Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Maid for Battle - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:11 pm

"Ah, yes, of course!" she handed a small white stone with a black rune etched into it to Jane. "There you go, Jane. You can communicate with Ferro and Shiro with that."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Ix heard voices inside so she decided to go in "Adri?" She found Adrianne and Jane talking "I-I'm interrupting? I can come back later..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:17 pm

"Perfect than-" Jane began, before hearing the knock at the door. "-k you. It would appear that you are rather popular tonight. Shall I let them in on my way o-?" Jane began to ask, as she began to make her way to the door. She then laughed. "And it would appear that I cannot complete a sentence." She turned to Ix. "Do not worry. You aren't interrupting. I am finished speaking with Adri." She nodded, then nodded towards Kathrynne.

Kathrynne nodded back at Jane, and stood patiently beside Ix, leaning slightly against her.

"I have no interest in making your into my thrall. I have little to gain from such an act, certainly in a place like this. Enthralling you would be much too obvious." Gweniverre explained, naturally. Something in her eyes glinted. "And besides, you already came here of your own will? Why would I wish to take that will from you?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:19 pm

"I..So..What..would you want in return from this?" He found himself staring into her eyes...It seemed as though a part of him was still under her spell..Shaking his head, he leaned against the door. "Aside from your powers..Or is that just it?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:21 pm

"That's it." Gweniverre confirmed, with a devious, yet sultry, smile. "Of course, my freedom would be appreciated, but I do not wish to ask too much. After all, this is also partly to repay you for before."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 pm

"Repay me for..what?" His hands moved to the door knob. "...I kinda want to come inside...Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm

"For... the way I treated you, and your friends, on the day you captured me. The actions of that day must be repaid." Gweniverre responded, with a nod. "You are most welcome to enter, little bird."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:27 pm

"Hrmm....W-Well..To be honest, I enjoyed our dance." Slowly, Robin opened the door, slipping inside and closing it behind him. "There. I feel this is much better compared to talking through a door."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:27 pm

"I'll get it," Adrianna stated, heading for the door and opening it up.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:32 pm

"Sorry for interrupting Adri, I came to ask you if you could make a new room for me since the old one is Dixi's..." Ix stopped to think for a second, should she tell Adrianne of what happened between Dixi and Xana? "Um... Adri... You see, before, Dixi and Xana started fighting..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm

"I heard them, Ix. And yes, I can set you up with a room of your own," she told her. "Just leave them be. It's normal for siblings to be at odds. They'll be okay, don't you worry about it."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:37 pm

"I-I see, I guess I'll leave it to Yumi and Anika t-then... You aren't mad at Dixi for giving Zara more freedom d-do you?" She asked worried about Adri's answer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 pm

She frowned and said, "I must be honest, I don't trust her one bit and I'd much rather ensure that all three of you remain as safe as possible." Her eyes softened as she added, "But she's your mother and what kind of mother would I be if I ignored your wishes."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:48 pm

"Thank you Adri... And again... I'm sorry..." She said while grabbing Kathrynne's hand, she was squeezing it like she was about to cry, the feeling of guild for what happened getting a grip on her once again.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:50 pm

"Well, I'm glad I could provide some entertainment to you, little bird." Gweniverre responded. "And much better. Now I can properly see you." She sat up on her bed, her right arm in front of her, showing a tattoo that appeared to be the seal that held her powers back. "So, if you could help to remove this from me, I can get to work assisting you in the destruction of your link to the beast."

Jane left the room, and headed back towards Ferro.
"I have acquired a means to allow me to communicate with both of you. Now, are you okay we me attempting to put you both through some form of therapy? Ideally, I would like an answer from the both of you, before I begin to use this orb." She asked.

Kathrynne frowned at Ix's worries, but followed after her.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:52 pm

"I don't know how to help in that regard. I feel like I need to ask miss Adrianna. Or Ix..or Dixi..Or Xana. And I doubt they'd care...Also, the name is Robin."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 pm

"Is it not something you are able to do?" Gweniverre asked, pouting slightly. "I've seen that you are rather... magically skilled. Surely something with your aptitude is able to help me out just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Looking away when she pouted, he walked over, sitting next to her. "I'll look at it, but I can't make any promises." He took her arm, studying the markings.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:05 pm

The both of them nodded and confirmed they were good with this, opening Jane up to serve as therapy.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Jane focused on the orb. She wasn't certain how it would work, but had an idea of what she wanted to achieve with it. She focused on the concept of a room with three seats in it. Two of them next to each other, facing towards the third, where she sat, holding a clipboard and a pen. A mental space where, anything that was said, would only be heard by the three of them.
"Very well then, please, take a seat." She thought, into the orb, with the image in her mind.

Gweniverre waited patiently for Robin to inspect the magical markings of the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Robin bit the inside of his cheek. "They....look somewhat simple. I'm sure with enough time and effort, I could make a workaround to give you some magical energy back, if not open it completely...But, I should probably ask Xana first." Standing up, he went to walk for the door.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Gweniverre sighed.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that you were not capable of acting without permission from Xana." Gweniverre commented, her voice sounding dismayed. "And here I thought you were someone I could respect. Someone independent, who could think for himself. Perhaps it is better if you don't come back. If you aren't able to take your own actions, then I fear that the dragon is sure to defeat you."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:18 pm

"..." Letting out a sigh, he tried to stay calm. "You really want to risk the wrath of people in the Sanctuary? I can act just fine, but I'm not in the mood to die. So you'll have to try a lot harder than that to get under my skin."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:22 pm

A mental image of Ferro and Shiro appeared, looking around for a bit. Both of them looked to each other and snickered, amused by the on-the-nose representation of there therapeutic session.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:33 pm

"So, you are afraid of them? And here I was thinking they were your friends, little bird. Do you believe they would rather see you become that which you are unfortunately destined to become?" Gweniverre asked, looking concerned. "If what I am asking is too much of you, I will understand. All I wished to do was to help you. If you do not want my help, all you had to do was say so. I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy. It is just... frustrating to see you indecisive about your own fate." Gweniverre sighed. "I suppose I just cared too much." She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough that it may seem accidental.

Jane nodded in approval.
"Very good. Now, a couple of ground rules. Do not speak over each other. If I must, I will create some object to represent when you are each allowed to speak, but for now, I would like to trust that neither of you will interrupt each other. Secondly, try not to be defensive. The words that will be shared here need to be open, honest, and without judgement. Please do not laugh at each others' feelings, or feel the need to justify something which the other expresses as an opinion about you. Finally, please understand that giving therapy is not exactly something I am exceedingly skilled at. I apologise in advance if I am unable to put into practice the various books on the topic that I have read." Jane began. "Do you both agree and understand? And there any ground rules that you would like to suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next