Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin V. Amy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Amy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Brin panted, a little tired after cumming hard all over the ground, leaving a white puddle of shame. He still felt her pink strap on inside of his butt. He looked at Amy's smile and smiled back at her. 'I'm ready Miss Amy. I'm ready to be your cute little husband from now on.' He said, his mind shut off by all her lipstick kisses and her strap on pegging. He puckered his lips, ready for his kiss...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Amy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Amy    Brin V. Amy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Amy smiled as she pulled him into a passionate kiss as she began to thrust into him again the two of them made out while she fucked him to more orgasms leaving him covered in sweat and millions of kisses as she used the hilt of her hammer and carried him with her to her house "Time to go home cutie~ I hope you're ready to meet your new family you'll love them! Oh and be sure to call me anytime you leave the house if you need your loving wife for something~" she kisses him again as they walk to her house ready for his new life as her husband as well as a midara hunter

The End

Brin has earned summon- Amy's number- Brin can call amy to come and bind up any opponent he has to fight however if it crit fails Amy will bind him and kiss him before telling the opponent about his pegging and kissing fetish
Back to top Go down

Brin V. Amy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2