Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aegeia, the Sea Titan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveBun

LoveBun

Aegeia, the Sea Titan Empty
PostSubject: Aegeia, the Sea Titan   Aegeia, the Sea Titan EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 pm

So, here's my first attempt at a midara. I've noticed that there are not a lot of giant or size-changing midara that I can find, so I'm hoping that people like my attempt at a nautical goddess / giantess type of deal. I don't particularly plan on RPing with her, but other people are free to if they wish and can modify her attacks and such as they like, I feel like I've left it fairly open to interpret her.

Aegeia, the Sea Titan

Description: Aegeia is a midara giantess who uses her sheer size in order to meddle in the affairs of sailors and pirates at sea, although she has been known to make herself known at beaches and other coastal areas such as piers in order to catch unsuspecting young men and women off-guard. She takes pleasure in dominating those smaller than herself with her breasts and her lips, to the point of being somewhat rough with those she wishes to play with. She will often attempt to lie and sweet talk her prey into become more welcoming and accepting of her affection, although she is actually fully aware of her strength and bulk and gets off on bringing more resistant prey to heel.

Appearance: Aegeia takes the form of a literal giant of a woman - she is large enough to meddle with pirate ships and her plush and shiny, glossy magenta lips are each the size of a large mattress. She keeps the rest of her face, such as her eyes and forehead (both of which she is sensitive about showing), hidden by long draping hair that extends down to her titanic breasts and usually hide her large nipples. She is a rather chubby midara, with a large belly, wide hips and thick thighs and she is notably rosy-cheeked.

Attacks & Moves

Aura of Sirensong (Passive):

"Hope you don't mind if I sing a little... for my little treat, of course..."

Aegeia's divine presence radiates with an overwhelming barrage of lovely and enchanting songs, the lyrics of which are perceived differently by each victim who hears them. Her aura is deafening and makes communication difficult between her opponents, only allowing her own spoken voice to be heard above the songs while she is unaffected by the overwhelming noise and can hear her victims clearly. (The next successful attack deals +1 Willpower damage in addition to any other damage and status effects)

A Perfect Mirror:

"I don't think you appreciate just how tiny you actually are. Here, let me show you..."

Aegeia suddenly thrusts herself forwards and leans in close to her target in a burst of movement and force, as if she was looking to overwhelm her opponent, but stops a few inches short of contact. Instead, she teases her target by letting them see her giant lips up close and admire how glossy and shiny they are, mocking them about their small size in comparison and intimidating them by puckering and squeaking her lips. All the while, her target can see an up close reflection of themselves on her lips. (3 Willpower damage + Charm status)

Titan's Kiss:

"There's nothing to be afraid of, trust me! I just want to treat you, sweetness."

Aegeia will lower her body and lean her head towards the target's direction swiftly, using a combination of both her speed and her size in order to make her attack difficult to avoid as she engulfs her opponent's face with an excessively large kiss, blinding them for an instant and taking up their world with the sensation of her thick, plush and sultry lips. She giggles and smiles playfully as she parts the kiss, watching the target's senses readjust. (2 Stamina damage)

Crushing Grip:

"Let's soften you up..."

Aegeia swipes at her opponent and grabs them with her hand, wrapping her fingers around them and trapping them in her vice-like grip before beginning to apply an increasing amount of pressure by clenching her fist.  She watches with bemusement, giggling and cooing at her victim to tease them and giving them a good view of her giant lips and her massive breasts threateningly. This attack can lead into either Divine Press or Sea-Kissed, but not both. (2 Stamina damage + Bind status)

- Divine Press (if using Crushing Grip):

"Please stop struggling, I promise that you'll like this. Don't you want to be so close to a god's embrace?"

Aegeia lets her opponent drop between her enormous breasts, being trapped between them and engulfed by a world of warmth and softness. She peers down between her cleavage and smiles as she then places her hands on either breasts and slams them together, smushing her opponent in an attempt to flatten, exhaust or suffocate them with the pressure of her massive tits. (3 Stamina damage + Bind status)

- Sea-Kissed (if using Crushing Grip):

"I hope my love isn't too overwhelming for you... ehehe, 'honestly'."

Aegeia will grab both of her opponent's arms and spread their stance wide, allowing her to observe their vulnerable exposed body while they are incapable of escape. She will then bring them to her lips gradually as she also moves her face closer, giving her target a few brief moments before they are engulfed by plush and pillowy glossy magenta lips. Their world becomes one of massive glossy and squeaky kisses, before finishes with a prolonged smooch and sets them back down while playfully giggling to herself at the state of her opponent. (5 Stamina damage)

Tidal Wave:

"Oh, you're so strong! So strong, I'm sure you'll have no problem lifting these!"

Aegeia will begin to grope and sway her tits side to side in a teasing manner towards the target, before momentarily raising herself up like a wave and crashing down, bringing her gigantic breasts towards her target in order to trap and crush them underneath the sheer weight and mass of her underboob. As she pins her target beneath her tits, she takes the moment to massage her nipples between her fingers, before rising back and allowing her floored target some reprieve. (4 Stamina damage)

A Glimpse of the Future:

"If you stopped fighting, I think you'd start to get an idea what you're REALLY missing out on!"

Aegeia will point towards the target with a grin before pointing towards her breasts and begins groping and rubbing them together excitedly while as she then begins to blow loud kisses in the target's direction, with magenta hearts beginning to materialize around her as she displays her affections for them. (2 Willpower damage)

Vortex:

"Come here, my sweet prince..."

Aegeia lazily lays upon her front and folds her arms so as to rest her head on them. She seems to stare intently at her opponent with a devious smile, before beginning to inhale the surrounding the air in order to create a turbulent vortex of wind towards her massive lips. Her target is blown off their feet towards her, before she cuts off the vortex by bringing her lips together into a tight and beautiful pucker as she allows her opponent to be cushioned by impact against an awaiting thick kiss. Once the kiss is delivered, she playfully blows her target back. (3 Stamina damage)

Freezing Sea Mist:

"Stop right there, little one, and let me think what exactly I'm going to do with you!"

Aegeia will lean down and bring her lips together in order to softly blow towards her target, letting a cold mist flow from her lungs in order to cover the target and their surroundings in a light layer of frost and freeze them in their tracks. As she blows her freezing sea mist towards her opponent, she allows them a brief glimpse of one of her eyes from between her thick strands of hair, her dark pink eyelids half-closed while she stares at her target longingly. (2 Stamina damage + Paralyzed status)

Sea Snake Venom:

"I think you're really going to enjoy this. I've been looking forward to using this on such a sweet little sailor..."

Aegeia opens her mouth, allowing her opponent to see her tongue, throat and teeth - in particular a pair of sharp serpentine fangs. She proceeds to drip a near-translucent fluid from these fangs onto her bottom lip, before she hums and rubs her lips together, causing them to seem shinier and glossier. Her next kiss attack will cause her opponent to begin hallucinating as their senses and perception are assaulted, their movements beginning to drastically slow while their world starts to become unbalanced and where once there was one Aegeia, they begin to see multiple. (Causes the next successful kiss attack to deal an additional +2 Stamina and Willpower damage and the target has a reduced chance to successfully hit Aegeia for the next 2 turns)

Weight of the World:

"I think I'm done playing games."

Aegeia turns her entire body around and raises herself over her opponent, hovering above them while showing off her gargantuan asscheeks and pussy. She will then bring her weight down upon her opponent, trapping them underneath her heavy ass as she sways side-to-side, slamming her rear up and down and grinds her ass against them in an attempt to crush them into submission. As she allows her weight to rest on top of her target, she takes the opportunity to begin massaging her breasts and touching herself to her opponent's attempts at escaping, with them being able to hear every moment Aegeia takes to pleasure herself. (5 Stamina damage + Bind status)

Finishers

The Abyss (if using Divine Press):

"Ready to disappear, little one?"

Aegeia will momentarily release her grip on her opponent, allowing them room to breath. She lets her breasts part and gives them an opportunity to look up and see the sky and the rest of the world around them, as well as her beautiful lips as her face looms over them. Using her hands she undresses her vulnerable target until they are stripped naked and she encourages them to start touching themselves as it may be the last chance they get, before she slowly brings her breasts together again in order to fully engulf their nude body until they are nearly entirely squished tight. As she keeps her target imprisoned between her tits, she begins to stimulate her pussy and gradually increases the pressure while allowing her victim to only hear her loud muffled gasps and moans from between her sweating breasts. Eventually, as she edges closer to climax, she tells them that she hopes they've finished before the last thing they hear is her coming to an orgasm before they are squeezed completely.

Married to the Sea:

"There's no getting away now...! You're coming with me!"

Aegeia will throw her hands towards the target and slam them to the ground, pinning their arms underneath her hands so that they are completely exposed. As she looms over them, they are able to see her eyes - a pair of fierce, fiery pink eyes - glaring down as she proceeds to lick her lips. She taunts her target as she lowers her face towards them, puckering her lips to make long squeaky sounds and telling them that there is no chance of escape now. Her lips soon completely overshadow her target as they are mere inches away, before she quickly removes her hands and plants a massive, inescapable kiss on her new lover and the ground around them, completely engulfing their body. Eventually she parts the kiss, staring at her exhausted and helpless target before carefully removing any items of clothing they may be wearing and proceeding to lift her target with the palm of her hand. There, she begins to suckle and lick at her target's genitals and lower half while touching her own, seeking to come to a climax as her target feels her breath becoming hotter and more excited.
Back to top Go down
Kingoffusion

Kingoffusion

PostSubject: Re: Aegeia, the Sea Titan   Aegeia, the Sea Titan EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 pm

Ohh i love it. Nice moves
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Aegeia, the Sea Titan   Aegeia, the Sea Titan EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Very nice

PostSubject: Re: Aegeia, the Sea Titan   Aegeia, the Sea Titan EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:57 am

Simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegeia, the Sea Titan   Aegeia, the Sea Titan Empty

Back to top Go down

Aegeia, the Sea Titan
Page 1 of 1