Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress Empty
PostSubject: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 am

Somas abilities

Passive- Power of Dominance: As the reincarnation of the Dark Lord, Soma has obtained some of Dracula's abilities. The most prevalent one being the power to absorb the souls of his defeated foes. Upon winning a fight, Soma can take the enemy's soul, gaining their signature ability.

Regular Attacks

Punch- Soma throws out a quick jab. It's not much, but it helps get the enemy off his back. Does 2 damage.

Knife Throw: A flick of the wrist, and a knife is launched out, impacting the foe. 1 damage.

Drop Kick: A jump in the air, followed by Soma shooting down and allowing the enemy's face to meet his boot. 3 Damage.

Uppercut: What it says on the tin. Cry of "Shoryuken!" optional. 3 damage.

Sword in the Stone: The legend of Excalibur says that whoever can draw it would become King. Since Soma cannot draw the blade, he decided to take it as it was, still imbedded in the stone. Makes for a nice mallet! 5 damage.

Soul Attacks:

Flame Demon: This lovely strike comes in two variations. The first one is shooting out a giant fireball, doing 5 damage. And the second shoots out three smaller fireballs, each one doing about 2 damage.

Skeleton: Throw the poor soul a bone! 2 damage.

Old Axe Armor: Soma summons a rusty suit of armor that fights alongside him. Has 10 HP. Throws axes for 2 damage a piece.

Giant Bat: Turning into a bat, Soma flies forward, slamming into his opponent for 4 damage.

Witch: Somehow weaponizes cats by summoning them out of thin air to launch at the opponent. 3 damage.

Succubus: Soma latches onto the opponent, draining their vitality into him. 2 damage, heals Soma for 1. Binds opponent.

Water Pistol: Pointing his hand like a gun, Soma fires off a bullet of pressurized water. 4 damage.

Dark sorceress abilities

Passive: dark allure

When fighting an adventurer, one pure of heart enough to stand against the Midara. The sorceresses dark magic begins to act upon her opponent. Subconsciously bringing their repressed lust to the forefront of their minds, causing them to become more enamoured with the beauty of the opponent the longer they fight. This causes the willpower damage they take to increase by .5 every 5 turns.

Actives

Dark binding, the sorceress sends out a tendril of shadow in the form of a blown kiss, on connection the shadow coils around it's target and holds them in place.

The sorceress, if skilled enough can empower this with charm magic, causing the shadow to emit an unnatural warmth and rub itself against its targets most sensitive parts. Causing 1 will damage each turn they are bound

Rapturous embrace

The sorceress hugs her target close to her, often pressing their face into her cleavage, and allows charm magic to radiate through her skin, causing willpower damage, a suitably skilled sorceress can also release a hex into her target without them realising using this method. If she does then they suffer a debuff to hitting and dodging for the next few turns as the hex saps their agility

Temptation

The sorceress uses her dark magic to envelop the area around her in shadow, her own body the only thing visible in the darkness. She then beckons to her target while applying a deep red or black lipstick. "Don't you want a taste sweetheart?". Her victim must then pass a will check, as failing so will cause them to continue to watch as the Temptress whispers more beguiling nothing's while enticing them towards her "Come closer baby, let me show you what these lips can do". This further seduction is enough to momentarily convince them to approach her as she draws them into her arms and brings them into a slow passionate kiss. This deals high willpower damage and creates a status affect that varies with the colour of her lipstick. If black, her opponents special moves are sealed until her opponent rolls to successfuly shake off the hex and if red the amorous lipstick enraptures her opponent. Enraptured opponents cannot act until they break free, and on a roll of under 20 to break free will submit to the sorceress. Giving her a free extra attack on them

Enticing kiss

The sorceress blows her opponent a kiss. Manifesting in the shape of a pink heart it glides towards them and absorbs into them on contact, dealing willpower damage with a chance to charm

Beguiling kiss

Possibly more dangerous than the previous kiss. The sorceress uses her dark magic to blow a black pair of lips towards her opponent. They then kiss him on the cheek and imprint on him. This deals willpower damage initially. And for the rest of the fight, every time she kisses her opponent, the mark has a chance to spring into action, manifesting as a shadowy double and piling on with an extra kiss, dealing an extra piece of willpower damage

Peck Noir

Sinking into the shadows and disappearing the sorceress suddenly reappears either directly in front or to the side of her opponent and sweetly kisses them on the lips or cheek respectively. Lip kisses have a chance to afflict the adventurer with dark charm, causing the normal effects of a charm and reducing their willpower per turn. Whereas cheek kisses have a chance to charm, cause 1 willpower damage, and will always stun the opponent for one turn

Finisher

Only usable when her opponent is on 1 or 0 willpower. The sorceress approaches the adventurer who by now can think of nothing but her and eagerly accepts her embrace. She pulls them tight against her as her shadows coil around them, acting as conduits for her charm magic they send pulses of warmth straight to her victims groins. After embracing them for a moment she pulls them into a deep French kiss, ensnaring their senses as she slowly lowers them to the ground. As she lowers her spellbound target, her shadows unzip their pants. She then breaks the kiss and turns her attention to her thralls privates, giving them incredibly oral sex to the moment of completion. Female heroes will be converted into cultists by the sheer display of the pleasure offered, and males will pass out, either being killed, dumped on a road somewhere to wake up, or kept a willing prisoner to aid in the Midaran rituals of the cults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soma had managed to live a surprisingly normal life for a surprisingly long time since his ordeals in Dracula's castle. He'd almost begun to let his guard down, almost.
Until one night, he was walking home, taking a shortcut through an alleyway when a hooded figure emerged from the shadows, blocking his path. Under the hood Soma could make out a pretty female face, but the attire she wore was all too similar to the cults of Dracula he had faced in his past...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:33 am

"....."

The sound of a hand on his face was the boy's response, his head shaking as an annoyed groan left his lips.

"Great..No, really. As if dealing with Celia and her goons wasn't enough, now I'm dealing with another o- Look. Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:40 am

The woman responded calmly, clearly having expected Somas annoyance.
"Now now Soma, I'm not associated with Celias barbaric cult, quite the opposite in fact..."
She let her hood down, revealing her gorgeous face in its entirety, long silver hair falling gracefully down behind her.
"The ladies I represent simply want to treat you exactly how someone of your stature deserves..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:42 am

"..."

Alright...She was pretty...But the fact that she knew his name, and most likely, his whole 'supposedly the next incarnation of Dracula' shtick was setting off alarm after alarm. Slowly, he clenched his fists, getting ready in case of an attack.

"I see..And how does 'someone of my stature' deserve to be treated? I do hope it's by letting me go on with my day."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:47 am

She noticed him tense, looks like he wasn't feeling cooperative. Oh well, she thought, he will be soon

"I'm awfully sorry my lord, but my mistress would be very displeased if I were to do that, if you could just come with me, I could show you something far preferable to merely continuing your day"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 am

His response was almost immediate.

"No thank you. I've got places to be, people to spend time with." With that, he began walking, fully prepared to push by if need be.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am

(65)

As Soma pushed by her, the woman grabbed his hand, as he turned to face her to pull away, he noticed her eyes begin to glow a deep red, instinctively Soma managed to avert his gaze

"Now Soma, you really must come with me" she sounded almost annoyed now, "and by the time we're done, you'll follow willingly"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 am

Alright. That confirmed his suspicions...Good to know!

Leaping back, Soma shook his head. "I don't think so..Just know, I gave you an out!" With that, he charged forward, fist cocked back before he threw out a right hook.

(Punch.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:02 am

(18)
Soma's first connected and sent the beauty staggering back, though her gorgeous face somehow remained unmarred.
(37)
The sorceress responded quickly, sending out a tendril of Shadow towards Soma, but her attack was too slow, and with his punch having created distance, Soma was easily able to dodge!

Sorceress
Soma
(If you'd rather health/will be set to 30 just let me know and I'll adjust)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 am

(Ah crud, I completely forgot to ask! I can fix that on the Airi vs Freya thing. I'm down with using 40.)

A quick roll to the side, and Soma was able to avoid the tendril. "Come on now..Is that all you've got?" She wanted to see Dracula's powers? He'd give her a taste! Closing his eyes, he focused, feeling that familiar feeling course through his veins...And in his hands, a fireball formed.

"Take this! Burn Away!" With a roar, he threw the fireball at her as if it were a baseball.

(Flame Demon.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 am

(53)
Soma unleashed the spell, hurling the flames towards his foe. The fireball shot towards her at blistering speed, to Soma's surprise however, she suddenly disappeared into a haze of shadows!

(Peck Noir:76)
Before he could react she rose from the shadows behind to his left and threw her arms around his neck
"Oh such power!" She purred, positively brimming with excitement "Mistress Lillian was right about you, oh I can't wait to meet you mine!"
As she said those last words, she kissed him sweetly on the cheek and Soma's mind was suddenly flooded by thoughts of sweet, forbidden romance

(Charm roll:68)

Sorceress:38
Soma:39(charmed+1 then stunned)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:21 am

Soma cursed under his breath as he watched the attack miss her, before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Master Lillian? What the he-"

Before he could finish, she kissed him on the cheek, causing him to freeze up, blinking slightly. "I..uuh...What."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 am

(rapturous embrace:28)

The sorceress saw that her charm had worked even better than she'd hoped, and wasted no time seizing the opportunity
She quickly darted in front of him and pulled the allured fighters face straight into her ample chest. She hugged him tightly
"Misstress darling, not master, it's such a pretty word isn't it" her words served to beguile Soma further as he stood flustered in her embrace "you'll be calling me that soon, doesn't Mistress Eva have a lovely ring to it?"

Eva:38
Soma:37(charmed+bound)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:37 am

His face went red at her actions, before he snapped back to reality. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he tried pushing her off. "I'm..not gonna call you...anything!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:42 am

(90-crit)
Soma found his wits far sooner than Eva expected him to, Anna managed to shove not only himself away from her hold, but his push forced the temptress back, causing her to stumble and fall!

(Stunned)
The sorceress was clearly dazed, and wasted time staggering to her feet!

Eva:37
Soma:37+charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 am

Panting, Soma glared at the dazed woman, before leaping into action. Bouncing from one wall to the next, Soma kicked off of them before launching himself down into a kick, aimed directly at her face!

(Drop Kick.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 am

(78)
Soma's kick collided painfully with the Eva, sending her already shaky form back to the ground!

(Beguiling kiss:86-crit(so many crits today!))
Eva spring to her feet with shocking speed this time however, and before he could react, blew Soma a kiss. A pair of black lips sped towards him. Taken by surprise the warrior couldn't dodge in time and they collided with his neck. The lips imprinted themselves against his flesh and Soma was suddenly hit by the feeling of someone sensually kissing and licking his neck, leaving him stunned!

Eva:33
Soma:32(charmed+stunned, 1 mark)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:00 am

A sense of pride filled Soma as he watched his attack connect with her, but before he could do anything, a pair of lips..shot towards him? Was this woman a Succubus?!

Before he could do anything, he felt the...pleasant sensation course through him, his body shuddering as pleasure made him freeze up.

(Stunned.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 am

(autohit)

Smiling devilishly, Eva approached him once again and leant slowly in for a kiss. In his enchanted state, Soma could only drink on just how beautiful his opponent was as her lips moved so slowly to his, her gorgeous eyes facing deeply into his, confident of the passion to come

Eventually their lips met and she lovingly French kissed him, for a second Soma could've sworn he felt her tongue slip something unnaturally warm into his mouth but the kids was all he could focus on. Then, suddenly, she pulled away, gave him a confident smile and spoke plainly
"Well, if you're still going to fight, please continue, the charm spell has gone"
Still Soma couldn't shake the feeling she'd done something to him

Soma:30(??? Effect+1 mark)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:10 am

She was..She was beautiful. And that kiss had practically driven him insane. Though once he snapped out of it, he glared at her, face a bright red

"Oh, we're gonna continue fighting. I don't know what your game is, but it's not gonna work!"

Holding his hand up in the shape of a gun, he mimicked shooting her, a bullet of compressed water firing off at her.

(Water Pistol.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am

(53)
Once again Soma's opponent moved with surprising speed, dodging the water bullet with grace and ease before countering
(Rapturous embrace:55)
But Soma too was ready to dodge and as she moved to pull him into another smothering embrace, he managed to neatly backstep away!

Soma30(???+1mark)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:15 am

As he skidded back, Soma immediately began to charge at her once more. If his Souls wouldn't let him attack her...Maybe getting up close and personal would! Ducking down, he shot upwards, trying to hit her with a rising uppercut to the jaw!

(Uppercut.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:30 am

(20)
Soma ducked under the sorceress' guard and threw a vicious uppercut, the blow connected and Eva yelped in pain as her jaw was wrenched back!

(Dark binding:32)
Recovering swiftly however, Eva send out another Shadow tendril at Soma, and at this distance he was unable to dodge! The shape wrapped around him, holding him in place.
(Mark 1:69)
Soma felt the kiss imprint on his neck pulse slightly, but nothing more

Eva:30
Soma:29(???+bound+1mark)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 am

Grunting, Soma began to struggle against his binds. "I'm not letting you...win!"

(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 am

(57)
Try as he might, Soma simply couldn't slip the restraints!

(Gonna roll for the mark with the attack as it makes writing the effect more versatile)

(Beguiling kiss:38) mark(81)

Eva went to blow Soma another kiss, though this time the black lips created merely lingered on her fingertips. Then, in a strange but sensual display, she brought her hand up so that the lips were just lightly brushing the flesh of his cheek, giving him the slightest tease of what was to come. Then she pulled them away, and placed her hand back against her lips. When she removed it, her lips had the same glossy black appearance as they spell. Smiling lovingly, she leant in and kissed Somas left cheek. As she pulled away, he noticed her lips had returned to their natural colour. Telling him that he'd been imprinted on once more

Eva:30
Soma:28(???+bound+2marks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress   Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma Cruz vs Dark Sorceress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next