Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow and Steel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Shadow and Steel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:45 am

"That actually sounds like a great idea," Ferro agreed, playfully ignoring Tix's outrage. "Let's just try not to get too smashed. There's way too many Hypotheticals that could happen."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:49 am

Tix's eye twitched "I'll have to inform you, that I can hold my alcohol as well as that fucking witch you all keep calling my sister." She replied "And it's NOT a date!" she added in the same tone as Tam.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 pm

"Right, right...Anyways, let's get going!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Tix was still slightly annoyed but nodded in agreement "By the way, if you want to ask Dixi to join us, she's locked in her room." She had taunted and started a fight with him for a reason, and it seemed she was right, now, she would only have to... Ask him a favor... Tix wasn't too happy with that but...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:11 pm

"Oh, sure, I'll get Dixi!" He headed towards the hallway. "I'll be back in a bit." He arrived at her bedroom and knocked on the door. "Dixi, we're going out for drinks, you wanna come with?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Dixi heard Ferro's voice but didn't even open the door "I think... I'll pass, I'm not feeling like drinking... Thanks for the invitation anyway."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Ferro stopped and went silent for a moment before taking to opening the door. "What's wrong?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:31 pm

"I'm fine, just tired..." She stood up and opened the door "I have been working all night, I need some sleep." She added, making a really tired face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Ferro grabbed her nose with his left hand and pulled it slightly. "The truth, Dixi, I've seen true exhaustion in the mirror before! What's wrong, did something happen?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Dixi didn't resist, she kept her tired play "It's the truth, I'm just tired nothing else."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Ferro scowled at her and pushed her backwards into her bedroom, entering it further along with her. After they were both in, he shut the door behind him. "Do you not trust me, Dixi?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:44 pm

"Of course I do, I'm telling you the truth, I'm just tired, been training with my father all night you can ask him." She replied.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:56 pm

"And I'm sure he'll tell me about your training, but I know you wouldn't get this mopey because you got tired!!" He frowned solemnly as he looked Dixi unflinchingly in the eyes. "Why don't you trust me? Did I do something wrong, did I piss you off? Why won't you be honest with me?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:23 pm

"I am being honest, of course I trust you." She replied "I'm just not used to be without my gauntlets and it annoys me a bit that I get tired easily now, it's just that, I swear." She added with a tired smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:33 pm

His face turned more sullen before straightening. "Tix and I got into a fight. I lost so much lately, and I've never been able to win against you before. I got frustrated and angry with myself, I ended up venting my frustrations on her, and I almost lost again. I thought, "How can I keep going if I can't even beat a part of 'Ixana'." He felt awful for it, especially now that he was admitting this to Dixi, but if he told her now, maybe...
"Tix almost turned her back on the fight hearing that, but I kept it going. In the end, she straightened me out herself. I'm sorry, Dixi, but I was jealous of you and even annoyed too. You always kicked my ass at every turn and things just kept going down hill for me. I felt inadequate and it started to seem like you were untouchable."

He offered her a smile and a laugh. "But I know better and I owe Tix for whipping my ass out of that mentality."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:39 pm

"I'm not untouchable..." She replied "Remember you and Yumi were the ones who saved me at Daraku's castle." She place her hand on his shoulder "You don't need to feel bad or jealous, you are amazing, Ferro." She added putting on her best smile "And you should never give up on who you are... Now... I think I need some sleep before I fell to the ground, have fun and don't drink too much, okay?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:44 pm

"You're amazing too, and you've been there for me just as much. I wouldn't have been able to beat Kathrynne and the others on my own without you, and Yumi of course." He threw his arms around her in a big hug for a good minute before heading to the door. "We'll be back soon...Please feel better soon."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:46 pm

"I told you I'm just tired you moron! Now go and have fun, you hear me?" She returned the hug before walking towards her bed and dropping down to sleep.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:48 pm

"If you say so, numbskull," he replied, shutting the door behind him and rejoining the others. "She's not coming."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 1:34 am

Once she was finally alone, Dixi rolled on her bed, looking at Yumi and Jen's plushies Untouchable... Jealeous of me... Why would you even be jealeous of someone as weak and useless as me... You specially...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 1:40 am

(Fucking busts her door down shouting, "I KNEW IT!!")

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:44 pm

(You'll get your chance to knock some sense into her.)

"So that's it then, let's go already before I change my mind." Tix said, walking next to Tam and whispering to her "And this is NOT a date."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 pm

"I heard that," Ferro chined in as he left out the door with Jane. They took off into the night for a time out in the nearest city for drinking.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Steel   Shadow and Steel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Steel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3