Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Neo 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 1:43 pm

Bein had been hired to transport and protect a large case of valuables on a several day long journey. Not the most glamorous job but it payed well and was unlikely to present any sort of danger.

After two days of uneventful travel, disaster struck. As Brin was walking along an isolated stretch of road there suddenly appeared ahead of him a familiar looking woman with pink and brown hair and a parasol in her hand. She was sitting on a tree stump by the side of the road and flipping through a rather large book. Without looking up she held up a sign that read "Hello, fancy seeing you again. It's always nice to see old friends. Now hand over the goods and I promise I'll only melt you a little."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 1:53 pm

Brin massaged his shoulders as he carried the case on the road in a wagon. He didn't know what was in it, but that didn't really matter. He had a job to do. And then he felt a rush of emotions as he saw the pink and brown haired girl again. He didn't even know her name, yet he recognized her right away. As he read the sign, he felt himself blush. 'Old friends? Is that what you call it? And I'm not going to hand this stuff over, to you or anyone else.' Brin said, memories of the first time he fought her and what she did rushing through his head. And of course, at the mention of her 'melting him', he could only wonder what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Neo shrugged before holding up another sign. "Have it your way." She put down.the book and moved to fully block brins path, adopting a combative pose and a wide smile as she waited for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:08 pm

Brin (a little shakily) drew his sword and shield, knowing full well what she was capable of. However, his pride wouldn't let him back down. At seeing her smug smile, Brin frowned a bit, his mind racing as he thought of what could do to him. 'If that's what it's going to be, then I'll show you just how much stronger I am!' He said as he rushed forward, his sword raised.

(Basic Cutter, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm

(Info -roll 83- Fail)
(Basic Cutter -roll 48- Success)
(Taste Test -roll 1- Crit Fail)

Neo made no attempt to dodge as Brim rushed towards her and was thoroughly punished for it when Bring landed a powerful blow that surprised both of them, knocking her off her feet.

Brin: 30
Neo: 30 Armor: 1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:21 pm

Brin was surprised he got a clean hit on her. 'See how much better I am?' He said proudly as he swung his silver sword in a graceful combo. He was still scared, as he knew just how dangerous she was when the thief was serious.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:35 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 40, 33, 85- 2 Fails 1 Success)
(Taste Test -roll 82- Success, Stun -roll 51- fail)

Brin followed up with a series of swings. Neo was able to dodge most of them put still took a bit of damage before she was able to pull Brin into a long kiss as one of her illusory doubles popped into existence. As she pulled away she held up another sign. "Do you like it? I made sure to put on extra lipstick for you." It read.

Brin: 26
Neo:30 + 1 Phantasm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Brin stumbled back, a little shaken from the intense kiss as his eyes darted between the two of them. Her lips were just as soft and kissable as he remembered. The wet sensation of her pink lipstick on his mouth made him shudder as he felt something stir in his pants. 'I...Um...' He said out loud, not telling her he disliked it, making his answer obvious. Seeking to stop her from moving, he pulled out some chains and tried to bind her.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 3:53 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 33- Fail)
(Cherry on Top -roll 26- Success)

Brin threw the chains at Neo only for her to block them with her parasol. As the chains wrapped around the parasol she used them to yank Brin forward, unbalancing him and allowing her to knock him on his ass. She then sat down in his lap, pulled him close and suggestively puckered her lips at him as she rubbed herself against him.

Brin: 24
Neo: 30 + 1 Phantasm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Brin felt himself get hard in his pants as he felt Neo's soft butt rub against his crotch. Seeing her tease him with her pink puckered lips only made him feel more humiliated and submissive. Her whole body felt soft and pleasant as she rubbed against him. He felt the urge to ask her for a kiss, but he managed to resist it as he struggled against the sexy thief.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 4:10 pm

(Struggle -roll 81- Fail)

Brin was about to push the beautiful thief off of him when she suddenly pulled him into a tight and surprisingly affectionate hug, stopping him in his tracks. Brin was so surprised by her sudden change in demeanor that he completely failed to notice another phantasm pop into existence.

Brin: 22
Neo: 30 + 2 Phantasms
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Brin struggled as the adorable thief hugged him, her body feeling soft and warm as he felt her large breasts press into him. 'I need to get out of this.' He muttered to himself as he tried to break free of their little cuddling session before it went on too long.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:14 pm

(Struggle -roll 43- Fail)

But it seemed that luck was not on Brin's side as he failed once more to break free. As he futilely struggled the two phantasms now in existence kneeled down and pressed themselves against him, leaving him surrounded on all sides by Neo's warmth and softness.

Brin: 19
Neo:30 + 2 Phantasms
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as he felt the thief's warm body from all sides. She was so soft, and the embrace he was in felt so nice. But he still didn't want to just give up. He tried to get away before they cuddled him into submission, as nice as that would sound. 'Feels so nice...' He moaned out as he tried to struggle.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:23 pm

(Struggle -roll 66- Success)

Brin was finally able to throw Neo off of him, shattering both her phantasms in the process. As they both got to their feet Neo help up a new sign with a smirk. "I'm in no rush, if you ever want to do that again you need only ask. We could stay like that for hours." It read.

Brin: 19
Neo 30 + 4 Armor
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:27 pm

'Cover me in lipstick kisses while you're doing that and maybe I'd say yes.' Brin said, only half joking. Either way, he needed to get back some of his will that he lost during the snuggle session, so he focused his mind and tried to concentrate. He had a bad feeling that he'd need to do just that to have a chance of staying standing against her other tricks.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:32 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 57- Fail)
(Double Scoops -roll 78- Success, Charm -roll 69- Fail)

As Brin tried to focus his concentration was broken by Neo suddenly leaning down and playing with the hem of her top, revealing even more of her exposed cleavage.

Brin: 18
Neo: 30 + 4 Armor
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:39 pm

Brin stared at the hem of the girl's top, his eyes drawn to her bountiful cleavage. Her breasts just looked so soft and inviting... He blinked several times as he fought the urge to simply give in and enjoy her chest. He tried his best to regain his will to resist her as he focused his mind again.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 10:53 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 16- Success)
(Illusory Delight -roll 12- Success)

As Being focused on fortifying his will he completely failed to notice the world change around him. When his awareness returned to him he found that he was no longer beside an ugly dirt road in the early evening but rather in a beautiful wind swept glade, surrounded by blossoming flowers as the sunlight streamed down through the treetops. And now he was wearing not his armor but a beautiful summer dress. Neo's clothes had also changed she was now wearing a summer dress to match his own which complemented her multicolored eyes and did nothing to hide her natural beauty. Her face shone radiantly in the sunlight and her lips somehow looked even more plump and kissable then before, their lipstick bright pink and thickly applied. She held up a sign with a silent giggle. "Come on darling, we're nearly there." He read before she grabbed him by the hand and began to lead him through the trees.

Brin: 16
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Brin felt the wind on his face and the sunshine warmly basking him head to toe. He felt the beautiful breeziness of his dress, loving how soft and feminine it felt. And of course, he was stunned by how gorgeous Neo was, as her dress was just as pretty as his. He took a second to form a reply, stunned as he was by her beauty and her glossy, kissable pink lips, which he couldn't help but focus on with plump and perfect they were. 'Okay. Lead the way, darling.' He said daintily. He didn't quite realize that he was in some sort of illusion yet. He blushed as she held hands with him and led him wherever they were going, feeling his dress swish in the breeze.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:15 pm

After a couple minutes of playful running through the woods they came to a clearing. In the middle of the clearing sat a large tree beside a small stream, casting it's shade down on a picnic blanket and basket someone had prepared. Neo lead Brin to the picnicking spot and motioned for him to sit down. As she began to unpack the food she suddenly stopped and looked at him. "Oh no you forgot your makeup." The sign she held up said. "Don't worry you can use some of mine." She pulled out a tube of pink lipstick and held it close to his lips. "Pucker up." The sign now read.

Brin: 14
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:24 pm

Brin sat down with Neo, looking at the large assortment of delicious foods and sweet treats, all perfect for a romantic picnic. He continued holding hands with her, giggling as he looking lovingly into her eyes. 'My makeup?' He asked, almost registering for a second that it was an illusion. But once she held up the glossy pink lipstick tube, he pushed those thoughts away once again. 'Thank you, darling. I need my makeup to look my best, after all.' He said, still trapped in his delightful fantasy as he eagerly puckered his lips, awaiting the creamy tube of lipstick along with whatever else his darling would do to him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:30 pm

Neo thickly applied the pink lipstick to Brin's lips before leaning in for a kiss of her own. But she leaned a little too far and lost her balance bringing both her and Bring tumbling down onto the soft picnic blanket. She didn't let the sudden fall stop her though as she quickly pulled Bring into a passionate kiss as the two of them lay there. The wind softly blowing and the leaves fell down around them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Brin loved how wet and slightly sticky his lips felt after she applied several thick coats to his lips, making his new plump, pink pucker shine in the light. He loved how soft and feminine the lipstick made him feel. He blushed as he laid under Neo on the picnic blanket as he kissed her back, feeling their lipsticks smear together as they kissed romantically. The scene was perfect, as Brin looked into her eyes lovingly. Something was at the back of his mind though. 'Is this...real? It almost feels too good to be true.' He said, a little confused, not sure of himself for a moment as he stared at his darling.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Neo let out another silent giggle as she help another sign. "It's as real as you want it to be. We can stay like this for as long as you like darling." It said. Neo returned Brin's loving gaze before pulling him into a cuddle, seemingly content to just lay atop the soft blanket holding each other and listening to the bird song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Neo 2   Brin Vs. Neo 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Neo 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next