Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Maid for Battle - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Yumi closes her eyes briefly in thought. "Perhaps that is the best course of action. To try to understand much as you can so both of you can talk to each other easier."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 3:50 pm

"I will... I have to find out what is she hidding... What is she afraid of." Dixi let out a sigh "But I guess this Life Fiber shenanigans comes first, I heard Adri is sending us three to a weird manor to look for a powerful artifact, seems like some of those things followed Xana, Anika and Spike back here."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 4:16 pm

"I wonder what is causing all of these forces to stir suddenly. That is two crisis almost back to back. Seems Ul'dah will have to wait for now..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 pm

"Seems like it, damn it, I hate that we always have to postpone it, now I want to kick whoever is behind these fibers things more than before."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 4:51 pm

"Perhaps we may not have time for Ul'Dah yet but we do have time for this." And little warning, Yumi pulls Dixi in close for a long fiery kiss.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:00 pm

"Time for wha-" Before she could even notice it Yumi started to kiss her, all her anger and her bad mood flying out from the window just like that as she returned the kiss embracing Yumi tightly.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Robin found Gweniverre in a sealed off area of the house. The seals seemed to be mostly in place to stop certain magical frequencies from passing through it, perfect for stopping marked people from being able to enter or leave, and ideal for keeping Gweniverre in, whilst keeping Zara out. After the seal was a short corridor to a glass door leading to what must be Gweniverre's room. Inside, Gweniverre could be seen lying on her bed, staring almost blankly up at the ceiling, as if waiting for something to happen.

Jane decided to seek out Adri, to see if she'd made any progress in getting her an orb, or to see if she could provide assistance.
"I shall be back shortly." She informed Ferro.

Kathrynne walked up behind Ix.
"Are... they going to be okay?" She asked Ix, putting a hand on Ix's shoulder, and looking a little concerned. She, and pretty much everyone else in the building, had heard the shouting very clearly.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:07 pm

"..." Robin looked at the seal, before walking inside, moving over to the glass door and simply staring into it. Numerous feelings bubbled up within Robin. Anger, sorrow, joy, infatuation...Letting out a shaky breath, he knocked upon the door slightly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:07 pm

"I... hope so..." Ix was feeling guilty, after all the idea of trying to redeem Zara was hers, the first suggestion from Xana was sending her to a dark prison in another pocket dimension, this time one she couldn't get out, Dixi first agreed with her but at the end she sided with Ix.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Gweniverre looked up from her bed towards the door. Upon seeing Robin their, her mouth twisted into a somewhat predatory smile.
"Ahh... my little bird. Please, come in." She responded, an undertone of a laugh to her voice.

Kathrynne began to massage Ix's shoulders, trying to help relieve the tension in her.
"You know, I don't need to be a mind reader to know what you are thinking. I don't know why it is you think this is your fault, but it's not. You can't blame yourself for Xana and Dixi getting into a fight." Kathrynne commented. "But, knowing you, you'll still continue to. I swear that you think all the evils of the world are your fault. It's actually kind of cute."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Narrowing his eyes, Robin looked at her. "I'll stay out here, thank you very much. And the name is Robin..I won't let you in my head again. I don't know what you saw in there, or what you tried..But I won't let you toy with me again."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:16 pm

"Well... I feel like it really is... I mean, I'm the one who convinced Dixi to give Zara a chance... Xana's idea was to seal her away in a dark, deep prison inside of a pocked dimension..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Gweniverre let out a small laugh.
"Why, are you afraid of me, little bird?" She asked, emphasizing her nickname for him. "I am quite harmless without my powers, I can assure you. Or are you more afraid of what you'll do? Afraid I might, somehow, unleash the dragon within you?"

Kathrynne couldn't help but smile.
"Oh, my apologies. I didn't realise that you made Dixi's decisions for her." Kathrynne responded, sarcastically, and emphasizing the ridiculousness of the idea. "If I was to blame for half the things that I've convinced others to do, and the unforeseen consequences of those actions, well... I can assure you that I'd be much worse off than yourself. And you cannot keep blame yourself for other people's choices, Ix."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Growling, he took a step closer to her. "Do not speak to me of that beast. And do not try playing your mind games on me! Even if you somehow unleashed that fell creature, what makes you think you could control it?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

"I... I just hope Yumi can calm down Dixi (Damn if she did) and Anika can talk some sense into Xana... Specially since we have work to do..." Her body shivered after remembering the task Adrianne gave them, an old mansion, probably haunted, and as far as the witch knew there was at least one evil spirit lurking there and Ix wasn't too good with haunted houses.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Yumi holds the kiss for a while before she finally parts her lips from Dixi's but still within each other's embrace and is not in a hurry to leave Dixi's arm anytime soon. "Feeling any better, love?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:35 pm

"I have never claimed that I wish to unlease that beast. On the contrary, there is nothing I would like to do more than to help you." Gweniverre responded, her smile widening. "But it is rather difficult for me to do so in this situation."

"I'm sure they will be fine once they've had a little alone time with their loved ones." Kathrynne nodded. She continued to massage Ix's shoulders, getting right into the points of tension. "Speaking of alone time... how would you like to investigate your new room?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:37 pm

"..." She wanted to help him? He glared at her, but...at the same time. "What do you mean? How could you possibly help me? How do I know you're telling the truth...And what do you get out of it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:40 pm

"Alright..."

Adri looked to Jane as she found her and asked, "Oh, Jane. What do you need?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:41 pm

"Much better... Thank you Yumi, I love you a lot..." She gave her dear dancer another hug as she felt something running down her cheeks "M-Mind if we stay like this for a bit..." Her voice was cracking "I-I think this room has leaks... I-I should tell Adri about it..."

"Mmm.... Sure, let's go see Adri, I need her to give me the room before I can even think of visiting it." She admitted, Kathrynne's massage made her feel slightly less worried and a bit more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:47 pm

"Not at all." She remains where she is while keeping her eyes around Dixi, staying for however long she wants. She did take a bit of a moment to kiss the tears from her cheek. "Leaks?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:54 pm

"Y-Yeah, l-leaks..."

"That moron, always doing things without thinking..." Xana groaned on her room, she was angry, she felt that Zara manipulated Dixi to increase the barrier space, there was no other way "I knew I should have sent her into a prison... Why did I let them convince me of giving her another chance, AAARGH..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Kathrynne nodded.
"Sounds good to me." She began to walk towards Adri, with Ix in tow.

"You mentioned a method of being able to communicate with both Ferro and Shiro simultaneously. Something like an orb that Kathrynne uses to speak with Ix. I do not suppose you could allow myself to possess one. I, of course, do not wish to keep it, should Shiro and/or Ferro object to it being in my possession, but I feel that it would allow me to attempt to help them to gain some level of cohesion, rather than running interference on each other, as currently appears to be the case." Jane explained.

Gweniverre shrugged.
"Perhaps it is my way to make amends for what I have done to you and your group in the past. Of course, it would require that I am able to access my powers again. After all, I need to find the link between you and the creature before I am able to break it, little bird." She responded. "But, if such a price is too high for you, well... it was nice knowing you as you currently are. It is a shame it will not last."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:05 pm

They don't take long before arriving at Adri's study, Ix stops at the door and knocks it "Adri, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:09 pm

".....I...." Her words were tempting him....He shook his head, trying to relax. "I...Damnit...I want to believe you..but how do I know you're manipulating me? What if you're trying to turn me into your thrall? Give me a way to know I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next