Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Doll's New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Doll's New House - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 1:40 pm

"Well... I guess they just couldn't see how cool you are then...!" Marie walked along with Tix back to the ice cream shop.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 2:29 pm

"Ha, I don't know about that. Can't really see the cool you are talking about." Tix waited until Marie catched up to her before continue to walk towards the shop.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 12:33 pm

"Really, cuz I see a lot of cool!" As they arrived at the ice cream shop, Marie apologized to the lady at the counter again for their abrupt absence and decided on some flavors. Cookies and Cream, peach, and mint.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Tix shrugged as she entered the shop with Marie. "Whatever you say." Looking at the flavors, Tix decided to go for a coffee ice cream.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 12:41 pm

They received their ice creams, Marie getting a waffle bowl and Tix getting a cone, and after their pay, they took a seat. "You just need a better reception or something...hmm... Maybe we could put on a show or something?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Tix raised a brow. "A show? What kind of show?" She asked skeptical.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:07 pm

"Oh, I don't know, just saying things..." She stared at her ice cream, thinking how she can get people to not be scared of Tix. "I can't think of anything," she sighed depressingly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:30 pm

"You don't need to think of anything." Tix tipped Marie's forehead with a finger and went back to her ice cream. "It's okay, the less people pays attention to me the better."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:34 pm

"Well, okay... If you say so!" She ate her ice cream steadily, wondering if it was okay to just leave things at that.

Time passed and Marie and Tix were about done for the day. "Thanks for doing this with me, Tix!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:40 pm

"I guess it's nice to do something like this from time to time, helps to relax." Tix stretched her arms and looked back at Marie. "So if you want to do it again, just say it, if I have the time I guess I'll tag along."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:58 pm

She nodded with a thin smile as they headed home. "I can't wait..." Her eyelids felt a bit heavy, as she had gotten tuckered out from walking around all day.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 pm

"You should go to sleep, you must be tired, it has been a long day for you." And for the other you. Tix thought.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 pm

"Yeah... That sounds good..." There was no denying how tired she was. She took to Adrianna's house, to her bedroom, saying goodnight to her friend.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Tix acompanied Marie to her room before giving her the goodnight and head into her own room.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 12:21 am

As the two had gone to sleep, in another room, Ix slept soundly. In her mind, the sub-spiritual vampire, Alice was exploring her mind, every now and then sighting her dreams, her emotions, and even her fears. "Quite a bright mind..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:00 am

In the dream, Ix was in a kitchen, she was preparing a special dinner for someone special, with a smile on her face the young girl was grabbing the ingredients from the fridge before preparing the pan.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 5:52 pm

"Hmm, what a pleasant dreams for such a darling child," Alice commented as she watched the dream play out. "A friend, family or perhaps a lover?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Ix kept cooking, soon a pretty nice smell started to come out of the kitchen, whatever was the food Ix was preparing it sure smell tasty. "I think I got the recipe right... Huh?" She turned around as she felt a presence but she didn't saw anyone. "Is someone there?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Alice noted how Ix couldn't see her, but she could just barely feel her presence. Perhaps if her dream were much more lucid, that would change. "Well, it's not my business...but some company during the night hours would be nice..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 6:19 am

Ix kept feeling the presence of Alice but it was still unable to see her. "Hmm... This feeling... Ms.Alice? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:35 am

"Yes, it is me," sge replied, curious if she was awake enough to hear her. "Quite a pure dream, how adorable."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Ix blushed slightly at Alice's coment. "T-Thank you, I guess?" Ix kept making the stew as she talked with Alice. "Would you like to taste it? Or... Well... I don't know if ghosts eat."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 4:56 pm

"To be honest, I'm not sure," Alice admitted. "I'd never thought of eating food inside someone's heart before." She looked at the stew, conceding internally on how well-made it looked. "I'll respectfully decline, this is for someone else, I can tell."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 8:55 pm

"Well... If you are here, this is a dream right? Then you can have some." She offered the spirit a plate before ditting down waiting for her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:52 pm

"Very well... Though I can't guarantee I'll be able to taste it," she stated. Collecting a bowl for herself, she filled it with the stew Ix had created, presumably for that sultry sweetheart of hers. She took a spoon and swept up some of the broth and fillings and brought it to her lips.
Her eyes widened a bit in surprise as a splash of savory flavor washed over her tongue, trailing a mildly sweet yet pleasant aftertaste. Tomato? "I can taste it...!"
She took a moment to tear her eyes away from the stew and address Ix. "It's quite good, I'm impressed. Even in a wonderland of vague memory and fantasy, you made something like this."

PostSubject: Re: A Doll's New House   A Doll's New House - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Doll's New House
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next