Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Doll's New House - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 am

Ix smiled. "I guess... It's because this is a dream?" Ix sat next to Alice. "Tell me... Do you... Feel lonely?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 1:56 am

"Ah, well I suppose I do. I'd isolated myself inside Marie's mind for many years, and even before that, I'd been responsible for driving the people I love to misery and myself to death," she conceded. "It's only because of you I still exist here and now..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 2:21 am

"I'm glad that I could help you see your niece again, Alice." Ix look at Alice as the spirit kept eating.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 8:36 am

"Yes, I'm happy I could see her so grown up..." She smiled as she took another bite of her stew and pondered something. "Hmm... I think I'd like to add a small something..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 8:49 am

Ix smiled at Alice. "Suit yourself, Alice."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:21 am

She walked towards the pantry and opened it up, wondering if it'll appear. Alice shuffled through it a bit before finding what she was looking for. "Here it is!" She pulled out a bottle of wine and brought it over to the table.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:41 am

"Wine?" Ix looked curious. "Hmm, in the right amount it can give some flavor indeed, but don't use too much." To Ix, the dream did matter much anymore, she always could do this in the real world. For now, the young girl was just happy to be able to give Alice some company. "I'm curious, Alice, how does it feel? You know... Being a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 4:31 pm

"Well, I've been one for as long as I can rememeber," she noted, pouring a touch of wine into her bowl of stew before straight pouring herself a glass as well. "So it wouldn't be at all unusual to say it's not all that different to me as being human is to, well, humans."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Ix offered Alice a glass so she could pour some wine. "But... You had to drink blood, don't go out with the sun out, be wary of garlick, etc?" Ix looked closely at Alice as she asked more questions, really interested in the explanation.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 4:39 pm

"And you humans have your allergies and illnesses and any other manner of elements that hurt or ail or even kill you," she responded as she drank from her glass, offering some of the wine for Ix to try.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 7:23 pm

"So... Garlick really hurts you?" She noticed Alice gesture and gently declined. "I... Shouldn't drink... Everyone says I act weird when I'm drunk."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:11 pm

"No, not garlic, that's just a vegetable," she stated, smiling, somewhat amused. "Ho, that just makes me want to see you drink more! But, if you don't want to to, more for me then."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:33 pm

"I'm sorry... I'm not good handling alcohol." She explained pushing the glass back. "And does sunlight hurts you and such?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:54 pm

"Hmm, yes it hurts, though it's not as deadly as people think. It pains us and weakens us immensely," she answered. "It can kill us with prolonged exposure, but so long as we don't let it come to that, we vampires are fine." She sighed and poured herself another glass before offering wine again. "Ix, you're dreaming right now. This is wine in a dream world, I think you'll be fine "

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 12:26 am

"I-I really shouldn't, Alice. I'm really not good with alcohol." Ix took the glass and placed next to her. "Even if this is a dream I can't say what would happen..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 am

"The fact that you're fully aware it's a dream should be proof enough that you'll be fine," Alice argued. "It's a wine bottle in a dream. The wine is a dream, the food's a dream."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am

"I-I guess... But if I start to do weird things... I-I'm sorry." Taking the glass, Ix took a little sip and her head started to feel light. "O-Okay... I think I had enough..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Alice raised her hand and rubbed her back comfortingly. "There ya go! That's all there is to it, now we know, yeah?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm

"I... hic guesh... Yeah..." There was a slight blush on Ix's face. "Sho... Tell me Alice... hic, shomeone so pretty, must had a lot of people after you right?" Even one little sip of alcohol was enough for Ix to get drunk, since her resistance to it was 0.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Alice was surprised by the utter magnitude of just how much of a lightweight Ix was that one drink could inebriate her. "Well, my cute drunk, nobody really chases me like the old days. I am dead, after all~!" She took her drunkenness in stride, though surprised it actually happened. Seeing as she was already smashed, she offered her a full glass, why not. Even if she was drunk here, the wine wasn't real, so it shouldn't have any negative repercussions.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 pm

The now drunk Ix gladly took the glass and drank it. "Well... hic... It's a real shhame you know? hic... You are really gorgeoush, Alice~" Ix sat closer to Alice and took another glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:19 pm

"Well, you certainly seem to be more eager to drink now," she chuckled. "Thank you, Ix, I appreciate the compliment. You're quite a visual treat yourself. That woman, Kathrynne, she's quite lucky to have you.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:31 pm

Taking another glass, Ix looked at Alice and purred. "Well... I could show you how lucky she ish, gorgeoush~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Well, she didn't expect that much of a 180 in her mannerisms and behavior. "I'm sorry, I think I misheard you Ix, but are you flirting with me?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Ix let out a little giggle. "Of courshe, gorgeous~" Wrapping her arm around Alice, Ix pulled the vampire closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next