Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Lia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Brin had been hired by a concerned citizen to investigate the pollution caused by a local factory for a large cosmetics company. It had been leaking a strange substance into the local water and Brin was hired to get a sample of it and survey the nearby area for any possible effects on the environment. 

It didn’t take him long to reach the factory and notice the leaking pipes of a strange pink goo.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Brin eyed the pink goo closely. He stuck his finger in it, only to find that the goo was oddly warm and pleasant to the touch. He tried to pull it away, only doing so after pulling as hard as he could. The stuff was much stickier than he thought. 'Alright, just need a sample of this stuff and I'll be on my way.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:49 pm

As he got closer to take a sample, he saw what looked like a woman’s face looking back at him out of the goo. “Hello there. What brings you to my home?” a soft feminine voice asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:52 pm

He was startled by the face of a beautiful woman appearing in the slime. He fell on his back before sitting up and asking 'You live here? Sorry, um, I'm just here to collect a sample of this slimy stuff.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:55 pm

“I do live here. I can’t you collect that. It’s a piece of me.” she says as she rises out of the goo. She is a busty slime girl with seductive curves. The thing that catches Brin’s eyes is her lipstick. It’s pink and very glittery, making her lips appear almost irresistible.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Brin could only stare at how curvy she was, her breasts jiggling. But what really got his attention was how glossy and beautiful her lips were. 'Your lips are so pretty...' He said aloud before he could stop himself. He hoped that she didn't hear him. He shook it off and said confidently 'I'm really sorry, miss, but I have to take some of this stuff back with me.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:05 pm

“Thanks for the compliment hun, but I’m afraid that I can’t let you take a piece of me back. You are more then welcome to stay here with me.” she said as she wiggled her large breasts and pucker her lips to blow a kiss at him. She knew he was already liking her lips and she intended for him to really get to know them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Brin nervously stared at her lips and curves as she blew a kiss at him. By this point, it was clear what she wanted. 'Um, I, um, no thanks, thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline.' he said, slowly backing away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Slimy smooches = 80

Lia quickly slid up to him and grabbed him in an embrace. “Sorry sweetie, but you have a cute face that needs some lipstick all over it.” she said as she starts to pepper his face with wet kiss. His face is quickly covered in lipstick including his lips. “That’s a cute look for you.” she said with a giggle. She left some slime on his shoulder from where she grabbed him. 

Lia: 30
Brin: 27, 1/8 slime
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:16 pm

Brin felt the wet sensation of the lipstick on him as he struggled to shake it off. The slime stuck fast to his body, though, so it was all for naught. He blushed and said 'I'm not some toy for you to kiss, you know.' as he slashed at her with his blade.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Basic Cutter = 58
Cuddly kiss = 37

Brin manages to score a hit to her shoulder. It doesn’t stop her as she attempts to pull him in for another kiss, but he manages to jump away from her. “No need to play hard to get. The fun is just starting.” he said with a seductive pout. 

Lia: 28
Brin:27, 1/8 slime
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:21 pm

'Sorry, but I don't think I'm ready for your kind of fun.' he said as he put up his shield to protect against her attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Shield stance = 14
Pucker power = 46

He holds his shield at the ready, but he wasn’t ready for what she had planned. She wraps herself around Brin, trapping him as she wonders what she should do to him. She smiles as she reachers for a tube of lipstick. “Get ready hun, I think your going to really like this.” she said as she forced his lips into a pucker before she applied a generous amount of lipstick to his lips. She released him as she watch him realize his lips were stuck in a cute feminine pucker. “Now your lips are as pretty as mine.” she said, poking fun at his comment before.

Brin:27, 2/8 slime, Disadvantage (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin felt the sticky lipstick coating his lips, making him unsteady on his feet. His lips felt so warm and wet that he had trouble focusing. Her comment certainly didn't help him feel any less embarrassed. He tried to pay her back with a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Starlight slash = 3, 51 (crit fail)
Teasing whispers = 8

He charged at her, ready to slice her, but unfortunately he slipped on some pink goo and lands face first into her large pink gooey tits. “Well.....aren’t you forward. Why don’t you tell me what you really like or I will smother you with kisses.” she said as she pulled his face to look at her.

Brin: 27, 2/8 slime, Disadvantage (2), Stun
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Brin struggled to catch his breath in her pink, slimy breasts. Brin could only squeak out 'I have a bit of a thing for being feminized. And I really like lipstick. Being kissed with it, humiliated with it, anything with it. I love your lips a lot. I want you to smother me in kisses.' He tried in vain to get out of her embrace.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:57 pm

Teasing whispers = Auto

Lia smiled at his response. “If you want to be my sissy, I can dress you up later, but now we will have fun with our lipstick.” she says as she starts to apply a heavier coat onto not only her lips but his as well. She also wrote on his cheek with her lipstick “Lipstick lover.” She started to kiss him deeply with their lipstick becoming more sticky as she continued. She finally let him go when he was covered with more slime and lipstick. She watched him stumble like a drunken fool.

Brin: 21, 5/8 slime, Disadvantage (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Brin moaned as more of her lipstick coated his lips. The slime was making it hard to move, like he was buried in her lipstick. The words on his mouth were starting to echo in his head as he tried to recover some willpower.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:18 pm

Intense Concentration = 29, 79
Tube cocoon = 56

He attempted to focus, but the taste of the lipstick stopped him from being able to hold on. While he was distracted, Lia released a clone of herself. The clone snuck behind him and wrapped him up inside him. His gooey prison soon became shaped like a giant lipstick, leaving only his face exposed. “My lips did need another application. I better apply ‘this’ lipstick.” she said as she kissed him fully as she slimed him up more.

Brin: 19, 7/8 slime,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Brin was lost in her sticky smooches as she made out with him. The fact that he was trapped in a giant tube of lipstick affected his mind as she smooched him silly. 'Mmmpphh.' Was all he could manage to get out as she kissed him more and more.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:26 pm

Tube cocoon = continue

Lia continued making out with Brin, only stopping to apply more lipstick to both her and Brin’s lips. “You really are a natural with lipstick. How would you like to become a lipstick slime like me? We could wear lipstick all the time. Enjoy wearing cosmetics from this factory and show everyone how great lipstick is.” Lia said as she kissed his cheek again. Most of Brin’s face was covered with lipstick marks and lipstick goo.

Brin: 17, 8/8 slime
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Brin's face was a mess of lipstick and slime, making him look ridiculous. His lips naturally puckered as she applied several more coats of pink lipstick on his lips. 'Wear lipstick...All the time? All the cosmetics from this factory...It sounds so...nice.' He moaned out as he leaked into his pants a bit.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:37 pm

“That’s right. We would be lipstick sisters. You would get to wear all the lipstick you could ever want. Your lips would be as sexy as mine. Imagine how any woman who would see your lips would want to have them. Begging you to apply YOUR lipstick to them.” she said as she held her lipstick before his eyes.

Brin: 15, 8/8 slime,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:42 pm

'All the lipstick I could ever want...' He moaned as he stared at the lipstick waving back and forth hypnotically. He was still trapped in the lipstick tube cocoon. He wanted her to absolutely cover him with her lipstick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:47 pm

Tube cocoon = cont

She pulled another tube of lipstick from herself. “If you just ask, this tube of lipstick will be yours. When I’m done with you, it will never run out. You will always have that lipstick with you.” she says tempting him to beg for it. 

Brin: 13, 8/8 slime, Bound (forgot to add it the last few posts sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Lia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Lia   Brin Vs Lia Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Lia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next