Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin V. Amy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:23 pm

Brin had been walking through a peaceful forest with information on a strange sighting of a pink blur and rope on tress around the area as well as some random articles of clothing mixed in. As he walked further in he could hear strange running around him as well as noticed many different holes with hearts within them. Is he being tracked?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:31 pm

Brin looked around at the unusual landscape, trying to see if anyone was around. 'Is someone there?' He called out, trying to find the source of the holes and the strange information he had been given.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:33 pm

As brin called out he could only hear a giggle in response and movement before he hears a soft voice around him almost calming to him "I think i found a new lover for me~ I think you and i will be so happy cutie~"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:38 pm

Brin looked around, a blush coming across his face as he heard the sweet voice call him cute. 'Who's there? Come on out!' He said, looking everywhere for the source of the voice, wondering what exactly she meant by 'new lover'.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:42 pm

As Brin says that he sees a pink girl with small spike looking hair and a red dress that if she bent over he would easliy see under as well as a small tail. As he looked he realized she looked just like a hedgehog and also noticed a large hammer with a heart on it "My name is Amy cutie, so you can moan it after i marry you~ What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Brin blushed once again as he heard what the girl said. 'Um, my name is Brin. It's nice to meet you, Miss Amy. And what do you mean after I marry you? Sorry, but I don't know if I'm ready to get married...' He said sheepishly as he backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Sexy right?-36(success)

As brin backed away Amy giggled as she pressed a button on her hammer. Brin thought it was like a gun before noticing it was...lipstick. Amy smirks and leans forward and begins to coat her lips in the red lipstick before blowing him a kiss "Come over here and i'll show you my cute little Brin~"

Brin-27(charm)
Amy-30(advantage)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Brin drew his sword, trying not to stare at her plump red lips as she teased him. 'We'll see about that.' He said, trying to sound as confident as he could as he ran at the girl with his sword raised to strike her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:00 pm

basic cutter-42(success)
Rope fun-82(success)

Brin sword hit true as her arm was lightly cut he noticed she didn't seem fazed at all as she grabbed his hand and made him hit another button as a rope popped out. In a blur of pink Brin found his wrists and ankles tied and kept behind him as he was suddenly hung on a branch as Amy smiled and began to kiss his face "Time to paint my cute husband. I'll make you look like there were 50 of me~"

Brin-22(bind)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Brin moaned as the cute girl covered his face in bright red kisses, feeling her lipstick smear itself all over his face. 'No...wait, I...' He tried to say as he was smooched senseless. He tried his best to wiggle free of his restraints before she smooched him into complete submission.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Struggle-57(fail)
Put in your place 60(success)

Brin could pull himself free as she continued to kiss him before she smiled and pressed another button as Brin saw a bright pink strap-on fall out as she used her hammer to pull the branch lower and ripped off his pants before rubbing herself on his ass "I hope you don't mind but i'm gonna go in dry cutie~" As she suddenly pushed into his ass making him loudly moan as memories of Julia and Jasmine pop up in his head

Brin-18(bind, pegged)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Brin continued trying to struggle out of his binds. He must have looked pathetic, his face covered with glossy red lipstick kisses and his ass being assaulted by a bright pink strap on. He tried to get out, as he let out a moan, letting Amy know he was starting to enjoy her lipstick and strap on teasing.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Struggle-33,74(fail)
Put in your place cont

Amy smiles and kisses the back of his neck as she whispered to him "There we go doesn't it feel good being put in your place my cute little brin~" She smiled knowing he liked it as he moaned for her.

Brin-16(bind,pegged)
amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:26 pm

'I-It does, Miss Amy.' Brin admitted as he felt her lipstick cover the back of his neck. He was now a mess of lipstick prints as he was getting pegged by her strap on. He had to get away before she took the fight right out of him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:29 pm

Struggle-1,23(Crit fail)
Pinp Cont.

Amy smirked and pet Brin like a pet "There's a good boy. Just keep admitting the truth and i'll do this everyday~ I'll make you my personal strap rider and i'll kiss you daily~" she giggled as she kissed him again as Brin could do nothing but think of everything she said

Brin-14(bind, pegged, stunned)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Brin stopped struggling for a moment as he thought of what she said. 'Every day? I can ride your strap on and feel your lipstick kisses all over all the time?' He said out loud as he shivered in pleasure. Her words kept repeating in his head as he started thrusting onto her strap on and eagerly accepting her kisses for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Turn pass
Pinp cont

Amy smiled wider and kisses him more as she softly whispers more "Of course darling~ You're my husband after all and what kind of wife would i be if i didn't let you ride my strap-on daily and get my sweet kisses~" She smiled as she thrusted into his ass having given him time to adjust as she bounces him back and forth causing him to moan loudly

Brin-11(bind, pegged)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Brin moaned like a slut as she kept going. 'That sounds...nice Miss Amy. Your kisses feel so good...' His new life with Amy started to sound better and better as she kept thrusting into him and kissing the back of his neck. He did everything he could to try and escape before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Struggle-35,64(fail)
PINP cont.

Brin's moans just made Amy more happy as she continued to thrust into his ass making him harder as she kissed and fucked him like a slut "There we go~ Good boy~ Want me to go harder? maybe you want more kisses? Just ask and i'll give you what you want my cute good husband"

Brin-8(bind, pegged)
amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:51 pm

'M-More kisses Miss Amy?' Was all he could squeak out as she continued to have her way with him. Brin was really starting to enjoy being her little strap on and lipstick slut. The fight was quickly turning unwinnable as he tried to make one more push to free himself from her trap, knowing it might be his last chance.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Struggle-75,53
Pinp cont

Amy laughs and smiles "Of course my little rope bunny~" As she leans down and begins kissing his neck and cheeks while thrusting deeper inside of him he could feel his will being fucked out of him as she seemed to be perfect at what she did.

Brin-6(bind, pegged)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Brin loved being called her little rope bunny. He was falling deeper and deeper in love with the cute girl as she kissed all over his neck and his cheeks as even more lipstick went all over him. His free will rapidly fading with each lipstick kiss and each thrust of her strap on, he weakly attempted to get out, although it was definitely not as much as before...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 pm

weak struggle- 54,50,15(crit fail)

Brin couldn't even think of struggling free as she hilted inside of him making him moan loudly as she kisses him more "Such a good boy already letting me fuck you this much and we just started~ I love good boys like you my cute little Brin~" she kisses him again as he could only moan in response

Brin-3(bind, pegged, stunned)
Amy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:09 pm

Brin finally gave up. He was past the point of trying to struggle or get away. All he could do was stay there, wrapped up and helpless as Amy made him her's. All he wanted now was to be her personal strap on and lipstick toy. He went slack as his body relaxed and he accepted his fate.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Turn pass

Brin gave up as Amy fucked him harder and kissed him more before she leaned over and whispered in his ear a final time "Time for you to cum for me my cute little Brin~" As soon as she said the word cum brin couldn't hold back as he came from being fucked and kissed leaving a puddle on the ground from her "Such a good boy. So are you ready to kiss your bride my cute husband?" As she said that she moved his binds to where his back was to the ground leaving him facing her as she still had her strap-on inside him

Brin has been defeated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin V. Amy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin V. Amy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next