Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:28 am

( Gotcha! ^^7 )

" Shit! " Aster barely dodges out of the way of the mermaid attack. " Geez, you are like the world's sexiest boomerang. I throw you off only for you to come back! " he said with a sigh, he made it to the docks but they keep on coming!

Barrier make: Rolling boulder!= 55

Aster forms a large barrier orb infront of him then whacks it with his staff. However Lisa manages to move out of the way as Aster tries to run pass her. " Crap crap crap! "

Aster: 15/30 (0/5)
Mirajane: 6/15
Lisanna: 4/10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:40 am

Animal Soul: Cat: 66

Aster tried to quickly run past the girl, but with another quick transformation, she dashed in front of him and tackled him onto the ground... Mounting him as she leaned forward and kissed him deeply... "There's no need to run, Aster... That ship that you are going to take won't make it to Alvarez anyway..."

Aster: 14/30 (0/5)
Lisanna: 4/10
Time left: 8:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:46 am

Once more he could feel her alluring body mount in and her sweet lips meet his, unable to help it he kisses her back. " Mmm.... wh-what is that surposed to mean? " he asked before getting out from under her

Barrier Make: Twin mace= 44

Forming barriers around the ends of his staff, Aster swings at Lisa. He hits her upside the head and then the gut!

Aster: 14/30 (0/5)
Lisanna: 3/10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:55 am

Lisanna's tease: 44

"Because there are no safe routes..." Lisanna said as she shrugged off the hits, before swaying back toward Aster, pressing up close enough against him so that her chest was grazing against him... Then slowly running two of her fingers along the bulge forming inside his clothing by now... "The island that lies on the way is guarded by Brandish μ... And any ships that veer from the course are immediately attacked by Juvia... Now, stop resisting... Who knows what will happen to sis's temper if she saw me any more hurt than this..."

Aster: 13/30 (0/5)
Lisanna: 3/10
Time left: 8:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:02 am

Aster gives a slight moan as he feels her affections, getting a little weak in the knees while his tail sways. " I-I can't j-just let you all get away with th-this! Innocent people could get hurt! " he said as he stumbles back.

Barrier make: Astro crash= 4

He forms several barriers and sends them high into the air. " Sorry about this. You may want to retreat! " he warned as the barriers soon come crashing down on her, causing dust to form from the impact.

Aster: 13/30 (0/5)
Lisanna: 1/10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:20 am

Satan Soul: Mirajane Seilah: 50 (Link here: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/7/71/Satan_Soul_Mirajane_Seilah.png/revision/latest?cb=20190120112315)

A sense of dread suddenly went through Aster's body as Lisanna cried out from the barriers hitting her... Turning around, he could see Mirajane walking up to him... But only her face was as he remembered... The rest of her body almost looking like she was a different person... "I hope you were having fun playing around with my sister... But I'm going to have to punish you for harming her..." She said as she approached, her chest swaying inside of her kimono with every step... "For now, let's get rid of your clothing... Now." She said her last word demandingly as Aster activated his bee stingers inside of his clothing on command, tearing them to shreds in an instant without harming him...

Aster: 11/30 (1/5)
Time left: 7:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:30 am

At first he was a tad distracted by her swaying breasts but before he knew it, his demon blood boiled as his outfit gets ripped off. " H-hey, I told her to retreat... besides I was defending myself! " he pointed out as he tried to back away. His mind starts to feel funny and he couldn't look away from Mira.

Time magic: Stop! = 79

He forms the seal under him again... only for it to explode under him once more. " * cough cough* Damn it! I hate everything!! "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:36 am

Macro: 33

"I don't care about your reasoning... You hurt my sister... So now, I'm going to make sure that not only will you not be able to escape in time... But I will make you into my slave forever..." She said as she reached him... Trying to whispers sweet commands into his ear as her lips touched his ear... But he managed to jump back...

Aster: 11/30 (1/5)
Time left: 7:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:43 am

Despite him being distracted by her looks, he managed to jump away from the demoness. " Protective sister, I get it... " still he had to end this!

Barrier make: Twin mace=19

He firms barrier orbs on ether end of his staff and tried to swing at her, only to miss. " I'm not gonna lose to you! I will protect the innocent people who you target... and.. " he trails off, wanting to secretly see Lucy again. " I... refuse to be your slave or anyone's!! "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:51 am

Sister's distraction: 4

"Fool... All you have to do is run... But your pride is clearly getting the better of you... Not to mention your lust..." She says as she blows a kiss, drawing his attention... His eyes focused on her as she cups her breasts in both hands... Slowly pressing them together... Before moving them up and down... Aster suddenly feeling like he could feel her movements around his length... As she leaned her head forward... Kissing the air as he could feel her soft lips on his tip... Then snapping out of it and realizing that Lisanna had snuck in front of him, teasing him by wrapping her length up in her chest and mimicking her sister's movements!

Aster: 9/30 (1/5)
Time left: 6:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:04 am

His eyes widen as he couldn't get his eyes off her, moaning as he could practically feel her huge soft mounds. A moan escapes his lips from the stimulation and the kiss before looking down, gritting his teeth a bit as he pulls away from Lisa. " Ngh! Cute trick... but I got one better! "

Barrier Make: Astro crash! = 20

Aster forms more barriers and sends them into the air. " You say my pride is blinding me? Well your lust shall be both of your downfalls!! " he said raising his hand into the air then lowers it as the barrier bombardment drops down on the both of them, the attack doing damage and kicking up dust. Tho she did have a point so in the end, he ends up booking it towards the ship while his escape is covered.

Aster: 9/30 (1/5)
Mirajane: 5/15
Lisanna: 0/10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:56 am

Demonic beguile: 74

As he ran over the docks, he could finally see the boat that he was trying to reach... But before he could make a final sprint, Mirajane teleported next to him... Grabbing his wrist as she pulled him against her, his face hugged against her chest as she looked down at him, gently running her hand down over his head... "You can relax... You don't have to escape... I won't be mad at you..."

Aster: 7/30 (2/5) + bound
Time left: 6:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 am

Aster makes right for the gang plank before being pulled into her soft loving embrace. " Crap- mmm! " he places his hands on her waist...

Struggle= 23

He tries to move away but she felt sooo soft and her words were as sweet as honey. The mage soon hugs around hee waist. " Y-you won't? "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:57 am

Demonic beguile: Follow-up

"Mhm... So just relax... After all... Why would you leave the town where Lucy lives... Wouldn't you have a much better chance of meeting her again if you stuck around here?" She softly whispered as she shook her chest into his face...

Aster: 5/30 (3/5) + bound
Time left: 5:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

" mmm! " He was sooo close and yet she was right. He wanted to see her sooo badly. To embrace her once more... besides, maybe it wouldn't be so bad being Mira's servant ether. He could practically see himself in the model's arms, enjoying more of her affections. His hands feel on her bewitching figure as he nuzzles into her heavenly mounds. All he had to do was... let it happen then he could be with Lucy and Mira...

Struggle = 82

No! He couldn't let them get away with their crimes. What happened with Other Lucy, and how ruthless Titania was flashes into his mind. How could anyone normal stand a chance against her?! Plus those guys he met along the way and helped were counting on him!! " Mmm... Damn it... in the arms of one of the most beautiful women in the world too... damn it! " he mumbled before forcing himself out of her heavenly embrace. " I... I won't give up! When I face Lucy again... its gonna be with me head held high, and not as a love slave again! "

Time magic: Stop= 88

The golden seal appears under him aaand " Time! " Time itself stops. Aster walks over to her and kisses her lips lightly. " I hope we can meet again after this. " And with that, he hits her in the shin, the stomach and upside the head with his staff before running toward the boat to get on. " Time flows once more! " and at his word, time starts once more. Mira coukd feel his kiss, hear his words... then the attack.

Aster: 5

Mirajane: 2
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:35 am

By the time that the spell took effect fully, she gasped out, her time unfreezing as she took the full brunt of the staff... Looking around her in anger and confusion, unable to see through the cloaking magic that had immediately been put onto the ship as Aster ran onto it... Aster could still see her flying over the harbor in anger as they sailed away...

The captain moved up toward him once they had come far enough from the harbor to lower their cloaking magic... "You survived... Mister Jellal told me all about your predicament. I had to ask you for certainty... Which route do you wish to take? Do you want to take the regular route, and stop past the tropical resort of Caracole Island? Or do you wish to take a risk and go through the outer seas?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 am

Aster watches her as they sailed off, seeing her so angry... he places his head on the side of the ship. " Great, the model I have been crushing on for the longest time now hates me... my life is over. " he mumbled, his tail drooped sadly. Soon he regained his composure once the Captain comes over to talk.. something to despair about later.

" Hmm... Lisanna mentioned that if we go off course someone will attack us... she also said that a buddy of hers is guarding an island but didn't say which one... " he explained though he had a feeling he knew which island the buddy guarded. " ... Set course for Caracole. If we are attacked, at least this way you and the crew will have a chance to escape. "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 am

"Understood, boss..." The captain said as he walked off... The ship sailing off to it's next destination... Caracole Island...

To be continued...

(Hope the second part was worth the wait ^^)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:57 am

Aster gives a nod as the captain leaves... and once he was alone... he returned to his heart broken state, thinking the mage hated him as they sailed off to the island with no knowledge of the dangers that awaits him.

( It was! ^^ Had alot of fun and can't wait for the next bit. X3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4