Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yumi's Training Road II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 10:21 am

After Yum had concluded her dance, she sat back down before looking up at Xana. Her posture slumped a bit while her eyes were not fully opened. "I...I feel fatigued." Yumi's voice came softly than even her usual soft-spoken tone. It was only a breath away from a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:32 pm

"Well, it's not a surprise, you have been using runes while dancing, for someone doing it for the first time it must have been exhausting." Xana explained. "Have some nice rest. We can continue later."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2019 3:05 pm

"I...yawn...will. Thank you for taking the time to train me in rune, Xana. I hope...we can continue the training soon." Yumi bowed her head slightly before she turned and shuffles towards the door, another yawn escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Xana accompanied the dancer to the door. "Anytime, Yumi." As they arrived at the door, Xana opened it and let the dancer go out. "You just have to ask, Yumi. I know what is wanting to get stronger and you need to protect Dixi and Jennifer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road II   Yumi's Training Road II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yumi's Training Road II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3