Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Maid for Battle - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am

"Fine, fine..." She said walking towards Zara, she starts to inspect the mark "Alright I'l start removing it and... Waaait... Interesting... You know what? I'll leave you two binded, I like what my clone was thinking when did this."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:47 am

"If free will is left as it be, then we also have the choice to side with chaos as well. If you wish for absoslute order, That seems counter productive would you think?"

Yumi looks over to Xana. "That would not be wise. Not only would it put two of your family member in danger at once but one under the gas of Eris would be able to take advantage of it...no, will take advantage of it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:53 am

"Have some faith on me would you Yumi?" Xana said with a warm smile "My clone was pretty smart, with Gwen loose, she didn't wanted to risk having Zara on the loose as well... So the mark is not only binding their lives, it's also making it impossible for mom and Dixi to be separated more than 100 meters... If they do... well, knowing Ix I'm pretty sure she tried to dismantle the mark right? Who got her heart almost exploded?"

"Wait, so we can't be separated more than 100 meters or the mark would trigger for both of us!? Dixi asked.

"Yup, you could say it a safety measure she took to prevent another riot like the one Gwen made."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:02 am

Spike sweatdropped. "That seems incredibly over the top..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:12 am

She sighs. "Very well, Xana. I will trust your judgment on this." Yumi is visibly uneasy with the mark especially with Dixi's life is on the line because of it "But if I see an unforeseen element of it that I realize, allow me to discuss it with you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:18 am

"I give you my word Yumi, if I see any danger is about to fall upon Dixi because of the mark I will disable it right away." Xana wasn't going to let anything bad happen to her sister "One last thing mom..." She turned to look at her "If you end up breaking the mark and Dixi suffers the consequeces... I will never forgive you, I will hunt you down to the deeps of hell if needed to make you pay..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:20 am

Robin scratched his head. "Wait...Won't the others of the Sanctuary come here soon? I feel as though they would find out about us, and try to.....save...save us?" He scratched his head...Something felt off. Why was he here, with these two? Should...he try and stop them?

Spike just let out another sigh. "Well..If we need someone to carry the mantles, I can try...What's the worst that'll happen?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:24 am

"I... I don't know... In Alter's case probably nothing since she already has both powers inside her... She's Balance's avatar, you could say... For someone else to take both... I'm not sure what could happen..." Ix clarified.

"For a boy of your age, you sure are brave Spike." Dixi praised Spike's courage.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 8:26 am

"I'd hope so. I've gone through time chasing monkeys. And that doesn't sound like much, but you try running around prehistoric times while a T-Rex is chasing you. It's...not fun."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 10:49 am

"So what's our next step? We can't let Ferro, Robin and Spring Rose in Gwen's hands!" Dixi asked, if it was up to her, she would jump out the window right now and ran towards where their friends where captured.

"She captured them... How... There is no way a weakened Gwen could defeat Ferro on her own, even if she was manipulating Robin, Ferro could take care of them..." Xana was feeling guilty, she could have knocked out Anika and Airi and go after Gwen to help Ferro and yet she decided to just play along with them "Adri, we really should go out and save them!"

"It's really suspicious... If only Sierra was awake..." Ix added.

"Mom, do you have any idea where Gwen could have ran off to? Is there someone who would help her?" Dixi asked, she wasn't hoping for an answer honestly but she had to at least try.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Sierra is starting to stir with a groan, her voice is still pretty weak as her eyes flutter open. Then all of a sudden everything that occurred a while sunk into her again and she shot up...well tried but only was able to get up a quarter of the way before laying back on her back with a pained wince. Her body was nowhere near close to being recovered to make such sudden movement. "Ugh...." The pain to her heart however is still fresh as tears came down her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:07 pm

"Sierra! Thank goodness, I was so worried... Don't try to move yet, I'll heal you right now!" Ix started to heal Sierra, soon she felt the pain of her body gone "There, you should be able to move now."

"Sierra what happened, how did you end up like that, how did Gwen managed to capture Ferro, Robin and Spring Rose?" Dixi asked, despite the calm look, the tone of her voice, betrayed how worried she really was.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Sierra did as Ix told and just lay there with eyes staring upward before the aches and the (backlash) pain ebbs before she slowly gets up. It is clear that she is still in turmoil after what happened but is trying to make an effort to calm down.

"Ferro and Gweniverre arrived near a lake before she turned around. It was when the lady of the lake, Nimea, someone of Daraku sprang up and her and lake spirits ended up charming Ferro into the lake...very shortly Ferro emerged changed and converted.

Robin emerged afterward and tried to attack her but she directly commanded him with a phrase Would you kindly and made him drop his tome and sword against his will. He had no chance to resist her afterwards and Nimea corrupted him with a kiss and a song.

I was a good distance away when I saw this while in shadow cloak, yet Gweniverre still detected and addressed me. However, she didn't seek to change me and wanted me to craft on behalf of the new Daraku. During the time I had no choice and I would have complied as I would not be able to escape. She then left the area.

However, Nimea took interest in me and asked if I wanted to listen to the song closer. I politely refuse but she then...kissed me" Sierra makes a face of disgust. "I pushed her back but some was wrong with my head afterward. Before I realize what happen, Spring Rose was taken by two of Nimea's water spirits. I tried to race to her but she...ejected me from the area..." Her voice starts to break as she spoke. "...and was taken into the water!" The artisan couldn't take it anymore and was sobbing again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Ix hugged Sierra "I'm sorry... This is my fault... If hadn't knocked out Xana, Gwen would still have her seal and wouldn't have manage to escape..."

The next thing everyone heard was a strong noise, it was Dixi, punching the closest wall, leaving a pretty big hole on it "Where is this lake...?" she asked trying to keep her anger under control.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:41 pm

"ADRIANNA!!" Adri commanded with a powerful presence. She weaved a quick spell and the wall repaired itself. "You must stay calm!! I know you're angry, trust me, I understand, but we can't lose ours cool." She used the magic mirror to make a clone of herself. "Every vulnerability we show to them is one more chance for them to take us down, so we need to bring every strength we have to this. That's why I'm sending a me with you."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Sierra's breath finally slowed to a normal pace after crying for a bit. "If...if you are going to fight near that lake, you will need some lightning enchantments. I can provide those to everyone's weapons that are participating. However, I want to come along as well."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:08 pm

"Any help will be welcome Sierra but you have to be careful okay? If they managed to capture Ferro, this Nimea must be really dangerous..." Ix said.

"I don't care if she's dangerous or not, I will destroy her and Gwen..." She then looked at Zara "Try to stop me using the mark, and I won't care, even if my heart explodes I will destroy them..." Dixi clarief to Zara.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:09 pm

"One thing I might be able to do is use a ritual of cleansing, similar to what I used with cleaning the haze a while ago in an area. The main issue is that it has a low range which puts me close to the lake." Yumi ponders her next option. "If Nimea has corrupted spirits to her aid, then it is possible I can instead use the occult sign of Ouroburos which makes the spirits attack indiscriminately instead. Of course the risk is that they are as likely to attack us as they are to Daraku.

"One thing I would like to ask though. Sierra, how were you able to purge the corruption within yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:17 pm

"I-I might be able to help with the haze... My runes should be able to protect us for a bit..."

"If you can do that sis, I can easily kick Gwen's ass." Dixi added.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Sierra slumps a bit the memory was still  vivid within her mind.  "Something within my head was telling me that I should go back and that Nimea can bring Spring Rose back.  At that point...I think I snapped.  I've never been so angry ever before.

The corruption was compressed, ruptured , and burn simultaneously before swiftly converted into a different form of energy at once.  In short, I digested it.  But the surge of energy and the speed was so much or was a dangerous for that it was painful for a while."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:43 pm

"Try not to use that ability unless you absolutely need to to, Sierra. We don't need to lose more people," Adri instructed.
"I'm gonna rip that Nimea bitch apart!" Anika growling, some smoke smouldering from the corners of her mouth.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:47 pm

"Welcome to the club then Ani..." Xana's tone was a calm one but for some reason it made everyone shivers, Dixi was enraged and was somewhat scary but Xana, the way she talked...

"Don't take all the fun to yourself Anika, I'll beat the shit out of both of them!" Dixi yelled, her fist clenched and bloody, just how strong did she hit the wall?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 2:50 pm

"It is not normally as bad as that. I wasn't thinking straight during the time. Most of the time there is no side effects." She shiver as everyone else seems to be much more riled up. "Adrianna, you may want to calm them down."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Adrianna nodded and cast a spell over the group, imbuing them with a calmness. "I said, you need to calm down."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Dixi felt her anger dissapearing, she was still mad at Gwen but she was much more calm "So, what are we waiting then?" She asked.

"But sis... You can't go away more than 100 meters from mom..." said Ix.

"Then we'll take her with us." Dixi replied, she could feel the others look at the idea.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next