Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Maid for Battle - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:41 pm

"No, that sounds reasonably fair," Ferro stated. "Complete openness, then? Alright..."
"I'm good with what we have too," Shiro replied. "No jokes, no insults, no lies. Whatever you want, my cute little bookworm."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:44 pm

"..." A growl escaped him before he sat down, yanking her arm, and her, close to him. "I'm not scared, I trust them, and my name is Robin!" Holding a hand up, he began to focus on the mark. Seeing what he could do.....
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:49 pm

While trying to calm down, Xana started to feel something for a moment she thought that someone was tempering with her runes but then she felt it closer... A presence... And one that she knew too well... "What the hell do you want... 'Mom'?" She asked turning around to find Zara at her door.

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Jane nodded, satisfied with their answers.
"Very well. Then let us begin. First, in your own words, I would like you to tell me what you see to be the biggest problem in your relationship. Though I have heard it in part from each of you, I would like a full description. And, as I stated, please do not talk over each other, or get defensive about these 'accusations'." Jane began. "Now, Shiro, you may speak first. Once he is done, Ferro, I would like you to answer the same question. And try to do so without responding to any of the points that Shiro raises."

Gweniverre nodded, and smiled.
"Thank you. I appreciate this."

Zara looked over at Xana.
"I heard what happened. It was rather difficult not to." Zara commented, looking concerned. "I know that I am the last person that you want to talk to at the moment, and I'm also the last person that you would be willing to listen to but... I'd like you to do me a favour..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:55 pm

"Nngh..." He started working on the seal, trying his best to not set any triggers or alarms off. "Yeah..Just stay true to your word..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:57 pm

"A favour? Oh but of course, please, enlight me in what can your daughter do for you." She said with a sarcastic tone, half of her mind was thinking on what do next, and depending on what she heards...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:00 pm

"I would like you to restrict the seal upon me to just be the room from before." Zara responded plainly. "Or for you to seal me away into some pocket dimension, if you would prefer. In fact, that would probably be for the best, if you did."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:02 pm

The two nodded before Shiro cleared his throat and began. "I think that Ferro is too tightly wound. He's always acting so stiff, even when he's supposed to have fun. I admit, I butted in a lot, but I did it because I believed he needed to loosen up a little, loosen up a lot, in fact. It's not just when I take the lead either, even when I'm just passively commenting or something, he responds like I pissed in his coffee." He scowled and looked down at the floor for a moment. "But sometimes, I think the worst he does is ignore me."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Xana couldn't believe what she was hearing, was this some kind of joke? She heard the fight she and Dixi had and now she wants to be restricted or sealed away? "Why? And please don't try to sell me the 'So you two don't fight' crap..." There was something weird here, she heard Dixi say that Zara was hidding something, but what could this... This... Monster be hidding, something forcing her to act like this? Please don't make me laught she thought.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Eventually, with a grunt, Robin managed to remove the magic on the seal. "There...How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Jane nodded, taking a couple of notes as she did, before looking to Ferro for his answer.

Gweniverre began to take in deep breaths, as she felt the source of her powers returning to her. She held back the haze, stopping it from reaching out and affecting Robin, or from getting out of the room and potentially triggering some alarm.
"Aahh.... much better." Gweniverre commented. "And see? I have not instantly tried to attack you, and force you to become my slave. Just as promised."

Zara shook her head.
"I am well aware that if you do this to me, it is more likely to cause you more issues. After all, they aren't going to believe that I asked you something like this." Zara responded. "I can tell that, of the three of you, you are the only one who does not trust me. And it is precisely because of that, you are the only one I can ask this of. I can't have them constantly coming to me with hope that I will somehow repent, and make everything better. And that we can be a family again. That's just not going to happen. You know it. I know it. And they need to get to grips with that. But the more normal my presence around them becomes, the less they will see that." Zara added.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:14 pm

The tactician furrowed his brows, trying to focus. Sure enough, she was right. "Thank you...So..now what should we do? I've unsealed you, though at the risk of my friends' ire."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:17 pm

"Well, I promised to help you to remove your connection to the dragon, did I not?" Gweniverre commented. "Would you be willing to let me try and help? You have already extended a lot of trust to me, are you willing to extend just a little more?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:17 pm

"...Alright. What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 pm

"Hm, at least we agree on that... Fine, I'll send you to oblivion if you prefer that over being with them!" She walked towards Zara looking her in the eyes while drawing the runes that would send her to oblivion but... She didn't finish them... She couldn't... Something in her mother's eyes, something was forcing her, something she won't talk about... She kept trying but she always stopped "Why... Why can't I do it... You abandoned us, choosed your sick crusade over us... Turned Ix and Dixi against me... And yet, why can't I do it... Why can't I send you to oblivion!?" It was when she noticed tear running down her own face "Why..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Zara had readied herself, but then, for Xana to stop before completing the rune had been surprising. She lowered her head and let out a sigh. Perhaps she needed some encouragement.
"And I would do it again, in a heartbeat. In fact, I am going to do it again. And now, you have just proven that you are incapable of sending me away. Now I know you can't stop me. You are weak. Just like your, so called, sisters." Zara responded, her mouth turning up in amusement. To her credit, it all seemed very genuine. To flip instantly into the role of the uncaring was easy for her. Perhaps because she'd had so much practice at it. "Well, it matters little. It is not like any seal you could make could really hold me for long anyway. This one has already began to degrade, and it won't be long before it disappears entirely, and I return to full power again." Zara commented, pointing to the seal on her arm. It had barely faded, but it certainly seemed to have faded more than it should have, given the time passed since the last time it was reinforced. "Perhaps, this time, I'll start by corrupting Ix. I'm sure that would be fun to see."

"It is simple, all you have to do is open up your mind to me." Gweniverre responded. "Do not resist as I tug away the strings that tie you to your terrible fate."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Ferro looked at Shiro for a moment before saying, "I've lived my life with my other half held back, suppressed by magic. It's been like this for years, far beyond the time it took to make things 'normal' for me. Then mom removed the seal and you came in, practically out of nowhere and all you had on your mind was partying and beautiful women." He kept himself relatively calm and level as he explained his issues with Shiro. "Since then, you've cut in on a handful of fights and even more conversations, without my consent, only to flirt and joke and act without thought. You make things uncomfortable, embarrassing, and unnecessary, so I tried to shut you out and ignore you." His face became sullen for a moment as he picked his next words. "I know you mean well deep down, but your actions and lack of a inhibitions are too problematic. My problem with you is that you have no sense of moderation or respect of personal want. I don't want to openly flaunt myself to other women and if I want to party or celebrate, I'll do it on my own terms!"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:31 pm

That was enough to cause Robin to stop, raising an eyebrow. She wanted him to do the very thing that had turned him against his allies? "....Really now?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:35 pm

That last comment... As soon as she heard it, Longinus appeared on her hand and in a sudden move she went for the heart... But again she stopped... No matter what, she would stop, even if her body and her mind were set on finishing Zara off, her heart would stop her, she dropped Longinus, that vanished as soon as it touched the floor and then... Then... Out of the blue, not knowing why, she found herself hugging thightly the woman who just threatened of corrupting her sister.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:55 pm

"Thank you, both of you, for you candidness." Jane nodded. "So it sounds to me like this. You are both very different people, with very different priorities. However, that is not the root cause of your issues here. The main issue, as I can see it, is that Shiro wishes for you to acknowledge him, Ferro. Not just as 'that annoying midara side' who is always 'goofing off', but as a person with feelings, desires and needs. And Shiro, you need to be a little more understanding towards Ferro. He has lived his entire life with his body and mind being his own, and to suddenly have another person overridding him, speaking and acting on his behalf, is a difficult thing to adjust to. Now my suggestion would be that you each allow the other to have some time 'piloting' the body. Of course, I recommend that you communicate with one another, but would ask that neither of you 'take over' unless you feel there is a genuine threat to your safety. Ferro, how would you feel about letting Shiro have full control of your, and I would like to add that I use this word as a plural, body?" Jane asked.

Gweniverre nodded.
"Unless you feel that I ask too much. It is, I'm afraid, the only way I can help you."

Zara was almost glad when she came close to being impaled. But then, Xana stopped. And... hugged her? Zara stood there, awkwardly, frozen. People had never been able to see through her before. What had changed? Was she really so reliant on her powers to deceive? She had always assumed that it was her natural charisma. Or was this Xana having unnatural levels of insight? She supposed that it was her daughter, so it wasn't entirely beyond the realms of possibility. In any case, she couldn't return the hug. Hope was the last thing she wanted to give.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 pm

"....." Robin let out a sigh, turning to face her. "Very well. But if you try anything...." His hand drifted down to his tome. He didn't want to, but if need be, he'd retaliate. Taking a deep breath, he began..opening his mind, however that worked.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:02 pm

"Why... Why... Why do I still love you!? After all you have done, what you have said... I still love you, even if you don't love us... Even if you consider us a tool... Dixi says that there is something you are scared to tell us... Something forcing you to act like this... I think it's bullshit... But my heart says it's true... What is it, that even you with your powers are scared off... What is zealing you?" For Xana to sound so... Broken... It was obvious that she couldn't hide her feelings any longer as hee facade of hating Zara broke apart,she kepr hugging her thightly

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:06 pm

The two looked to each other and nodded. "I guess...I can do that," Ferro stated. "It'll still take some getting used to, but if it helps our situation, sure. Shiro, I'm sorry for trying to brush you off and ignore you, it's just-"
Shiro stopped him there, poking him in the forehead and nudging him a bit. "Shut up, you tight wad," he said. "I didn't exactly make it easy on you either. I promise not to cut in anymore, just so long as you don't cut in on me. Deal?"
"....Deal."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Gweniverre cautiously began to prod at Robin's mind, probing to ensure it was open, before starting to delve into his subconcious.

Zara shook her head.
"You don't get to where I've gotten to in life without making certain promises. Promises that must be upheld above all else. Nothing forced me to make these deals. But all power has a price. It doesn't matter what you say, I still plan to fight for what I believe in. No matter the cost." Zara responded, feeling even more awkward about the hug.

"You interrupted him Shiro, but I'll allow it this once." Jane commented, but smiled. "I believe we have made some good progress for today. Now, the only thing that is left is for you to agree how you are going to split your time. Eventually, I would like to see you on good enough terms that you do not require a schedule, and are able to naturally swap, similar to how Ix, Dixi and Xana do. Oh, and I have a piece of homework for the both of you, for next time, assuming you wish to continue these session, of course. I would like both of you to think of three qualities in the other person that you wish that you had yourself. I'm sure it'll be enlightening."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Xana finally broke the hug, then wiped the tears from her eyes bwfore looking at Zara "Then you won't mind one last promise right? I will find Eris, and I'll make her tell me everything... About what's zealing you... Will you talk to me about it then? We both are too proud and stubborn to show weakness but we are the same, you and I, mother, you can see through me and I can see through you... If I can set you free from that promise... Will you consider it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next