Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs The Sea Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs The Sea Titan Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Brin found himself sitting on the docks. The silver clad knight had been fired to protect a ship in case of pirate attacks, and was just waiting for the cargo to finish being loaded on.

A dark skin man with a white beard walked over to Brin. "Should only be a couple minutes until my crew gets the rest onboard." the captain told him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Brin stared at the deep blue water, watching a pair of fish swim circles around each other. It had been too long since he had been out on the open water, and he couldn't deny he was actually looking forward to it. He looked at the captain and nodded. 'Sounds good. Just tell me when we're ready to go.' He said, polishing his sword a bit. Pirate attacks were a little on the rare side, but that didn't mean that he would drop his guard.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:23 pm

The captain nodded to him before he went onto his ship. About five minutes later, someone called to Brin and told him they were ready to depart.

---

The first few hours had been peaceful. It was bright and sunny, and there was no sign of any ship wanting to plunder this one.

But that peace didn't last.

Suddenly, the water began to churn and rock the ship violently.

"What in blazes is going on?" The captain shouted.

"No idea, Captain!" one of his crewmen shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:28 pm

Brin tried to remain steady on his feet as he tried to figure out what was going on. It wasn't pirates or anything normal like that, that was for sure. 'Just give me a second, I'll figure it out!' The knight said, trying to make his way over to the side of the ship to look at what was happening.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:43 pm

(Aura of Sirensong -roll 46- Success!)

Brin didn't have to wait long. A few moments later, a woman of titanic proportions emerged from the water. Long seaweed-like hair covered most of her face, only parting to show her shining magenta lips, and even reached down far enough to cover the nipples of her equally gigantic breasts.

As Brin looked at her a strange, yet plea sent, buzzing filled his ears and completely drowned out the voices of the captain and his crew.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Heart Amulet + Sirensong
Aegeia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:49 pm

Brin stared at the giant woman, marveling at how large and soft her breasts were, and how huge and wet her lips looked. She looked like some sort of sea goddess, but there was no mistaking that she was a midara, and a very large and powerful looking one at that. He shakily got to his feet and drew his sword. 'W-who are you?' He said, a little intimidated by the huge women as he attempted to put his shield in front of his body.

(Shield Protection, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:59 pm

(Info Leak -roll 46- Success! Weakness -roll 3- Breastsfeeding!)
(Shield Protection -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Tidal Wave -roll 51- Fail!)

"You can just call me, mistress." the giant woman said, her voice cutting through the buzzing like a songbird, as she looked down on him. At least Brin thought she was, it was hard to tell with all of the hair hiding her face. "Ah, I think I recognize you. You're that knight that likes to be breast fed, aren't you?" A massive hand rose to her chest. A finger dripping with sea water moved her hair to reveal a nipple bigger then the knight's head. "I wonder if you'll even be able to drink from mine?"

Brin: 29 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong
Aegeia: 30 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Brin blushed, knowing that she was making fun of him. He couldn't deny it, however. Her nipples looked big and suckable. He could only wonder how much milk she had. Surely it would overwhelm him in a short time if she let him drink from her breasts. 'I'm not going to call you mistress and I'm not going to drink from your boobs.' He said, raising his sword. He then ran at the giant woman, intent on teaching her a lesson.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:20 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 56- Success!)
(A Perfect Mirror -roll 86- Crit Success!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 14- Success!)

Brin managed to land a light cut on her before she lowered herself down. Her lips were now level with him, and Brin could see that they were so glossy that he could see himself in them. The giantess' mouth began to pucker and smack, and Brin could only stand their an watch as his reflection was bullied by her lovely lips.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong + Charmed + Stunned
Aegeia: 29 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Brin stood there, an erection starting to form in his pants as he stared at her lovely purple lips. They just looked so big, and wet, and shiny. It was hard concentrating on literally anything other than the giantess's big kissable lips. The puckering and smacking sounds got into his head, making him feel small and submissive. 'That's a lot of lipstick you have on...' He said as he blushed, staring at his reflection in her juicy, glossy lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:42 pm

(Sea Snake Venom -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

"Well, ow!" The titaness began to say only to be cut off by the captain of the ship cutting her cheek.

The dark skinned man turned to Brin and yelled at him, but the knight couldn't hear him over the buzzing in his ears.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong + Charmed
Aegeia: 28 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:50 pm

Brin managed to break out of the trance of her lips thanks to his comrades intervention. He shook it off, still feeling the pleasant buzzing in his ears. He tried his best to restrain the giantess with his chains, hoping to keep her pinned for a little while.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:57 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 61- Fail!)
(Tidal Wave -roll [33, 79]- Fail!)

Unfortunately, Brin's chains weren't long enough to full restrain someone of the titaness' size.

The giant woman began to swing her breasts back and forth. Once, twice, three times. On the fourth pass she slammed her massive mounds into the deck of the ship.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong + Charmed
Aegeia: 28 Stamina + 2/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Brin stumbled as the ship moved back and forth, shaken by the giant woman's massive breasts. He couldn't help but stare as her bosom swayed back and forth, the motion of her big boobies almost hypnotic to him. But he shook it off and tried to hit her with a series of slashes, both to protect the ship and to focus her attention on him instead of the ship and the other people.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:15 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 24, 5, 16- 2 Success and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Crushing Grip -roll 42- Success!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 46- Success!)

Brin managed to land a few light hits on her big breasts before the rocking of this ship made him stumbled and faceplant into the walls of flesh. Before he could recover from his error, he felt her giant fingers wrap around his body.

She lifted him in a crushing grip. A sense of dread began to fill him as she backed away from the ship and held him above her deep cleavage.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong + Bound
Aegeia: 28 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Brin was stunned for a second, feeling how soft and surprisingly warm her giant breasts were. Brin found that he was unable to break away from her grip before she backed away from the ship. He nervously looked down at the water below as she held him. While he could swim, he didn't want to risk it, so he decided that it would be best to simply not do anything for the moment. 'H-hey. We can talk about this, right?' He said, trying to reason with her a bit as she held him tight.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:34 pm

(Divine Press -roll [20, 60]- Success!)
(Aura of Sirensoong -roll 95- Fail!)

"No." was all the giant woman said before she lowered him into her valley. Once he was securely in there, she grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze them together. The knight felt himself be crushed by the warm giant mounds of womanly flesh.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:39 pm

Brin couldn't help but become even more aroused as he felt her giant breasts press against him, smothering the will to fight right out of him. But he couldn't just do nothing. He struggled as much as he could against her soft bosom, trying his best to wiggle his way out before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 67- Fail!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 27- Fail!)

Brin was completely unable to move as he was ground between the massive breasts.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:49 pm

Brin struggled to find a chance to think as he was smushed in between her big boobies. He desperately tried to wiggle out before he was reduced to a horny, submissive puddle between her tits. He wiggled and thrashed about, doing anything he could to escape his soft, warm titty prison.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 pm

(Struggle -roll 31- Fail!)
(Aura of Sirensong -roll 41- Fail!)

Brin failed to escape the giant boulders as they continued to squeeze him into submission. He could even feel his silver armor starting to strain from the pressure she was putting on him.

Brin: 10 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:03 am

Brin continued trying to escape her titty prison. The slightly slippery feeling of her breasts that were covered in seawater almost made it feel like her boobs were covered in lotion. He could feel himself get more and more aroused as he planted a kiss between her cleavage on instinct. 'Please let me out!' He shouted from between her breasts as he continued trying to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:12 am

(Struggle -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Aura of Siren Song -roll 40- Success!)

The breasts parted slightly, and for a moment, Brin thought she was letting him free. But his hopes were crushed, along with his body, when massive mammaries slammed back together.

The buzzing ears turning to the sound of the giant woman's teasing laughter.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound + Sirensong
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:22 am

(Oof. This is pretty rough. At this rate, Brin might need to ask her for a rematch.)

Her teasing laughter stuck in his ears as his body was squished in between her tits. It was getting to be too much for the knight, who had trouble focusing on anything that wasn't the softness of her giant breasts. She continued to smother the fight out of him as he gave one last push to try and get away before he was reduced to a helpless toy between her tits.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:29 am

(Struggle -roll 20- Success!)

Brin finally managed to slide out from between her massive breasts and landed on the deck with a thud. The giant woman didn't seem to notice that he had escaped since her attention was on dangling the captain of the ship over her large teasing lips.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Sirensong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs The Sea Titan   Brin vs The Sea Titan Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs The Sea Titan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next