Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:43 pm

"Hoh? I thought you wanted to meet Lucifer." She grinned before turning his back on him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:50 pm

His friend was busting a gut over this mishap, while the dude was fumbling to get up.
Marie emerged from the changing room wearing the blue dress. "How does it...look...Wh-What happened...?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Tix smiled at Marie "Nothing, don't worry about it, the dress looks great on you." She decided to ignore both men behind her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:25 pm

"O-Okay. Then I'll get it," she stated slowly, smiling at Tix's compliment. "Hm... What else..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Tix looked around, she wasn't impressed with the wares the store had, not really her style "Do you see something you like?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:43 pm

"Hmm....She pulls out a sundress that was primarily violet, transitioning into orange towards the ends, like a sunset. "How about this...?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:52 pm

"Hmm... It's not something I would wear, but I think it will look good in you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Marie smiled and added it to their selections before pulling out a dark red and black sleeveless sundress and showing it to Tix. "Th-Thats not true! Look, this would look amazing on you!" she insisted.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:04 pm

"I'm not really into dresses, Marie..." She explained, trying not to make Marie feel bad.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:07 pm

"Oh...I just thought...maybe that you could like it if you tried it..." She seemed disappointed, but she was willing to let it go for her. The last thing Marie wanted was to push her friend.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Tix groaned on the inside before grabbing the dress "I guess, you are right... I'll try it on..." She said before going to the changing room, after a couple of minutes, Tix came out wearing the dress and rubbing her arm while blushing slightly "W-Well?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:47 pm

While Tix was in the changing room, Marie browsed around a bit more, finding something that caught her eye immediately. It was a leather jacket, black, slick, and in good condition.
As she picked it up off the racks, she heard a man's voice from behind her. "That's pretty hard for a girl like you."
She turned around and found one of the two men from before eyeing the jacket. It was the one that was laughing at his friend earlier. "B-But it's...cool, I think...?"
"Hey, if you think it's cool, then go ahead and get it!" He said, plucking the jacket up out of her hands and throwing it on her. "Look slick, Johnny," he joked.
"U-Um, my name's...Marie...actually..."
"Right, right..." As he looked up, he spotted Tix leaving the changing room and made a tactical retreat before she'd notice him.
Marie's eyes sparked to live as she looked over Tix in the dress. "You look so good in that!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 pm

"Thanks... Huh?" She just noticed Marie's leather jacket "Since when are you such a rebel?" Tix joked, forgetting completely about the dress.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

"Re-Rebelling against all theatre puppetry!" She moved like she was flexing the muscles she didn't have.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:12 pm

"Oh, you look so strong, but you need not only flex your muscles but also have a badass look on your face, try this..." Tix put on a bad girl look on her face to have Marie try to copy.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Marie couldn't help but giggle a bit as she attempted to copy Tix's expression, doing a poor imitation of it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Tix smiled "Well, you tried." Said Tix with a chuckle "Uhh.. How can you move so easily with a dress like this?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:33 pm

"I guess by...muscle memory? I did spend 128 years in a much more restrictive dress," she mentioned. "So I guess you could say they're as good as battle armor!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:50 am

"Battle armor huh? Anyway is there something else you like to try on?" Tix asked heading back into the changing room.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:28 am

"Well...let me see!" She went off to hunt through the racks while Tix went to the changing room. A couple sweaters, some pairs of varied pants, etc.
"For such a savage girl, she's pretty cool around you?" It was him again. "How long have you two known each other?"
"Not very long... Honestly, we just properly talked today....for the first time," Marie replied as she picked up some socks and stockings.
"Damn, she must be one hell of a mama bear then." He offered his hand to shake after a moment. "Sorry, I should've introduced myself. Name's Winter, nice to meet you. Marie, right?"
"Y-Yes," she said, reluctantly shaking his hand.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:39 am

After while, Tix came out of the changing room while zipping up her one piece before putting om her blue jacket "Did you find anything else you like, Marie?" She asked without noticing the guy Marie was talking to.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:58 am

"Yes!" Marie presented all the clothes she picked out before coming to a realization. "Oh and don't worry about money. Mrs. Adrianna gave me some before we left for the clothes!"
Winter seemed to blend into the background as he listened to the sudden change in her voice when she talked to Tix again. Must've been one hell of a first meeting for her to so quickly attach herself to someone else if her social wallflower personality were anything to go off of.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 am

Tix was surprised by the amount of clothes Marie had chosen "These sure are a lot, I bet they'll look good on you." She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:48 am

"Thank you! Do you think this will be enough...?" she asked as Winter started to walk away.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:07 pm

"It might be, in the end, it's up to you if you want more or you have enough with those." She replied with the dress Marie picked for her still on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next