Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Aster makes himself comfortable as ge sat there. He couldn't believe he was in Mirajane's house and got a hug from her. In normal circumstances he would be dreaming but.... " Really? Well, in that case thank you for the invitation. I really appreciate it. " He said as he gets to his feet, best to leave before they catch on.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:59 pm

"No, no, wait!" Mirajane says as she steps in front of him, looking at Lisanna with a stern gaze to shut her up before turning back to him. "Look... I would feel so bad if I wasted your time by leading you here, and then making you leave again... So how about this... Me and Lisanna model off for you instead?" She raises her arms as she gently laid them around his neck. "That sound good to you? I'll make sure to win, though..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:05 pm

His hear starts beating in his chest, blushing alot as he tries hard to stop his tail from twitching. " W-well alright b-but I still need to head to the b-boat after... o-okay? " he said, trying hard not to just out right hug her while gazing into her pretty blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:13 pm

"Alright, that's fine by me!" She says as she grabs onto a protesting Lisanna's hand, dragging her off with little effort. "Just wait here, okay? We'll be right back, don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:21 pm

" O-Okay~ " he stammered, his eyes stuck on her impressive rump before snapping out of it. While they left, he looks around to see if there was any clues about the guild's sudden change.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 am

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 38bcb2f435de8d8b360f46f3579d9c46

His search was in vain; he couldn't find any leads, and before he knew it, the door the left through re-opened as they walked back inside together. "So... What do you think?" They both ask in unison, a clear flush visible on Lisanna's face as Mirajane grinned with confidence...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:31 am

Aster flits over to the couch when they come in aaaand his jaw drops seeing the two girls in bikinis. His face as red as Lisanna's. " Whoa... I-I mean you two look great! " he said, trying to look to the side but can't his tail twitches a bit around his waist.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:51 am

"Come on, Aster... You know that's not what we want to hear..." Mirajane says as she struts over to him, pressing up against his side, lips pressing up against his ear as she whispers: "Who do you think is the cuter one of us? Or..." She gives a quick kiss to his cheek. "Do we not stand a chance against Lucy's looks?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:59 am

He didn't move as she walks up, his eye stuck on her due to infatuation and star struck. His blush deepens from from her whispering and her kiss. " Aaah.... I... think... yo- " he started to say... but wait... when did he tell Mirajane his name?! Plus she knows about... aw fuck! " he tries to back away from her. " R-right um.. I do need to h-hurry. It was an honor to meet you! " he said, trying to be polite yet he couldn't look away from the model... most of all her lips and lovely figure.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:06 am

Lisanna walked up behind Mirajane, pulling onto her ear as she looks at her angrily... "Really? First you make me lure him in with that fake contest, then you make me wear this way too loose bikini, and finally, you're just gonna spoil the plan and scare him off?" She sighs. "Just stand over there..." She says as she pushes her toward the door, before walking to Aster as she pushes him back down onto the couch, straddling his waist. "Listen, Aster... I'm sorry for lying to you like that... But we're not going to allow you to catch that boat."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:13 am

Welp, suppose this is what he gets for dropping his guard, maybe even hoping that they were different but... " Well, I'm afraid that is where you and I disagree. " he said, still he had to admit, she might not be as huge as her sis but damn! " I can forgive lying, but I will warn you now. I do not wish to harm ether of you so... will you please release me? " he asked even if he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:23 am

She tilts her head with a look on her face that made him realize her answer instantly, before leaning forward, both hands cupping his cheeks as she presses her lips onto his, making out with him softly...

Aster: 29/30 (0/5)
Mirajane: 15/15
Lisanna: 10/10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:31 am

Aster sees stars from the kiss, his heart pounding from her soft loving kiss. It would be easier just to accept her affections but well when was easy the right thing to do? He sits up and rolls off the couch with her ending up on top before leaping back and summons his staff

Basic hit! 7 miss!

" Well I warned you two! " he said before spinning his staff and swinging it which Lissanna was able to dodge with ease. Thinking fast he makes a run to a window.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:40 am

Aster started running toward the windows, but all of them suddenly shut tight, closed by magic as Mirajane waved over to him... "Hey, if you're going to look for something, why not look for these?" She says as she slowly trails her hand down her chest...

Mira's seduction: 79

But Aster turned away from her before she could seduce him, causing her to pout as she walks over to help Lisanna up!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:49 am

Aster had a feeling she would try that. No doubt both Lucys told them. Seeing his chance, he makes for the door and tackles it open, aiming to get some distance between them before turning around.

Barrier make: Bee stingers 55

He didn't take time to aim, panicing a bit as the mini barrier peppers the ground and parts of the house, yet missing both of them " Both my luckiest and unluckiest day. " he said, about to make a run for it but looks at the entrance
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:59 am

He quickly runs toward the door, but finds it locked as the white-haired model walked in after him. "Looking for this?" She asks as she spins the key around in her fingers, before slowly slipping it down into her chest. "Don't worry, you can have it... After we're done with you tonight..."

Mira's press: 3

She walks up to him with a smile as his back stands against the door, the man holding up his staff in a last effort to keep her away from him... "Well, how about we take that 'unluckiest' part away then? I'll make sure that this is your luckiest day yet..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 am

Damn it, he was trapped in here with them! He needed to get his distance. " Y-you are kind of making me run out of options here! " he said, blushing a bit as he uses his staff to keep that amazing body of hers off him, forcing her back a bit. He REALLY didn't want to hit her so...!

Barrier make: Counter Stance! 56

He leaps to the side and gets to the middle of the room and puts a magic seal infront of him so if they came over for a physicalmove, a barrier would trap the one that stepped into it.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:16 am

"You really are trying to be stubborn, aren't you..." Mirajane says as she goes after him. "There are only two options to choose from. Stay with us willingly, or stay with us by force..." In her teasing tone, however, she failed to notice the seal that Aster put up, leaving her trapped inside the barrier as Lisanna rolls her eyes... "Really, sis? Even I could have seen that coming..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:22 am

Aster grins a bit as he takes his staff and brings it up like a bat.

Barrier Make: Homerun! 66

" How about option three, make a new exit! " Swings his staff and hits it, causing it to roll towards the door, trying to break it down and he wouldn't hurt her too much but if it didn't break the door down, she would bounce around harmlessly until it popped.

Aster: 29

Miragane: 14

Lisanna: 15
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:30 am

Mirajane lets out a surprised gasp as she was suddenly forced to bounce around her own hallway, before the ball freezes in midair in front of the door, a demonic look on her face as she drops down onto the ground, before looking like her usual self again...

Lisanna's hug: 38

Before her sister suddenly hugs Aster from behind, drawing his attention away from the model as her chest presses into his back... "Look, I don't think you want to try and break her house... She can get... Scary when she gets angry at something..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:39 am

What the hell was that?! He could feel something almost demonic about her for a moment there was... she like him? Before he could ask if she was half demon too, he lets out a gasp from Lisanna's busty hug. " Aaah~♡♡ S-soft~ " he let slip, it felt sooo nice feeling her squeeze up on him like that.

Barrier make: twin mace! 66

Getting free, he rushes towards Mira as two barriers go around ether side of his staff. " S-sorry, please don't hate me for this. " he said before slamming one into her gut and the other onto her back before making a grab for the key in her cleavage, hoping he didn't hurt her badly.

Aster: 28

Mirajane: 13

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:57 am

"I won't, don't worry." She says as she feels him reaching into her cleavage, the half-demon swiftly realizing his mistake as he didn't feel the key between them, before her arms suddenly shoot up, wrapping around his neck!

Sister's embrace: 44

Before her arms suddenly shoot up, wrapping around his neck as she pulls him toward her for a deep kiss! "I didn't think you'd be so forward... Well, in that case..." He could feel Lisanna press into his back once more as the two of them push him down, holding his head between their soft chests as they press themselves tightly against him! "Feel free to feel us up all you like..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 11:25 am

What?! Where did that key go?! He could have sworn that she put it in there. Did it fall out? He didn't have time to think before he was greeted by Mirajane's lips. Her kiss blew the thoughts out of his head as he starts to kiss her back. Then he feels his head get pulled into they breasts. How many men would give their right arms to be in this situation? He didn't care tho, it was like heaven! His arms wrap around Mira's waist since she was in front as he nuzzles into her mounds.

Struggle 5

His hands feel on her lovely hips as he nuzzles into her mounds. He tries to pull away but it didn't have much heart in it, they felt so addictively soft and warm!

Aster: 26 [ Bound]

Mirajane: 13

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:10 pm

"Aww, you look so cute down there between us..." Mirajane says with a teasing tone clearly visible in her voice as she pulls him out of their embrace for a quick second, pressing her sweet lips down onto his, before letting him fall back again... "Just close your eyes, darling... Let your mind fantasize freely..."

Aster: 25/30 (Bound, 0/5)
Mirajane: 13/15
Lisanna: 10/10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Getting pulled out of her cleavage cleared his head a bit where he was gonna escape but feels her sweet lips crash on to his and before he knows it it, he falls back into her loving embrace and nuzzles her huge mounds. Closing his eyes as he fantasizes about all the things he would love to do with her.

Struggle 44

It was then his mind snaps to his objective and why he was here! He pushes her back a bit as he gets out of their arms. " D-damn it...! " these two were dangerous. Still he needed to find the key!

Barrier make: Bee stingers! 58

He crates many small barriers around him and they go flying at the two, it wouldn't cause much damage but it would hurt them enough to back off. He starts looking around the ground fir the key. Maybe it was dropped during the home run?

Aster: 25

Mirajane: 12

Lisanna: 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next