:44 pm

1) You decide to take the red-haired maid with you, Amy ordering the black-haired maid to follow her up to the second floor east wing. You decide that since you are going to be wandering the residency with her and possibly even rely on her guidance, you might as well have her name. "Why?"
You explain your reasoning to her, but she shakes her head. "Why are you being so...polite?" Is that weird? Given the circumstances, you don't have any reason to be harsh or rude aside from Amy's word, but at the same time, you know that you can't be too trusting of her as well. You'd be an idiot to just automatically jump to one conclusion or another without a solid foundation of proof for either side. "Damn, and her I thought that face was just to look cute," she said. "So...where do you want to start?" She nudged her head towards the upper west wing, the lower west wing, and the lower east wing. "The upper west wing connects to the upper east wing directly. It's mainly where all the bedrooms and guest rooms go, but there's a big study in the center of the manor that takes up space on the first and second floors. In fact those doors over there," she said nodding to a pair of polished oak doors directly across from the entrance. "Lead directly into the study. It's pretty much a big library with desks and whatnot.
"The lower west wing leads to the kitchen, the dining room, and a ballroom. The owners that used to live here were overly fancy dorks, but they paid well since they were, y'know, rich." She rolled her eyes at your amazement by the ballroom bit. "And the lower east wing leads to the living space for staff, the basement area, and the laundry area. So where do you want to go first?"

1) Upper West Wing
2) Lower West Wing
3) Lower East Wing
4) The Study
5) Follow Amy
6) Talk to Jessica
7) Flirt with Jessica

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:19 am

The option is there to follow Amy after getting her to agree to split up xD trying to piss her off?

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 pm

6) You've elected to talk a bit longer with Jessica before you start searching the manor. "Hm? You wanna just stand around and chat?" You tell her that perhaps a bit more info would be helpful or, if she'd preferred, they could talk about each other. Get to know one another, maybe if you do, you can make better judgement calls with her. "You're a weird guy. Why don't we just get a move on?" She sighed when it became clear that you were adamant on this chat. "Fine...What do you want to know?"

1) The Manor Owner
2) The Residents
3) Jessica
4) Choose a Wing

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:15 am

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:48 pm

3) "Me? You want to know about me?" You nod and confirm your interest, redoubling it with a number of questions. Why did you come to work as a maid? Did you enjoy working here? Who are you? General questions. "Well...I guess I should go from the first question...It was, if I remember right, five years ago? I came to the manor because it was a good paying job and I wasn't exactly swimming in cash, you know? I had bills to pay, had food to eat, the typical stuff. It wasn't really enjoyable though. The owner's kind of a pompous a-hole. Sometimes I have to wonder if she let messes happen for her own amusement," she recounted. "I wanted to punch her lights out sometimes, but it was the simplest and best paying job I could find. Lucky me." She went silent for a moment, and you could almost swear you heard her repeat her words. "Sorry, you had more questions...Let's see, I'm pretty sure you've noticed, but I'm not exactly the cool silent type." You nod, remembering the near-permanent scowl she had on her face since she became a solid person. "I, uh...I don't really like my uniform either, something else to hate the owner for. I prefer less stuffy...clingy clothes."

1) Compliment the look
2) Suggest changing clothes
3) "Lucky Me"?
4) Search the house

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 pm

1 let's be nice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 pm

You guys are turning this into a Dating Sim! XD

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:55 pm

(Shhhh, it's part of a bigger plan)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 pm

I'm just trying to go for a bad end, I must be blunt-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:05 pm

(I'm trying to be nice.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:22 pm

(I mean...I guess less Bad end and more The Maid is too precious, can we take her home?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:23 pm

1) You tell her that she looks good in the maid uniform, doing your best to say it in a way that doesn't make her think you're being pervy. "What? That's bullshit! This face and this body do not go along with the threads!" You try to assure her that you meant what you said, but she seems adamant with her lack of self-confidence. "Nobody's ever told me that when I was alive, why should I believe it when I'm already dead...?"

1) Encourage her
2) Comfort her
3) Continue on

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 pm

(I have the feeling we have picked the same choices every time Azure xD)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:33 pm

I think we have..TBH I'm torn between 1 and 2..They both seem like excellent choices.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Same here tbh xD

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:38 pm

(Not gonna lie, I expected you guys to choose 1), but whatevs!)

2) You hold her shoulders comfortingly, offering condolences and an apology if it might have brought up bad memories. "We should really get going..." she sighed. "Let's just search the house..."

Return to Previous Choices

1) Upper West Wing
2) Lower West Wing
3) Lower East Wing
4) The Study
5) Follow Amy

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next